Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 16. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi arniebaby

About the port..

port=12454
masternodeaddr= MYIPaddress:12454

Should be ok, right?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hi guys

Would you be so kind to help me to create a MasterNode?

If I've understood correctly I need to do the following things, in sequence:

1) download the wallet (done)
2) create the conf file, in the roaming folder, with the following settings (done)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=12454
masternodeaddr= added MY IP address
masternode=0 (set MN to 0 for now)
masternodeprivkey=ValueGeneratedByGenKeyCommand

3) get the "ValueGeneratedByGenKeyCommand" (What need I to do, precisely?)
4) send 25K to the wallet
5) enable MN in the config file to 1
6) restart the wallet, so it will work

Could you please help me?

Thanks !
2 masternodeaddr= added MY IP address:port
3 type 'masternode genkey' in debug console.
4 send 25K to the COLLATERAL ADDRESS given when you create the masternode in the wallet. ('Shellnodes' menu > 'my shell nodes' tab > 'create' button.

worked for me anyhow  Cool
Activity: 59
Hi guys

Would you be so kind to help me to create a MasterNode?

If I've understood correctly I need to do the following things, in sequence:

1) download the wallet (done)
2) create the conf file, in the roaming folder, with the following settings (done)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=12454
masternodeaddr= added MY IP address
masternode=0 (set MN to 0 for now)
masternodeprivkey=ValueGeneratedByGenKeyCommand

3) get the "ValueGeneratedByGenKeyCommand" (What need I to do, precisely?)
4) send 25K to the wallet
5) enable MN in the config file to 1
6) restart the wallet, so it will work

Could you please help me?

send the 25k coins to a fresh address in your wallet and use the command dumpprivkey with this fresh address to get the key.
Shut down the wallet put the key in the conf and change masternode=0 to masternode=1 save conf and restart wallet.

*This is an error caused by a bug in darksend.

How can I use the command "dumpprivkey" in the wallet?

Thanks !
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
the nice thing about the price being down all day yesterday, is that now any movement will be nice and noticeable with the green % change on trex  Cool

was wondering if anyone was having problems with their nodes? I just noticed that my wallet says there aren't currently running?  lol not that I'm complaining about the extra stake rewards I'm getting  Grin
I got three wallets/MNs up and running fine from one machine. Distribution of rewards doesn't seem too even. Might have a look at source to see if IP addy is factored in just out of interest.

thats weird, I haven't paid the mn fee the last couple pos blocks I've found and my wallet is still saying 0 shellnode count

how many nodes does your wallet say are on the network? and what block are you on?
mine did something similar when I first tried setting up MN almost like I'd jumped onto my own fork. After a complete restart all the 100 shell credits became rejects.

It is becouse 50 goes to MN and 50 to stake holders.
Everithing is all right.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

snipped

Roadmap

Mobile Staking Wallet "Android" Sunday May 17th released
∎ Built in wallet Multisig Escrow Sunday May 24th
∎ Beta ShellStore with collateral Sunday May 31st
∎ Encrypted Send File service  Sunday June 7th

snipped

that's quite a roadmap! Cool

I actually like that fact there are no stupid graphics for once Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
k just restarted and I see the nodes again  Cool

good stuff, more nodes than there was yesterday
the nice thing about the price being down all day yesterday, is that now any movement will be nice and noticeable with the green % change on trex  Cool

was wondering if anyone was having problems with their nodes? I just noticed that my wallet says there aren't currently running?  lol not that I'm complaining about the extra stake rewards I'm getting  Grin
I got three wallets/MNs up and running fine from one machine. Distribution of rewards doesn't seem too even. Might have a look at source to see if IP addy is factored in just out of interest.

thats weird, I haven't paid the mn fee the last couple pos blocks I've found and my wallet is still saying 0 shellnode count

how many nodes does your wallet say are on the network? and what block are you on?
mine did something similar when I first tried setting up MN almost like I'd jumped onto my own fork. After a complete restart all the 100 shell credits became rejects.
the nice thing about the price being down all day yesterday, is that now any movement will be nice and noticeable with the green % change on trex  Cool

was wondering if anyone was having problems with their nodes? I just noticed that my wallet says there aren't currently running?  lol not that I'm complaining about the extra stake rewards I'm getting  Grin

19 atm.
legendary
Kaspa

the nice thing about the price being down all day yesterday, is that now any movement will be nice and noticeable with the green % change on trex  Cool

was wondering if anyone was having problems with their nodes? I just noticed that my wallet says there aren't currently running?  lol not that I'm complaining about the extra stake rewards I'm getting  Grin
Activity: 448
Americans do it better

My wallet is fine.
I will rebuy at this price some more coins and going to build MN. (it cost only 0.3 BTC at this price)
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 334
OK, so I finally figured out how to run two wallets on the same computer. Now I can put my proceeds in the 2nd wallet and stake, rather than have them sit there and do nothing or move to the exchange and sell. But I noticed that when I set up the batch file, I had to set listen=0. I gather I have to do more to get a second MN up and running. I'll have to sift through the thread for the crave link someone posted earlier...

If you can get two wallets running on the same computer running two masternodes isn't much harder. I think the biggest thing you gotta do is have different port= and rpcport= in you conf file.
Activity: 56
we need some buy support !
legendary
Kaspa
Hello world, a couple of things I need to talk about quickly. I am working night and day to get the Escrow out before the time listed on roadmap. Two things I noticed that I want to clear out, first Gravle dev pretending to be an investor in SHELL and he is about to exit his investment to buy more Gravle combined with a twitter campaign by Gravle owners is nothing more than a joke, I will leave it at that. I just want you to be aware of this as people will try to get your SHELLS cheap before the upcoming update, what you do is your choice. Second I have no plans at this time to change the POS payout, it's something I will consider after completion of the four point roadmap, and most likely with the encrypted File send feature which will require a fork anyway.

ShellCoin

Brava!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_money

1 of the oldest forms of currency on the planet... Yabba Dabba DO!! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
OK, so I finally figured out how to run two wallets on the same computer. Now I can put my proceeds in the 2nd wallet and stake, rather than have them sit there and do nothing or move to the exchange and sell. But I noticed that when I set up the batch file, I had to set listen=0. I gather I have to do more to get a second MN up and running. I'll have to sift through the thread for the crave link someone posted earlier...
legendary
Kaspa

so let the dev focus on fulfilling his roadmap and making sure the android is compatible with all android devices  etc.

his?

I have this crazy theory…

lol I know I always feel I should use they/their instead of him/his when talking about a anon dev account Wink but then people might think I'm meaning multiple people and I don't want to insinuate what I don't know.

good to hear shelldev, I hadn't even heard of that one yet, I'm still staking/holding strong
Activity: 42
Hello world, a couple of things I need to talk about quickly. I am working night and day to get the Escrow out before the time listed on roadmap. Two things I noticed that I want to clear out, first Gravle dev pretending to be an investor in SHELL and he is about to exit his investment to buy more Gravle combined with a twitter campaign by Gravle owners is nothing more than a joke, I will leave it at that. I just want you to be aware of this as people will try to get your SHELLS cheap before the upcoming update, what you do is your choice. Second I have no plans at this time to change the POS payout, it's something I will consider after completion of the four point roadmap, and most likely with the encrypted File send feature which will require a fork anyway.

ShellCoin

legendary
Kaspa
There is still a lot of time. Only 2.7 M coins right now. It will take at least 3 months to get to 10 M.

Grin WoW I didn't do the math on how long that would take, 3 months is longer than I thought  Cool

so let the dev focus on fulfilling his roadmap and making sure the android is compatible with all android devices  etc.
they have plenty of time to contemplate any changes to the pos structure
legendary
Activity: 1064
There is still a lot of time. Only 2.7 M coins right now. It will take at least 3 months to get to 10 M.

Pages:
Jump to: