Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 17. (Read 3063 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hey, team! I cheched out your prototype functional, it already contains a large number of features.
How would blockchain technology would improve it?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Are the interviews with project founders available?

Interviews are available online. A list of interviews is also shown at the bottom of the page at shipnext.io.
copper member
SHIPNEXT CEO will be talking about the future of Smart Contract-based freight payments in the Transportation and Supply Chain with Ship Tokens at Blockchain shift conference (Miami) Cool Cool Cool

https://blockchainshift.io/

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
One other thing come to my mind, wouldn't you play as a broker here? Which means you'll take some fees from either or both of the shipper or the end user. How could this be cheaper?
Activity: 9
Are the interviews with project founders available?
copper member
Looking at the 3 types of platforms that you have developed above, I don't think it's difficult enough for this project to live, good luck.

Thanks a lot! And enough to develop! Wink
copper member
first of all i like the way the presentation is presented and to have such an idea for all our shipping problem is so good.....do you plan any signature bounty to promote this one?

Hello!
Currently, we're not planning any crowdsale stage and bounty activity.
If have ones, we will consider your idea! Thanks!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Looking at the 3 types of platforms that you have developed above, I don't think it's difficult enough for this project to live, good luck.
copper member
The idea is unique and really encouraging people cannot stop to transform their current systems with the use of blockchain technology aside from purpose of collecting money from the ico what other reasons why you finally decided to use this revolutionary technology in shipping industry, is this really helpful? 

It is inevitable. Shipping is very fragmented. With 1500 shipping companies, the model did not change for 200 years. Companies buy ships, operate, then grow and go bankrupt. Each company can not be equally efficient in every part of the world, and relies heavily of human interaction. When you consider the amount of data you have to handle globally in real-time, you understand that algorithms to solve the main checks and routine operations are a solution. Especially to connect international offices let alone companies into one efficient network.
Similar approach has been taken by Uber. However with Uber the algorithms are simpler with only 3 seats and one locked territory to cover.
We created and patented an algorithm that creates a global lever-playing field. Creates an eco-system of instant real-time shipping and further door-to-door logistics.
Blockchain, on the other hand, serves as a technology to ensure seamless relationship on basis of Smart Contracts and security of data through distributed ledger.
copper member
It is inevitable. Shipping is very fragmented. With 1500 shipping companies, the model did not change for 200 years. Companies buy ships, operate, then grow and go bankrupt. Each company can not be equally efficient in every part of the world, and relies heavily of human interaction. When you consider the amount of data you have to handle globally in real-time, you understand that algorithms to solve the main checks and routine operations are a solution. Especially to connect international offices let alone companies into one efficient network.
Similar approach has been taken by Uber. However with Uber the algorithms are simpler with only 3 seats and one locked territory to cover.
We created and patented an algorithm that creates a global lever-playing field. Creates an eco-system of instant real-time shipping and further door-to-door logistics.
Blockchain, on the other hand, serves as a technology to ensure seamless relationship on basis of Smart Contracts and security of data through distributed ledger.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
first of all i like the way the presentation is presented and to have such an idea for all our shipping problem is so good.....do you plan any signature bounty to promote this one?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
The idea is unique and really encouraging people cannot stop to transform their current systems with the use of blockchain technology aside from purpose of collecting money from the ico what other reasons why you finally decided to use this revolutionary technology in shipping industry, is this really helpful? 
copper member
The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects

We're the only project with already existing prototype! Here's our biggest advantage among others!
We've been in this business for more than 10 years and are constantly working on project development!

First of all i like project in logistics field in blockchain technology, i believe there is a huge potential that is untapped yet, but unfortunately known has been able to harness this very vast and profitable business aspect. Just you said, having an already existing prototype gives this project a huge advantage over the rest.

But may i ask why conducting an ico to raise funds if like you said you have been in business for more than 10yrs now? I believe with such amount of time doing business, funding this project should not be a problem.

With 10 years in Shipping our group has, indeed, been funding the development of SHIPNEXT until now.
However as SHIPNEXT develops, the old model of speculative work that VARAMAR and VELES have been involved in will shrink if not disappears. As both companies are non vessel owning shipping companies, with SHIPNEXT the time it takes to find a suitable shipping solution has shrunk to 1 second.
On the other hand, with further integration into banking, insurance, ports and the transportation infrastructure in general to build a decentralized eco-system there is a need for more funding and another 3 years of hard work.
We know how to do it, and will continue changing the transportation industry.
copper member
Hey, there! I've already seen a few similar projects, but having a real-working prototype is a huge advantage for Shipnext. I have a question related to exchanges. Do you guys plan to list on any?

Thanks for your feedback!
Sure, we are planning to be listed on exchanges!

What exchanges are you currently negotiating with?

The list of exchanges is presented in our whitepaper.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects

We're the only project with already existing prototype! Here's our biggest advantage among others!
We've been in this business for more than 10 years and are constantly working on project development!

First of all i like project in logistics field in blockchain technology, i believe there is a huge potential that is untapped yet, but unfortunately known has been able to harness this very vast and profitable business aspect. Just you said, having an already existing prototype gives this project a huge advantage over the rest.

But may i ask why conducting an ico to raise funds if like you said you have been in business for more than 10yrs now? I believe with such amount of time doing business, funding this project should not be a problem.
copper member
I haven't seen any info about crowdsale stage, will the project have only private sales options? Undecided
What's the min cap to join?

Hello! Currently, we don't plan to organize a crowdsale.
Private sale starts on Oct, 31st and the min cap to join is 10 000 USD.
Activity: 66
Hey, there! I've already seen a few similar projects, but having a real-working prototype is a huge advantage for Shipnext. I have a question related to exchanges. Do you guys plan to list on any?

What exchanges are you currently negotiating with?
copper member

Activity: 52
I haven't seen any info about crowdsale stage, will the project have only private sales options? Undecided
What's the min cap to join?
Activity: 66
Pages:
Jump to: