Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 11. (Read 54574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
last week of 100 shell pos blocks  Cool and we're only at 3.7 million coin supply  (my guess is 5.5 million by next sunday)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Its monday....where is escrow?

The dev probably wasn't comfortable releasing new code with bitcointalk down. Sure the dev could have used twitter and cryptocointalk, but this is the best way to reach the largest audience. Also, if the dev is from the States, today is a holiday. Maybe there is a real life with family going on for the dev right now.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Its monday....where is escrow?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Update:

This Sunday both Escrow and the Beta ShellStore will be released at the same time. Both will be fully working, but the ShellStore images will not be enabled yet. I have done several tests and everything works as it's supposed to. The Sunday after, I will do a fork to implement the following:

- Encrypted file send feature.
- Enable images for the ShellStore
- Enforce collateral to start a ShellStore
- Reduce POS block output

With that the first 4 point roadmap will be concluded, and a new roadmap will be posted.

ShellCoin

ohh!  Shocked  already tested  Grin

we're very impessed with you Dev  Smiley

Very good. Now back to 5K.
Good dev  Cool
Activity: 225
Update:

This Sunday both Escrow and the Beta ShellStore will be released at the same time. Both will be fully working, but the ShellStore images will not be enabled yet. I have done several tests and everything works as it's supposed to. The Sunday after, I will do a fork to implement the following:

With that the first 4 point roadmap will be concluded, and a new roadmap will be posted.

ShellCoin

Hey Shellcoin, impressive developments!

I'm looking forward to getting answers to these questions:

How will escrow work? What are the features exactly?

How will the collateral be implemented? Like a masternode, or something different?

How do you plan to reduce POS?

and lastly: have you considered opening an irc channel for scheduled discussions with your investors? It would definitely strengthen the community and confidence in you.

Activity: 387
Update:

ShellCoin

ohh!  Shocked  already tested  Grin

we're very impessed with you Dev  Smiley
Activity: 1022
a bloke goes to a fancy dress party, turns up at the door stark bollox naked except for a laptop running a crypto currency wallet... bloke answers the door and say "what the hell have you come as?  he replies .. a teenage mutant ninja turtle .. point to the laptop and says .. and this is my shell  smile emoticon
@Shelldev, what will be the effect of the POS block output changes for stakers and masternodes after the update? i.e. how big a reduction?

Just guessing but I would bet some type of gradual reduction in rewards over time that eventually levels out.

Translated: "I don't know." Wink

Good translation ha
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
@Shelldev, what will be the effect of the POS block output changes for stakers and masternodes after the update? i.e. how big a reduction?

Just guessing but I would bet some type of gradual reduction in rewards over time that eventually levels out.

Translated: "I don't know." Wink
Activity: 334

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Update:

ShellCoin

Nice work! Sunday should be a good day!
legendary
Kaspa
Update:

ShellCoin

WoWza!! now thats how a dev "drops the mic"  Cool great stuff, always nice when a dev is more "show'n prove" then being all talk
Activity: 334
Update:

ShellCoin

What! WOW! Nice  Shocked
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This coin should be worth more just because of the Dev.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Update:

ShellCoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sorry I am late on the announcement, just waiting on some tests to finish, less than 30 minutes and should be done.
Well I sent a request asking what was up earlier and got this response.

"SHELL tripped one of our internal security alerts, it is now back online as everything checked out fine."

So whatever that means lol

That's really absurd   Huh did this happen before, they should post a clarification. They just scared people away for no reason at all.
At any rate I will have an announcement tomorrow that will surprise most of you and put SHELL on the right track again.

Any news on this?
legendary
Kaspa
So I guess that's it. This coin is not getting any pump after all. Not enough buy support. Better luck on the next one!

I think the price is just re adjusting now that we know how high the money supply will be... and  price/volume always go down while dev is working anyway especially on new coins lol I never heard anyone say there was going to a pump HA I do think there will be some climbing as the dev delivers tho  Cool and thats soo much better than a pumper

Pages:
Jump to: