Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 4. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Tell me, are you registered officially? if so, where? will there be any geographical restrictions in using your payment platform?  
Activity: 208
I very much hope that this project will develop and will be popular. Good project
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea, but do you have any competitors? If yes, what are your advantages??  
I think the answer will be positive. As financial sector is the most favorable and needed sphere for blockchain implementation. All advantages of SGPAY project are listed on the website.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news
Activity: 213
I think it's time to bring something new into payment process to make it fully transparent and convenient. With this company it can become real Cool
Activity: 32
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
Activity: 149
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea, but do you have any competitors? If yes, what are your advantages??   
Activity: 201
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards
Activity: 228
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that SGPay will be a success and become more well-known in the crypto-community Wink
Activity: 162
Do your team has enough experience to develop such a project to the full?
Activity: 218
What happens if no minimum budget for the project will be achieved? 
Activity: 220
Are you happy with the ICO progress? i know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? 
Activity: 156
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Activity: 225
Im very interested in your project, reading your WP right now. But what about exchnages? I mean the big ones. Are u have any negotiation with some at the moment? Lack of the exchange and the trading volume are the most common problem for all new ICOs
Activity: 238
I like the idea of the project. It looks great. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off...
Activity: 104
People seems to be complaining about their bounty rewards, is that the team is not willing to pay?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
sorry sir i want to ask why my token is not yet signed in
I am following a signature campaign and a facebook campaign. I follow your two projects. but the token has not been in my wallet yet

I guess you meant you participated in two Bounty campaign of SGpay, nevertheless, maybe you should reconsider posting your complaint in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sgpay-a-wallet-for-everyone-upto-55000-reward-ended-successfully-2816236
Activity: 80
sorry sir i want to ask why my token is not yet signed in
I am following a signature campaign and a facebook campaign. I follow your two projects. but the token has not been in my wallet yet
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I'll like your project and i expect to be at top in a couple of months! I want to be a part of it.

We hope for that because SGPay will advocate the use of cryptocurrency for payments regionally. This creates a more familiar environment for users who are already comfortable with using e-payment apps.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I have 1 question --- If you dont succeed to sell all the tokens , you will burn the rest ? Thank you and good luck with the sale

ICO has ended some weeks ago and I think all tokens made available for the main token sale was sold off, so I really don't think the case of unsold tokens being burnt applies anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: