Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API - page 9. (Read 33165 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
We'll be testing some new features over the course of the next few days and will update everyone soon!

And those are?
I will update our ANN very very soon. For now, the best place to discuss what we're working on is in our IRC channel. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#shibecoin Until we have testing complete and have made a definitive plan. We'll wait to update the ANN, for the sake of preventing unnecessary comments.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We'll be testing some new features over the course of the next few days and will update everyone soon!

And those are?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey Dev when do you think the roadmap will come out?
legendary
Any massive news that will pump this coin to the moon?
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
legendary
SHIBE is still looking strong, create some buy support and the price will go up without spending any of your BTCs. People will see, OMG a 2 BTC by support at 18, 1BTC at 17, 3 BTC at 16,...
I sent The old Shibei to shibeme.com has a month, to now have not received the new Shibe, why??
my new shibe  Address  SXC3ZQoEao6hm9Qv8xWnvu3CFkSA63LPnm    Please help me to check    thanks

The swap from V1 to V2 through shibeme.com was done by an exchange and the old developers. We currently have no way of swapping any coins from V1, as all of the shibecoin we now own is from buying and stake in our personal wallets. Any instamine from the previous developers was never handed over to us.

We'd like to find a way to help those still holding V1 shibecoin, but still have yet to figure out a way to do so.
Thank you sir for the article. Very nicely written as always. We certainly appreciate the support!
Activity: 25
I sent The old Shibei to shibeme.com has a month, to now have not received the new Shibe, why??
my new shibe  Address  SXC3ZQoEao6hm9Qv8xWnvu3CFkSA63LPnm    Please help me to check    thanks
legendary
36 sats with just a little buying...
legendary
Increase the buy support, just put in little orders of 0.20BTC and you will notice how much people will start panic buy. Also did you notice the reduce of selling at lower prices... Something good is coming here...
legendary

+1 and the fun is not ended if you ask me, still pretty cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
I'm wondering will that 4 BTC sell at 36 stay or not when we are at 36.... really wondering Cheesy

SHIBE can move to 100 sats, if there are whales busy with it.
legendary
I'm wondering will that 4 BTC sell at 36 stay or not when we are at 36.... really wondering Cheesy
legendary

Cheesy Yes, that altcointips with his rumor on Ethan because there was not enough activity Cheesy
legendary
Don't fall for the manipulation. That sell order of 0.80 BTC at 21 is just to make you sell cheaper so that they can buy more. The same happened with Ethan at 85 and then it was flying to 388.

I'm slowly eating into that sell as I liquidate some other coins. 21 sat? Ridiculously low price!

You don't need to tell me how to read the market, this one will move up and hard!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Don't fall for the manipulation. That sell order of 0.80 BTC at 21 is just to make you sell cheaper so that they can buy more. The same happened with Ethan at 85 and then it was flying to 388.

I'm slowly eating into that sell as I liquidate some other coins. 21 sat? Ridiculously low price!
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Hello Community,

Shibecoin has 2 PR Guys. I am one of them since a few weeks and working for Multiwallet as well.

What i can say it that the Dev's are currently planning for the upcoming roadmap which will be published soon.

Various features have been discussed and we are looking forward to work on them.

If there are any questions please feel free to visit us on IRC:  #shibecoin

Follow us on twitter to get the latest information:  https://twitter.com/ShibecoinOn

also visit our lovely website:  http://shibecoin.io/

best regards

Pages:
Jump to: