Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 6. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
You have great potential and are marketing well, keep up the good work Cool 
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Is the Ico of this campaign still on, what is the hard and soft cap of this project?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Interested in this project. Looks like it could be one for the future

SGPay will advocate the use of cryptocurrency for payments regionally. This creates a more familiar environment for users who are already comfortable with using e-payment apps.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
If SGPay is developed fully, it will bring influx of newcomers to the cryptocurrency ecosystem as it will be marketed as a normal payments platform so that users of the platform who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies will be encouraged to dip their toes in and purchase cryptocurrencies.
Hi, what are main advantages of owning your token?  

The wallet has an inbuilt incentive system that awards lower transaction fees to users who hold more SGPay tokens. SGPay will allow its users to also make transactions using its tokens, and to pay for value-added services on the platform.
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc  

Well if you want to have more details about the team, their experience and educational background, you can visit https://www.sgpay.org/sgpay-team/
I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop

No, the bounty program has ended and is not available any more. Please refer to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sgpay-a-wallet-for-everyone-upto-55000-reward-ended-successfully-2816236
for more details on bounty and when it was concluded.
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?  

In my opinion, buying tokens during ICO has already ended so better wait up until it hits the exchanges, you can be rest assured that you would buy it even cheaper than ICO price after the initial dump.
This will be a huge project in the future ! What kind of token in this project?

The SGPay Token is an ERC20 compatible token on the Ethereum blockchain. It is promoted and used on SGPay, associated business platforms and partner merchant
outlets. Hope this helps.

Well as a token holder, you would enjoy various incentives such as lower transaction fees when buying or selling cryptocurrencies on the SGPay platform.
Activity: 184
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Activity: 194
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ? 
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc 
Activity: 217
Activity: 131
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Activity: 205
This will be a huge project in the future ! What kind of token in this project?
Activity: 181
I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

They will be traded on exchanges, because this will allow our users to easily liquidate or purchase more of our tokens and allow more liquidity for our micro-transaction system that is built into our platform.

Of course SGPay is aiming to list it's token on a few exchanges to increase liquidity and decrease the potential buy-sell spread of the SGPay Tokens.
Activity: 213
Pages:
Jump to: