Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API - page 6. (Read 33165 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Alright guys! Time to prepare for the swap!

Bittrex and Coin-Swap will assist with our swap.

Please send all of your v2 ShibeCoin to your exchange accounts BEFORE October 15th so we can make this swap as smooth as possible.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Dead shibe.

Move along.  No relaunch ever work.

I'm not going to remove this comment, as moderated threads always seem to just create more problems. But I'm here right now telling you that we are in the process of testing and will have it complete soon. And to clarify this isn't a relaunch. We're swapping to a much more stable blockchain and increasing stake for YOU, the supporters and investors that have held strong and stuck by our side through this process.
Activity: 752
We are running a 2nd testnet blockchain because we ran into some hiccups with the first. We're just a few hours into testing this one. As soon as we're sure that staking works as expected we'll move forward with asking people to send their coins to coin-swap or bittrex for the swap. For the time being keep your coins in your wallets so you can continue to stake Smiley

Another update very very soon.
Activity: 28
i fear there may be something wrong with ur brain..
u ask for updates when updates have been given..
nobody on this team is retarded enough to constantly spam updates for the fuck of it in order to increase thread page count..
arguing that a monstrous page count makes a coin memorably is about the most retarded thing i've ever heard..
i really think that u should follow ur own advice when u say that every day ppl move from one coin to another..
if u'r just waiting for Shibe to start having more volume so that u can resume spamming ur pump&dump schemes u can forget about it..

With this average volume there will be no Shibe listing on bittrex next month... but i believe your brain don't see to understand it.

déjà vu anyone?  Roll Eyes

This coin is cursed by bad Devs ;p

no. i meant this guy is just talkin' out of his ass n that Shibe has received a delist warning before but it didnt happen..
he's not really concerned whether Shibe is delisted or not, he's just waiting for Shibe to get more volume so that he can scam everybody with his pump&dump schemes..

the new blockchain is undergoing final testing..
new wallet should be out very very soon now..

Activity: 16
nobody on this team is retarded enough to constantly spam updates for the fuck of it in order to increase thread page count..
arguing that a monstrous page count makes a coin memorably is about the most retarded thing i've ever heard..
i really think that u should follow ur own advice when u say that every day ppl move from one coin to another..
if u'r just waiting for Shibe to start having more volume so that u can resume spamming ur pump&dump schemes u can forget about it..

With this average volume there will be no Shibe listing on bittrex next month... but i believe your brain don't see to understand it.

This coin is cursed by bad Devs ;p

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
calm down my friend..

read that:  http://cryptoasian.com/shibe-shibecoin/

and now check the recent posts in this thread and think about your last post very carefully..

If you are part of the community then please be patient as good coding work takes time.

cheers

It can take time, but at least give people updates.... it is not good to find SHIBE thread on page 10. Constantly updating people keep the thread on the first pages. Every day you have new coins, every day, people are moving from one coin to another, and they only return back to a coin when they see activities. If SHIBE is only at page 10, then people will forget about SHIBE. Check the volume, that indicates a lot...
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
calm down my friend..

read that:  http://cryptoasian.com/shibe-shibecoin/

and now check the recent posts in this thread and think about your last post very carefully..

If you are part of the community then please be patient as good coding work takes time.

cheers
legendary
Is DEV rewritting the whole altcoin industry? Come on, how long those it take.... terrible take over, lack of updates, was not on BCT for the last 6 days,pffff.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
Easy guys...

There was an update posted just a few days ago regarding our new blockchain and wallet testing. We are still running into a few bugs that need to be sorted out before we release the wallets and do the swap. I know that everyone was hoping it would have been completed last week, but we're all trying to make this work on top of our jobs that pay the bills.

Regarding the organized pumps, yes they have helped us to build enough volume in the past to stay on Bittrex for another few weeks, and yes they did help bring the baseline price up another 5-6 sat, but ideally we'd like to move away from shibecoin being looked at as a pump&dump coin. The majority of those supporting and still buying are those long-term bag holders that have no intent of dumping and we'd like to see their continued support. Whether someone chooses to pump shibecoin on their own time and their own BTC, we have no control over, but including shibecoin in any further organized pumps will likely no longer be beneficial to our long-term rate goals.

Is bittrex going to help facilitate the swap?

yes..

Good, its alot nicer when exchanges are on board. Much better than sending some wanker my wallet.dat and hope he sends something back.
Easy guys...

There was an update posted just a few days ago regarding our new blockchain and wallet testing. We are still running into a few bugs that need to be sorted out before we release the wallets and do the swap. I know that everyone was hoping it would have been completed last week, but we're all trying to make this work on top of our jobs that pay the bills.

Regarding the organized pumps, yes they have helped us to build enough volume in the past to stay on Bittrex for another few weeks, and yes they did help bring the baseline price up another 5-6 sat, but ideally we'd like to move away from shibecoin being looked at as a pump&dump coin. The majority of those supporting and still buying are those long-term bag holders that have no intent of dumping and we'd like to see their continued support. Whether someone chooses to pump shibecoin on their own time and their own BTC, we have no control over, but including shibecoin in any further organized pumps will likely no longer be beneficial to our long-term rate goals.

yes..
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
Easy guys...

Activity: 38
Easy guys...

uhhh, the new team is channeling their efforts to rebuild Shibe to be functional, reliable, efficient, trustworthy n even somewhat innovative while attempting to forget the past shenanigans of an asshole..
therefore i dont think its appropriate to try to coordinate any sort of pump&dumps in here (or anywhere else for that matter)..
the new wallet will arrive soon with a couple of exciting features (to begin with)..
people will judge the merits of the team n decide on whether to invest..
thats where Shibe will derive its value from..

PS: this is ur final warning.

His value? 7 sats, good job... a wallet to make takes only 2 days, and it is already no news for weeks.

r u retarded?
wtf does a wallet have to do with REBUILDING the whole coin + building addicional features from scratch?
who the hell r u to criticize anyway?
u realize of course that the current wallet is still the same as the one used when loq screwed everybody?
u realize of course that we posted a RoadMap n the new wallet isnt released yet because we r still running tests to assure everything goes according to plan?
how fkin dumb r u to point at the current price under these circumstances?
the new team is trying to do some good here n ShibeCoin isnt a playground for ur personal amusement..
im gonna have to ask u to remove all ur spam pertaining to ur Pump&Dump shit..

legendary

uhhh, the new team is channeling their efforts to rebuild Shibe to be functional, reliable, efficient, trustworthy n even somewhat innovative while attempting to forget the past shenanigans of an asshole..
therefore i dont think its appropriate to try to coordinate any sort of pump&dumps in here (or anywhere else for that matter)..
the new wallet will arrive soon with a couple of exciting features (to begin with)..

His value? 7 sats, good job... a wallet to make takes only 2 days, and it is already no news for weeks.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Update for you guys - testnet of the new blockchain is working as expected and we are making strides with the new algorithm and donation features in the new wallet. We should be moving toward generating coins for the swap within a few days. Dfletcher is working very hard on making sure this works properly before we do the swap and release new wallets.

Stay tuned! Hopefully will have another announcement for you guys within the next few days.

Thank-you for the update!
Pages:
Jump to: