Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 5. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
As I read it the information above, this project looks like a promising one, and i want to follow it and might investing a little, hope it will be profitable

Can you still invest, no I don't think so because SGPay tokensale is ended, the next opportunity you get at buying tokens would be whenever it is listed, let's await the news of that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I'm interested in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start?

For all I can say, bounty is over, you can start by supporting the project by joining their telegram group and acquainting yourself with members of the team, also you can purchase token when it gets listed. Good luck
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Gone through the project and i found it a great project and hard work done by team. Project has huge potential for great success
Activity: 31
I'm interested in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start?
Activity: 133
As I read it the information above, this project looks like a promising one, and i want to follow it and might investing a little, hope it will be profitable
Activity: 155
I'll like your project and i expect to be at top in a couple of months! I want to be a part of it.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I have read the whitepaper of SGPay, and I can say that this project is great and have a potential to be successful!
Activity: 214
I have 1 question --- If you dont succeed to sell all the tokens , you will burn the rest ? Thank you and good luck with the sale
Activity: 199
Interesting project, let's see if it goes as smooth as the WP and RM shows it Roll Eyes
Activity: 205
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development
Activity: 146
Good project, nice idea. Wish you good luck guys, you are doing very well
Activity: 213
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project good and perspective one!  the concept is quite interesting. I hope this project will become successful
Activity: 207
I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 193
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 119
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 195
Looks like this project has experienced team and this is always good
Activity: 198
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into
Activity: 126
Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 176
this project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project
Pages:
Jump to: