Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 7. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Interested in this project. Looks like it could be one for the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business. Do you have any restriction on the countries?

No there is no limitation to the region's or counties that can participate in the token sale although this is already ended. Catch it when it is listed on exchanges hopefully that time even cheaper.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very cool and interesting project!
this looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest

Investing at this time is not possible anymore because tokensale is ended since weeks. But you can still buy tokens when it is being listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 144
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business. Do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 216
this looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest
Activity: 208
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges? 
Activity: 153
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck
Activity: 213
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team? 
The information contained in your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate it and how soon? 

I would rather suggest you visit the bounty thread of this project and find out from the bounty manager which translators are needed. good luck
Activity: 149
The information contained in your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate it and how soon? 
Activity: 228
I'm interested in the development of the project, how many rounds of this ico
Activity: 162
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks
Activity: 218
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! very happy for support this project
Activity: 220
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Activity: 156
Do you offer something completely different from the other existing wallets? Basically why should I use your wallet?
Activity: 225
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start? 
Activity: 238
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
Activity: 148
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
Activity: 233
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Pages:
Jump to: