Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API - page 5. (Read 33165 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This coin is cursed by bad Devs ;p

That's why we're doing a second swap, moving shibe to V3. V1 was created by energion and chock full of problems from day one, it never staked properly and experienced all sorts of blockchain problems. Supposidly the root of the problem was people attacking the V1 blockchain relentlessly, but I suspect it was more of a dev problem than people were willing to admit.

V2 was trouble as well. By that point the original dev team had broken up. Another developer had been hired in to replace the first, and created a wallet free from the defects that caused it to not stake properly. But this new wallet had problems of its own, and as it turns out said developer was working in his own interests without anyone familiar with coin dev supervising the process.

This new V3 wallet will be developed by an all new team, without any involvement from the original developers. Though I was part of that original dev team, I got frustrated a few months back with the state of the community and have all but left. I'm only turning up here to clean up the messes I had a hand in making, and cheer on the new team in restoring Shibe to the path it should have taken from the start. Note that while I can read most of the code, I am not a coindev and will not be releasing any coins to the public even if I did succeed in creating one. Its more fuss than I am willing to put up with, I learned my lesson on shibe.

New swap? V3? Most coins die right after V2. Such strength! Many wow! Devs that care? WTF is going on in this cryptoworld? Maybe an old coin blazing a new age!

Maybe so. Maybe I was wrong about the crypto scene, and there really are some good people left in it. Simply caring isn't enough though- the team must still deliver results, deliver profits, and deliver fun the whole way. Otherwise V3 will be the last time Shibe appears in the spotlight before being as buried and forgotten as any other.

I'm all for another round of Shibe. Bring back the good times we had in V1 before all the problems became apparent.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Swap went very well with www.coin-swap.net Everything is complete and you can still send v2 to them to exchange for v3. Bittrex will have the swap complete tonight.
Activity: 26
From the depths of darkness...........
Crawling out of the sludge of the crypto underworld it emerges...........
Wielding the Sword of Truth, the Shield of Troll, and wearing the Cloak of Transparency comes forth from the depths a reborn hero.......
Stoner Coin... uh...I mean

Shibe Coin!

Slayer of Scam, Protector of Prosperity, and Perpetuator of the Pump that NEVER Dumps!!!!!!

SWAP NOW!!!!!  BUY SOON!!!!!

Likely too late to send to Bittrex today

Coin-swap will manage the swap differently,
and allow for swaps throughout the rest of the week for those late to the game (assuming the v2 block chain still has blocks moving) wallets and source coming soon.

Join us on IRC
#SHIBECOIN

Nice! I'll send my coin right away. I dont want to get stuck on the old chain.
Activity: 101
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
Wielding the Sword of Truth, the Shield of Troll, and wearing the Cloak of Transparency comes forth from the depths a reborn hero.......

Shibe Coin!

Slayer of Scam, Protector of Prosperity, and Perpetuator of the Pump that NEVER Dumps!!!!!!

Likely too late to send to Bittrex today

Coin-swap will manage the swap differently,
and allow for swaps throughout the rest of the week for those late to the game (assuming the v2 block chain still has blocks moving) wallets and source coming soon.

Join us on IRC
#SHIBECOIN

Shibe Coin!

New swap? V3? Most coins die right after V2. Such strength! Many wow! Devs that care? WTF is going on in this cryptoworld? Maybe an old coin blazing a new age!

Well that is certainly the intent! Morals and ethics in crypto? Who would have guessed!?  Wink
Less than 24 hours guys! Exchanges are ready for v3 source and are prepared. Everything looks like it's falling into place as it should.

Great. Are there significant changes to the new v3 source?

The intent of the swap is to not only move away from everything the previous devs did, but to get a much more stable blockchain and wallets going. We've changed from a standard PoS system to a PoSV (Proof of Stake Velocity). Details for PoSV can be found here: https://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf. We've also increased stake to 20% for the first 6 months. All of the staking details can be found in the first post Smiley
Swap is underway at Bittrex and Coin-Swap now! As soon as we're sure that swap is complete we'll release the new source and wallets for everyone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Less than 24 hours guys! Exchanges are ready for v3 source and are prepared. Everything looks like it's falling into place as it should.

Great. Are there significant changes to the new v3 source?
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
I'm looking forward for the SWAP....be ready for it!

cheers
Activity: 28
tomorrow is the big day!
i hope everyone's transfered their Shibe to the designated exchanges  Cool
Activity: 10
Activity: 28
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Why is SHIBE listed as being delisted when Bittrex will help with the swap? It doesn't make any sense. I've warn for de-listing, but some people thought that it was FUD or anything else. If people want to save SHIBE then it is time to BUY!!!!

plz just stop..
we went over this already..
u remind me of a parrot i used to have.. i'd teach him a bunch of cool tricks n then on the following day he'd forget all about it..

again, as i told u before, Shibe is NOT in danger of delisting.. Shibe will NOT be removed on October 17th..
its funny how an automated message is turning ur grey-matter inside out..
what u should be pointing out as not making any sense would be if people had started to buy BEFORE even having laid eyes on the new wallet or the new blockchain..

Roll Eyes

To the best of my knowledge the delist warning is completely automated based on 7 day average BTC volume. We've been in contact with Richie and he has agreed to do the swap. There are IRC logs of the conversation with Richie if anyone feels that we're not being truthful here. Please feel free to ask for them.

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well  Wink

Me too! We're trying to get as many people involved to help inform others of the swap. We certainly could use help from the community. Messages on IRC in other channels, tweets, bumping this thread, etc. Thanks!!
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
To the best of my knowledge the delist warning is completely automated based on 7 day average BTC volume. We've been in contact with Richie and he has agreed to do the swap. There are IRC logs of the conversation with Richie if anyone feels that we're not being truthful here. Please feel free to ask for them.

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Alright guys! Time to prepare for the swap!

Bittrex and Coin-Swap will assist with our swap.

Please send all of your v2 ShibeCoin to your exchange accounts BEFORE October 15th so we can make this swap as smooth as possible.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Why is SHIBE listed as being delisted when Bittrex will help with the swap? It doesn't make any sense. I've warn for de-listing, but some people thought that it was FUD or anything else. If people want to save SHIBE then it is time to BUY!!!!
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
Hi all

Just like to ask if there has been any contact with Bittrex regarding the delisting warning. I assume there has and it's just an automated thing as the swap is being done before the cut off date, but would appreciate an update on the situation. Hope the swap goes smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: