Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API - page 12. (Read 33167 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Holy dogebatman, another doge who jumped in the wagon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Kudos to those pumping life back into Shibe.

Question:

I still have a shibe balance on Bittrex. Are these v1 or v2? Should I just leave them there for now?

Bittrex has a de-listing warning on site so time is of the essence.

thanks
Activity: 22
Shibe's over - headed for bittrex delisting. Probably going to be delisted on other exchanges, too.

won't happen, believe me ;-)

I don't believe that either. The comunity took over the coin and they are working hard to bring this coin back to where it belongs

There is no community.  Just a den of thieves.

Loq still here.
Firtstiken still here.

Bad folks stole lots of money from people turning them into zombie bagholders.  Now the zombies are hungry for blood.

This is not correct. Mr. Bea, I am now the primary developer for the coin and not even exactly from me seeking that position out. I was nominated and am just glad to be able to help out.

We are currently testing a new wallet that weans us off of the DNS seed server that Bitsta had coded into there.

If you have any questions about our progress please contact myself or Stoner19 on IRC.

Mr. Bea, we are in the same position as yourself. We lost money and are trying to salvage the situation. Please sir, if you understand this position then join us - we are not your enemy.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Shibe's over - headed for bittrex delisting. Probably going to be delisted on other exchanges, too.

I don't believe that either. The comunity took over the coin and they are working hard to bring this coin back to where it belongs

There is no community.  Just a den of thieves.

Loq still here.
Firtstiken still here.

Bad folks stole lots of money from people turning them into zombie bagholders.  Now the zombies are hungry for blood.
I'm not sure where you're getting your info or who your sources are but they're a bit out dated. Have you taken the time to actually read the new ANN or visit the other thread? There absolutely is a strong community. Take the time to visit #shibecoin on freenode and see for yourself.

I can personally guarantee that loq and fyrsitkken are no longer involved. Hell, get on IRC and ask them yourself. I personally am the one who was able to get loq to remove his old ANN threads and willingly hand over the IRC channel willingly. And I guarantee that there are several within the community that would back up that statement. Please read the ANN again, and then this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8188554

It should greatly clear things up for everyone. We have solid individuals dedicated to making shibecoin what it should have been along and we have every intention of shibecoin being completely transparent to prove to the crypo world that there are in fact honest, hardworking, developers out there who are willing to stand by their project rather than abandon it or scam the community when something goes wrong.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns

There is no community.  Just a den of thieves.

Loq still here.
Firtstiken still here.

Bad folks stole lots of money from people turning them into zombie bagholders.  Now the zombies are hungry for blood.
legendary
Activity: 1076

Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Gridcoin Foundation
interesting new article about shibecoin, written by Armaan Chandnani

http://bitcoinist.net/shibecoin-community-relaunch/

Gridcoin Foundation
Activity: 336
so I missed the swap.. what to do Huh
its a great number
Activity: 433
Shibecoin having no doge market.
What is this sorcery stupidity?
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
it's nice to hear. I will monitor developments. Currently it is very cheap coin. Wink

good  work.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Very like
 Im Hold some Shibes
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Good to see the community getting back on its feet. #shibecoin is alive and well, come hang out and play the lotto bot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
will look into this one.
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1076
Happy to see that ShibeCoin now has a trustworthy team behind it. I will start to buy Shibe again, because if it has an active team then it will go to the target price, mentioned in the OP, in a week or 6.

Activity: 752
When switching to shibe2, first i send 20000 coins to the platform, i received 20000 shibe2.then i send 1 million coins but  got nothing.then the website colsed.it's just a shit coin.There is no honesty.
yang5034, that coinswap was done by Byron from Atomic-Trade and arranged by the previous developers. There were several others that never got their swapped coins from them. Including all of those who were mining through the MP pool set up by Syntaks.
Activity: 38
When switching to shibe2, first i send 20000 coins to the platform, i received 20000 shibe2.then i send 1 million coins but  got nothing.then the website colsed.it's just a shit coin.There is no honesty.

Did you even read the thread properly?  Direct this to the this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8188554  . 

The people in charge now are the investors.  We have trusted people onboard and operate with full transparency.  Did you use Shibeme?  That was setup by atomic-trade and I heard he scammed a lot of people of out shibe.  Please post your exact story in the other thread, because we need expose exactly what has happened.

Pages:
Jump to: