Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 9. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
to not mention that it's perfectly working.

This Masternode concept it's a true achievement
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
weird that net weight is staying so high and still nodes running?

There is 4.3 million SHELL out there and there's been accumulation during this dump, a much larger percentage is now distributed over the top 25 wallets.

Some of it will be people trying to prop up the price or throwing good money after bad who will probably sell much lower than they bought in.  Some of it will be calculating individuals who will be planning to sit on it a while and hoping to manipulate a pump for huge ROI.

No matter how dead a coin is there is always the chance that somebody is waiting in the wings to orchestrate a pump when the time is right.  Sometimes it will pay off, sometimes it won't but they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a healthy profit to be made.  Functionally Shell is actually a pretty good coin, it may be abandoned but it was never a scam so it has more going for it that many of the shitcoins out there.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Us node holders are going to squeeze out every single satoshi that we can until we get bored with it. At least that is my strategy. Cheesy I already ROI'd on this coin when it went to 5k satoshi.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Android wallets went out of sync a couple days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Too bad, for a moment I thought this was my golden ticket. But it appears, instead, this is going down the chute like Veruca Salt. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1064
Update:

This Sunday both Escrow and the Beta ShellStore will be released at the same time. Both will be fully working, but the ShellStore images will not be enabled yet. I have done several tests and everything works as it's supposed to. The Sunday after, I will do a fork to implement the following:

- Encrypted file send feature.
- Enable images for the ShellStore
- Enforce collateral to start a ShellStore
- Reduce POS block output

With that the first 4 point roadmap will be concluded, and a new roadmap will be posted.

ShellCoin

Hello dev. Are we still expecting a fork this weekened?

I´m sorry ... Dev is gone.... Holding make no sence.
We are expecting nothing.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Update:

This Sunday both Escrow and the Beta ShellStore will be released at the same time. Both will be fully working, but the ShellStore images will not be enabled yet. I have done several tests and everything works as it's supposed to. The Sunday after, I will do a fork to implement the following:

- Encrypted file send feature.
- Enable images for the ShellStore
- Enforce collateral to start a ShellStore
- Reduce POS block output

With that the first 4 point roadmap will be concluded, and a new roadmap will be posted.

ShellCoin

Hello dev. Are we still expecting a fork this weekened?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
That's it, I'm done with shitcoins Cheesy
If anyone here wants to see real developments done by real devs, I suggest you check out the Supernet slack. This forum is a waste of time and energy.
Likewise. Sick of scumbag devs. Glad I didn't lose too much on this, cashed out most of my investment a while back. Could have been so much more though.

Time to turn off notifications. Angry
ur word full of shit
Activity: 279
If anyone here wants to see real developments done by real devs, I suggest you check out the Supernet slack. This forum is a waste of time and energy.
Likewise. Sick of scumbag devs. Glad I didn't lose too much on this, cashed out most of my investment a while back. Could have been so much more though.

Time to turn off notifications. Angry
Activity: 225
Activity: 279
Well but at least i've tried lol.
You were ment to cooperate bagholders and not bash me.
Fuck you. Lol.
so twitt now ,i want to see if u real dev
no news on twitter Cool
Real Dev LOL.
Real dev's a bit of a jerk if he doesn't realise he could quadruple the value of this coin by simply posting 'Hello world'. I suppose he was just greedy and lazy. Hoping the promise of new features would skyrocket the price. Guess it's the risk you take investing in a one man band.
Shame. Had lots of potential. He created a coin that works very well which is more than most devs around have managed.
legendary
Fuck you. Lol.
so twitt now ,i want to see if u real dev
no news on twitter Cool
legendary
Fuck you. Lol.

So are you actually the original developer?

LOL

Extreme LOL Roll Eyes

Edit: Last trade 100 sat. wow

lool,someone create fake account cause panic sell, dumped on me
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fuck you. Lol.

LOL

Extreme LOL Roll Eyes

Edit: Last trade 100 sat. wow
legendary
Activity: 1050
Fuck you. Lol.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Hello, I am sorry for being AFK for the last couple of days but there was cumulation of several incidents.

First things first, I am still unable to solve the images problem with the marketplace so I am going to postpone that one to the end of the current roadmap. I am hoping to release escrow in the next few days (after the weekend, since I will be working on that then) but don't want to give certain dedlines in order not to cause another panic like the recent one. I am not away I am constantly working in my free time and best way to catch me is through official Shell Twitter.

Second thing, I could not login to my bitcointalk account on Monday, contacted bitcointalk support and it wasn't until then when I realised that Bitcointalk had it's downtime on weekend. I am trying to figure out how to get back my previous account since I think it has been compromised somehow (but it seems noone logged on it, since last login is 05.21). I've contacted them but still no reply. Anyway, the new username was chosen to match the Twitter handle.

In the meantime I was working on a surprise - I was not only rebuilding the Android wallet but also porting it to iPhone. It seems to be working fine on my device but I would gladly use some of your help if you have access to devices with older iOS. Apple has strict policies regarding cryptocurrency apps in the appstore so it would be hard to get listed there but I will post the app here to download. If you want to beta test (on small amounts of coins!) PM me on Twitter or here.

And to the person who wanted to help me with managing Twitter. Please contact me to talk about details. I would gladly use some help since I am busy doing other stuff. It would be good to promote our Twitter account little bit - would appreciate some help from the community.

Sorry for your losses if you have sold on the panic sell. I take responsibility for this but as you can see some things were beyond my control.

So...... how about you confirm your new btctalk username via twitter? Wink

I tried tweeting but no reply yet

Oh my, how surprising......  Roll Eyes

Smiley
Activity: 1022
Hello, I am sorry for being AFK for the last couple of days but there was cumulation of several incidents.

First things first, I am still unable to solve the images problem with the marketplace so I am going to postpone that one to the end of the current roadmap. I am hoping to release escrow in the next few days (after the weekend, since I will be working on that then) but don't want to give certain dedlines in order not to cause another panic like the recent one. I am not away I am constantly working in my free time and best way to catch me is through official Shell Twitter.

Second thing, I could not login to my bitcointalk account on Monday, contacted bitcointalk support and it wasn't until then when I realised that Bitcointalk had it's downtime on weekend. I am trying to figure out how to get back my previous account since I think it has been compromised somehow (but it seems noone logged on it, since last login is 05.21). I've contacted them but still no reply. Anyway, the new username was chosen to match the Twitter handle.

In the meantime I was working on a surprise - I was not only rebuilding the Android wallet but also porting it to iPhone. It seems to be working fine on my device but I would gladly use some of your help if you have access to devices with older iOS. Apple has strict policies regarding cryptocurrency apps in the appstore so it would be hard to get listed there but I will post the app here to download. If you want to beta test (on small amounts of coins!) PM me on Twitter or here.

And to the person who wanted to help me with managing Twitter. Please contact me to talk about details. I would gladly use some help since I am busy doing other stuff. It would be good to promote our Twitter account little bit - would appreciate some help from the community.

Sorry for your losses if you have sold on the panic sell. I take responsibility for this but as you can see some things were beyond my control.

I tried tweeting but no reply yet
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Activity: 1022

Haha, nice try bozo! Haven't seen this tactic for a while.

Don't fall for this one guys, Dev has long gone
Pages:
Jump to: