Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API - page 4. (Read 33165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
I notice Hashcows already has Shibe on its list of coins that miners can be paid in.

Have they been informed of the changeover?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I think you should change name of the coin or add something like v3 because there's too much failure going on around previous versions. Google doesn't even put this thread on first spot if u look for shibecoin phrase.

We discussed a rebrand, but part of the decision to keep the same name was to prove that we have no intention of hiding what this is and what we're trying to do. And we all still work for a living so time really is not on our side. A rebrand would have just made things even more complicated than they already were. From here on out we'll be honest and transparent about what we do and who is involved. Hopefully google search results will improve to our benefit in time.

How come no one will answer my question??? I have a lot of coins in my 0.7.7/v1 wallet and I want to know how to get them to the v3 wallet!!

Apologies for the delayed response. We decided not to generate any extra shibecoin to compensate for any v1 shibecoin still in existence. The purpose of this is to prevent any accusations that we're trying to instamine more so that we can dump, so we generated a 1:1 supply that matched v2 money supply. After we get this network and wallet sorted out we'll try to spend some time collection donations from community members so we can still include some of those who still hold v1. Please join us on Freednode IRC channel #shibecoin. That is the best place to keep in touch and get updates from us first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Sweet. Time to buy before everybody realises what's happening  Cheesy

yes , good money making opportunity Cheesy
Activity: 28
I think you should change name of the coin or add something like v3 because there's too much failure going on around previous versions. Google doesn't even put this thread on first spot if u look for shibecoin phrase.

We discussed a rebrand, but part of the decision to keep the same name was to prove that we have no intention of hiding what this is and what we're trying to do. And we all still work for a living so time really is not on our side. A rebrand would have just made things even more complicated than they already were. From here on out we'll be honest and transparent about what we do and who is involved. Hopefully google search results will improve to our benefit in time.

How come no one will answer my question??? I have a lot of coins in my 0.7.7/v1 wallet and I want to know how to get them to the v3 wallet!!

u cant, as far as i know..
only v2 can be swapped for v3..
u shouldav swapped ur v1 for v2 with the previous team..
Activity: 31

Activity: 16
Sweet. Time to buy before everybody realises what's happening  Cheesy
Bittrex swap is complete!
my over Shibe homepage updated wallet (v2.0.0.1) works fine, but does not accept Coin-Swap given wallet adress for swapping (address underlying red) ?
use OSHIBE as the deposit-to address for V2
thanks for hint, but Coin-Swap do not generate adresses on OSHIBE at moment

https://coin-swap.net/profile/deposit

if there's not a button to generate an address then please let us know so we can get in touch with Coin-Swap. It should generate a v2 address so you can deposit v2 Shibecoin.
Activity: 271
my over Shibe homepage updated wallet (v2.0.0.1) works fine, but does not accept Coin-Swap given wallet adress for swapping (address underlying red) ?
thanks for hint, but Coin-Swap do not generate adresses on OSHIBE at moment
We're very sorry for the Bittrex swap still on hold. We spoke with Richie and made arrangements with him well in advance to do the swap and it's been over 24 hours since we've heard back. Hopefully things will be swapped soon. We're told that he's at a conference in Las Vegas. We're hoping he can remote in and get it complete ASAP, as we know everyone is patiently waiting. We'll give more updates as they come...

These things happen. It's no big deal and I trust Bittrex to box it all off ok.
We're very sorry for the Bittrex swap still on hold. We spoke with Richie and made arrangements with him well in advance to do the swap and it's been over 24 hours since we've heard back. Hopefully things will be swapped soon. We're told that he's at a conference in Las Vegas. We're hoping he can remote in and get it complete ASAP, as we know everyone is patiently waiting. We'll give more updates as they come...
Activity: 271
Activity: 31
Hi i have been gone a while but i have coins in the 0.7.7 wallet and how do i get them to v3??
I'm just saying to the haters.  I am buying lots.  ~300 million and at 8 satoshi?  Pure PoS, no miners dumping vast amounts.  Doesn't take an expert to see the potential, I got burned by the original devs but im back again now the new guys have not only proven a successful community takeover, but a new wallet release with no extra millions generated.  They upheld their word to the investors and its now completely moved away from the other idiots in charge.  

Its price went up 300% the other week with just 10btc buying power, im ready for the ride up!  See y'all in #shibecoin  Cool

Yeah I fully agree. At these prices you have to have a punt. The dev has been fully verified and the potential for a huge rise in price is massive.

Any idea when the Bittrex market will be enabled?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
From the depths of darkness...........
Crawling out of the sludge of the crypto underworld it emerges...........
Wielding the Sword of Truth, the Shield of Troll, and wearing the Cloak of Transparency comes forth from the depths a reborn hero.......
Stoner Coin... uh...I mean

Shibe Coin!

Slayer of Scam, Protector of Prosperity, and Perpetuator of the Pump that NEVER Dumps!!!!!!

SWAP NOW!!!!!  BUY SOON!!!!!

Likely too late to send to Bittrex today

Coin-swap will manage the swap differently,
and allow for swaps throughout the rest of the week for those late to the game (assuming the v2 block chain still has blocks moving) wallets and source coming soon.

Join us on IRC
#SHIBECOIN

0% buying fees on SHIBE @ https://coin-swap.net
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.
I'm just saying to the haters.  I am buying lots.  ~300 million and at 8 satoshi?  Pure PoS, no miners dumping vast amounts.  Doesn't take an expert to see the potential, I got burned by the original devs but im back again now the new guys have not only proven a successful community takeover, but a new wallet release with no extra millions generated.  They upheld their word to the investors and its now completely moved away from the other idiots in charge. 

Its price went up 300% the other week with just 10btc buying power, im ready for the ride up!  See y'all in #shibecoin  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: