Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API - page 3. (Read 33165 times)

Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Glad to see Shibe is finally in good hands now.  I'll will be supporting. 

Thank you. Highly appreciated:-) indeed shibecoin is now in very good hands. Soon its going to show its true value

Be patient and stay tuned

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Glad to see Shibe is finally in good hands now.  I will be supporting.  

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
LOL. I've just noticed I've got a few shibecoin in a delisted polo acct. are they dead and gone now?Huh?
You can try to send them from Polo to Coin-Swap to trade them for v3.

V2 at coin-swap is labeled "OSHIBE"

I have my coins on Coin-swap for 3 days, how do i swap them? Im getting pretty sick of it
No answer from support either

the Swap on Coin-Swap is automatic..
u deposit on the OShibe address n it automatically Swaps it to v3 on the SHIBE address..

yes it works that way only.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LOL. I've just noticed I've got a few shibecoin in a delisted polo acct. are they dead and gone now?Huh?

I have my coins on Coin-swap for 3 days, how do i swap them? Im getting pretty sick of it

the Swap on Coin-Swap is automatic..
u deposit on the OShibe address n it automatically Swaps it to v3 on the SHIBE address..
Activity: 24

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Shibe Coin and Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now currently overstocked on Shibe Coin and wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and I am passing the savings on to you!!!!

Whatever your Shibe Coin or wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man needs are, you need to come on down to Al Harrington's Shibe Coin and Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse and get yours today!!!!
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
I'm proud of developers who spent their entire spare time in order to help a coin.  Finally Shibecoin has a fresh, new  start.

I'm looking forward to the development of shibecoin. The price starts to rise already.. a dedicated team portfolio will be released soon :-)  

stay tuned

cheers

Looking forward to it. Got to be worth a punt at these super low prices.

300 million coins, trusted team and dev who has already shown commitment and availability, no miners to dump all over it, talk of a dedicated multipool and more developments coming.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
I'm proud of developers who spent their entire spare time in order to help a coin.  Finally Shibecoin has a fresh, new  start.

I'm looking forward to the development of shibecoin. The price starts to rise already.. a dedicated team portfolio will be released soon :-)  

stay tuned

cheers
2 months alone promises

n yet here it is, a brand new blockchain..

how much faster could u have done it?
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 38
coin dead. dev scam. fuck pod

We are waiting on Bittrex to reactivate the market as they are away on a conference.  You can buy shibe at coin-swap.net until then.  I'm not gonna reply to your comments, our team has worked very hard to look after the investors and community, please direct your hate somewhere else.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
coin dead. dev scam. fuck pod
We're very sorry for wallets and market still being frozen at Bittrex. Network is moving now, we've been trying to get a hold of them all day to get things re-enabled. Most of the Bittrex guys being at a conference in Las Vegas certainly does not help speed things up  Wink

We're also going to try and get the v2 network to move a little more so people can continue to deposit v2 to coin-swap for trade to v3.
Activity: 752

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I notice Hashcows already has Shibe on its list of coins that miners can be paid in.

Have they been informed of the changeover?

Looking at my [Suspicious link removed] account I don't see SHIBE as a payout option...

Yeah my mistake, you're right. I didn't delve into the coin payout settings before posting. I just saw it on the list and got Shibe fever

Someone could certainly approach them to add SHIBE if there is enough interest in it. Regardless, we'd like to get a new pool going at some point in the near future.
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
I notice Hashcows already has Shibe on its list of coins that miners can be paid in.

Looking at my [Suspicious link removed] account I don't see SHIBE as a payout option...

Yeah my mistake, you're right. I didn't delve into the coin payout settings before posting. I just saw it on the list and got Shibe fever

Wallet again disabled?

could u plz stop panicking about every lil thing?

join us on Freednode IRC channel #shibecoin. That is the best place to keep in touch and get updates from us first.
Pages:
Jump to: