Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 13. (Read 3063 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
SHIPNEXT is currently the only fully functioning centralized maritime transport market that truly transforms the maritime industry by automating and speeding up the vast majority of operations.

The maritime industry is currently one of the leading industries in the transportation market. Therefore, I think that in the future this project will be popular among large companies.

Yes, companies will be interested to be a participant in this project, because it can be very profitable for them. With the help of project tokens, they will be able to get more privileges.

SHTP is a tangible asset based on the use of Hyperledger, which is planned to be used as an internal cryptocurrency for payment of transaction fees, freight delivery, insurance
SHIPNEXT is currently the only fully functioning centralized maritime transport market that truly transforms the maritime industry by automating and speeding up the vast majority of operations.

The maritime industry is currently one of the leading industries in the transportation market. Therefore, I think that in the future this project will be popular among large companies.

Yes, companies will be interested to be a participant in this project, because it can be very profitable for them. With the help of project tokens, they will be able to get more privileges.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
From available information on opening page whatever I have understood is that SHTP will be on hyperledger as stable coin being pegged in fiat money probably dollar on same ratio. While SHPC will be security token that make sense since next model is of this kind of tokens but what will be usage of ERC-20 tokens when everything will be based on SHTP and how these two will co-exist in highly volatile atmosphere. What kind of benefits will be offered for security token holders ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Nowadays, a large number of international companies use the services of cargo transportation by sea. This is very profitable, since air travel has a large price tag.
Activity: 25
Large investors are interested in this project at the moment, such as owners of media markets. I read about it on Twitter. If this is true, then this is great news!

SHTP is a tangible asset based on the use of Hyperledger, which is planned to be used as an internal cryptocurrency to pay transaction fees.

This is a response to someone who asked yesterday how the token of this project works, an excellent answer, I think it will be useful to a large number of users.

The main goal of SHTP is to ensure flawless, instant and trouble-free execution of transactions, while at the same time eliminating the volatility of the price of tokens. This will be a great deal for big business owners.
Activity: 92
Large investors are interested in this project at the moment, such as owners of media markets. I read about it on Twitter. If this is true, then this is great news!

SHTP is a tangible asset based on the use of Hyperledger, which is planned to be used as an internal cryptocurrency to pay transaction fees.

This is a response to someone who asked yesterday how the token of this project works, an excellent answer, I think it will be useful to a large number of users.

Activity: 42
Nowadays, a large number of international companies use the services of cargo transportation by sea. This is very profitable, since air travel has a large price tag.

Agreed with you, most of the movement of all goods is carried out by sea routes. I think it is because of this that this project will receive a good feedback from users.

I believe that on the contrary, users will not be interested in following the project, since the transportation of large loads by sea routes should be of interest primarily to large companies.

Yes, you are right, it is big companies that will be interested in the development of this project and its promotion in the future. I think the project will have serious investors.

We will follow the news and watch the project and its development against the background of its competitors, I hope that the development team will succeed!
brand new
For those who were interested to learn about the project token - SHTP is a tangible asset based on the use of Hyperledger, which is planned to be used as an internal cryptocurrency to pay transaction fees, freight delivery, insurance, banking

Very important facts, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users. Where does this information come from? I have not seen her before

As far as I know, this is information from the project description, I think I saw this news on the official official website.

Yes, yes, this is from the official site, I think it will be interesting to all users, because it is in this information that they will have to work!

Addition: The main goal of SHTP is to ensure flawless, instant and trouble-free execution of transactions, while eliminating the volatility of the price of tokens

Agreed with you, most of the movement of all goods is carried out by sea routes. I think it is because of this that this project will receive a good feedback from users.

I believe that on the contrary, users will not be interested in following the project, since the transportation of large loads by sea routes should be of interest primarily to large companies.

Yes, you are right, it is big companies that will be interested in the development of this project and its promotion in the future. I think the project will have serious investors.

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I hope that this project will be of interest to all users, but most likely it will be important only for large companies that are interested in transparent and large deliveries.

Very important is the fact that this work is guaranteed backed by intellectual contracts. This is a weighty argument in this area, because without this contract there are big risks.

What risks do you write about? For many centuries, logistics has been fine without smart contracts and blockchain technology=)
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
first of all i like the way the presentation is presented and to have such an idea for all our shipping problem is so good.....do you plan any signature bounty to promote this one?

Hello!
Currently, we're not planning any crowdsale stage and bounty activity.
If have ones, we will consider your idea! Thanks!

In such a market without a normal promotion, even for such a great idea that you have, you simply will not collect the necessary funds. Of course, I could be mistaken, but the market is now such that projects are being released several times more than some time ago and a lot less money. So even good projects now can not collect software cap without huge advertising.

We realize the situation on the market and make different efforts to reach investor's audience. At the same time, we're obtaining all the needed checkpoints to be on the same level with currently successful projects, which achieve their token sales goals!

I think that what can really help you is an announcement or agreement with some leading company that deals and working with parcels. Even if it is relatively small but known, it can give the impetus that you lack for development.
brand new
I hope that this project will be of interest to all users, but most likely it will be important only for large companies that are interested in transparent and large deliveries.
For those who were interested to learn about the project token - SHTP is a tangible asset based on the use of Hyperledger, which is planned to be used as an internal cryptocurrency to pay transaction fees, freight delivery, insurance, banking

Very important facts, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users. Where does this information come from? I have not seen her before

As far as I know, this is information from the project description, I think I saw this news on the official official website.

Yes, yes, this is from the official site, I think it will be interesting to all users, because it is in this information that they will have to work!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Very important is the fact that this work is guaranteed backed by intellectual contracts. This is a weighty argument in this area, because without this contract there are big risks.

the risks are always, you need to be able to solve them and get around. and the most smart contract will provide the opportunity to solve taichk problems.
Pages:
Jump to: