Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 14. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I set up a masternode per the instructions in the OP, but I do not see how to set the address that the generated coins will be received to? Obviously they can't just go to the same address as the MN so I'm a bit confused.

It looks like they go I to the same address but they block separately so if you want to send these you can use coin control, this should ensure the 25000 stay in the collateral address.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong

LP
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
I set up a masternode per the instructions in the OP, but I do not see how to set the address that the generated coins will be received to? Obviously they can't just go to the same address as the MN so I'm a bit confused.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
how's it going dev?

Copyright © 2009-2014 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2012-2014 The NovaCoin developers
Copyright © 2014 The Shell developers

what's NovaCoin and why'd u fork from it? thanks

Novacoin is one of the original pos coins Smiley you'll see a credit in many wallets Smiley

LP

blackcoin is another pos coin (obv there are many).
does nova offer some features others may not?
thanks for reply LP

I never got into Novacoin but thinking about it, it could actually have been the first scrypt pos coin. Blackcoin came way after novacoin.

BTC->PPC->NVC->SHELL and many other coins.

See http://mapofcoins.com/bitcoin

how's it going dev?

Novacoin is one of the original pos coins Smiley you'll see a credit in many wallets Smiley

LP

blackcoin is another pos coin (obv there are many).
does nova offer some features others may not?
thanks for reply LP

I never got into Novacoin but thinking about it, it could actually have been the first scrypt pos coin. Blackcoin came way after novacoin.
how's it going dev?

LP

legendary
Activity: 1064
OK there seems to be taboo on how much you can earn by owning a masternode, so I guess I am going to break that taboo.
There is huge money to be made on this coin. I've launched my masternode recently and those are my stats:

+768
+206
+539
+344

So as you can see I've made almost 2000 SHELL in an hour.
Quite impressed.
also the price for a masternode is very good, almost everyone can set up a masternode

I'm over halfway there  Cool

PS if anyone is having issues with low connections, copy the nodes from the "shellnodes" screen into your .conf file  Cool  Cool

Well. But they are actualy only +50.
So you staked 200 shell in an hour. But it is still good.

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
can some one explain to me if its possible to used nodes at android phone like telling to a dummy cuz i searched a lot(maybe not much) and couldnt gasp gist of it...id appreciate it if u please Smiley
26 Shellnodes at the moment. A lot more then a few days ago
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I've configured some MN on a single wallet, but I fear that this isn't the right way. I left them working 9 hours ago and right now I found that in the shell node count I had just 1 in the list.

I've got 4 of them and this is my shell.conf

Is it ok or can I optimize it with a masternode.conf file? Some of them seems staking, but surely there's something wrong, also because I've seen that the timer it's not functioning at all. I've just restarted them because they had RANK -1 and 3/4 were offline. Here's the actual situation:

Do any of you have got some infos, or working, multiple and optimized, masternode.conf files in a single wallet/pc?

Thanks !

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
OK there seems to be taboo on how much you can earn by owning a masternode, so I guess I am going to break that taboo.
There is huge money to be made on this coin. I've launched my masternode recently and those are my stats:

+768
+206
+539
+344

Quite impressed.
also the price for a masternode is very good, almost everyone can set up a masternode

I'm over halfway there  Cool

PS if anyone is having issues with low connections, copy the nodes from the "shellnodes" screen into your .conf file  Cool  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

+768
+206
+539
+344

Quite impressed.
Activity: 279

+768
+206
+539
+344

Quite impressed.
Dont be fooled by the transaction value.
You will see your balance increase by 50 shell per mined transaction as they confirm.The display is of the mined block content not your reward.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
go go go...go under 100 satoshi, SHELL=SHITCOIN

then why are you wasting your time fudding in a newb account fudder?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
go go go...go under 100 satoshi, SHELL=SHITCOIN
Activity: 334
Can anyone tell me if/how you can send the coins you earn on your masternode without messing up the masternode 25000 input? I just tried and failed so setting it up again on a new wallet but would like to not have to do that every time  Undecided

if u got 25500 in ur balance u can send 500 coins to another wallet...the 25k are still untouched..

Use coin control to be safe. Don't touch that 25k input! Wink

I've heard of people using coin control but I don't know the commands for that.  Can anyone give me an example of how to use it and not grab the 25K block?

go to setting - options - display, then check show coin control, then try click send, there will be an extra option to choose input..

OMG thank you that isn't hard wish I would have know about that a long time ago!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
price has been flat lately.  Angry
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Also I was trying to use the block explore to figure out exactly what happened but it does not go to those transactions.  So seems block explorer is not working or not up to date. (I tried again after waiting hours still nothing so something is up.)

here's another block explorer... http://nakamoto-plaza.com:3004/
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me if/how you can send the coins you earn on your masternode without messing up the masternode 25000 input? I just tried and failed so setting it up again on a new wallet but would like to not have to do that every time  Undecided

if u got 25500 in ur balance u can send 500 coins to another wallet...the 25k are still untouched..

I've heard of people using coin control but I don't know the commands for that.  Can anyone give me an example of how to use it and not grab the 25K block?

go to setting - options - display, then check show coin control, then try click send, there will be an extra option to choose input..
Also I was trying to use the block explore to figure out exactly what happened but it does not go to those transactions.  So seems block explorer is not working or not up to date. (I tried again after waiting hours still nothing so something is up.)

Pages:
Jump to: