Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 12. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Someone knows what they are doing, enough to buy 2 nodes plus with withdrawal fee.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
trex is just being extra careful nowadays, great news dev, I'm not so much concerned with the price. the price will rise and fall... this is crypto after all Wink  so far your coin is working awesome, we've had 20-30 masternodes running and since I added all the nodes from the shellnodes page I always have a ton of connections. of course I'd love to see more volume to play in though  Cool

I bought a few more handfuls since the price drop to bring down my average price paid and should finally have enough for a masternode in a few days.

considering a lot of the problems other new coins are having how smooth SHELL has ran so far at 1000 - 1500 sats it's a great buy

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

At any rate I will have an announcement tomorrow that will surprise most of you and put SHELL on the right track again.

Cool. looking forward to it dev  Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Well I sent a request asking what was up earlier and got this response.

"SHELL tripped one of our internal security alerts, it is now back online as everything checked out fine."

So whatever that means lol

That's really absurd   Huh did this happen before, they should post a clarification. They just scared people away for no reason at all.
At any rate I will have an announcement tomorrow that will surprise most of you and put SHELL on the right track again.

Never heard of this happening before, it's a bit weird but it's back now so that's the good thing.

Look forward to the update

Poloniex has a similar automated mechanism. If someone deposits a large percentage of a coin's distribution then all trades are automatically frozen until one of the staff can verify there is no funny business going on.

This happened recently on Bitrrex with BT, now BTX but the only problem with that logic in respect of Shell is; it didn't actually happen.  Whatever did trigger the market shutdown it wasn't that.

http://nakamoto-plaza.com:3004/richlist
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

"SHELL tripped one of our internal security alerts, it is now back online as everything checked out fine."

That's really absurd   Huh did this happen before, they should post a clarification. They just scared people away for no reason at all.

Never heard of this happening before, it's a bit weird but it's back now so that's the good thing.

Poloniex has a similar automated mechanism. If someone deposits a large percentage of a coin's distribution then all trades are automatically frozen until one of the staff can verify there is no funny business going on.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
*dead* as not funny but actually dead  Shocked

This coin hasn't even got a good pump yet really, it has a market cap of just under $8000 and is number 274 on coinmarketcap.com.  If you can't see the potential growth then you arn't looking very hard.
I agree  Wink
Activity: 59
It's a common thing in Trex, to disable coins for a security reason. Surely an internal flag about possible issues in the backend.

Shouldn't be nothing related to the coin itself, but it's clear that with low volume and a new coin, such things could cause panic to the fragile hearts.

Well, if you're an experienced trader, you shouldn't even consider it, because of it's just a matter of hours, and as you can see it's all fixed.

The coin it's staking, the wallet it's functional, the blockchain it's flawless and the price it's eve n too tempting. It's a wonderful things for the ones that are here writing, because when it will lift off over 5/10K, you will just enjoy the ride.

Right now the Masternode possibility it's simply astonishing, and we're not even in the accumulation phase of this coin ! Buy, forget, and thank yourself later. Whoever dumps here, it's committing a terrible mistake. I saw dumps up to 800 sat, congrats to the buyers !!
Activity: 336

Have seen it several times at Bittrex, in special with high staking.

Looking forward for the update also Smiley

Activity: 42

Activity: 168

This coin hasn't even got a good pump yet really, it has a market cap of just under $8000 and is number 274 on coinmarketcap.com.  If you can't see the potential growth then you arn't looking very hard.
it is true.
Price can be 5k with this roadmap in no time.
Activity: 334

Activity: 182
Huh?
I sold on ccex in panic.  Tongue
Activity: 6
Dead? Humm... can't believe that

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I just checked, and SHELL chain is running fine, no sign of fork or anything unusual. Will wait on bittrex to explain why market was disabled. Please do not panic, I am around to fix any issue if there is one.

Yep, seems perfectly fine.

It's a little weird that it's disabled for almost 6 hours now and not a word from bittrex. :/

Ya market is back up on Bittrex.  Its kinda bs they just disable it like that for what reason?  It has an effect on the market I know I went ahead and dumped some coins I was saving for my 2nd masternode on c-cex and wish I wouldn't have now  Undecided
I just checked, and SHELL chain is running fine, no sign of fork or anything unusual. Will wait on bittrex to explain why market was disabled. Please do not panic, I am around to fix any issue if there is one.

it should be normal again now, looks like it's been resolved Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Yep, seems perfectly fine.

It's a little weird that it's disabled for almost 6 hours now and not a word from bittrex. :/
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: