Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 34. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
With all the drama at Mintpal today with Vericoin ......Shieldcoin could be in a position to capture the exodus if the Dev is real person and not some scamming piece of shit............he needs to come out and support the coin creating community, most if not all these coins have 0 besides a promise.....If the dev does what he says then 100k is nothing if u look at marketcap of all these fucking coins

Agree on dev transparency. If the dev will be more transparent about who is behind this team, it will add tremendous investor confidence.

Yes, and if the dev team is just one person he should say that. This haven't to be a flaw if the community supports the coin and all have the same vision and stand together. But transparence is all in this business...

Coin developers use newbie accounts and hide their identities because of the way the community reacts to any prices changes at all.

Because of someone elses FUD yesterday, myself and two other users who share this account received threats and other unpleasantness.

The features I stated in the paper are under development. I am also adding a filesharing mechanism because it isn't much more work to implement into the current project.

We will continue to move forward regardless of setbacks, and we will have a paid $300 USD logo contest announced shortly, also.

Sorry to hear about the threats. That's bullshit. Thanks for your work and continued dedication to shield. You guys rock!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
With all the drama at Mintpal today with Vericoin ......Shieldcoin could be in a position to capture the exodus if the Dev is real person and not some scamming piece of shit............he needs to come out and support the coin creating community, most if not all these coins have 0 besides a promise.....If the dev does what he says then 100k is nothing if u look at marketcap of all these fucking coins

Agree on dev transparency. If the dev will be more transparent about who is behind this team, it will add tremendous investor confidence.

Yes, and if the dev team is just one person he should say that. This haven't to be a flaw if the community supports the coin and all have the same vision and stand together. But transparence is all in this business...

Coin developers use newbie accounts and hide their identities because of the way the community reacts to any prices changes at all.

Because of someone elses FUD yesterday, myself and two other users who share this account received threats and other unpleasantness.

The features I stated in the paper are under development. I am also adding a filesharing mechanism because it isn't much more work to implement into the current project.

We will continue to move forward regardless of setbacks, and we will have a paid $300 USD logo contest announced shortly, also.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
About Mintpal i thought they used cold storage??? this is huge i withdrew everything just gonna stake in my wallet fuck these exchanges

Apparently Mintpal does not use cold storage. The theft of coins would not have happened on this scale if that were the case. They are lying scumbags and should not be trusted again.
Activity: 658
BTW, seriously invested in SHLD. Been staking. But, as far as the logo.... my 2 sats....

The minimalism in the original logo is perfect.

I believe in this coin... I also question why people would put in so much work for a coin w/ 1m supply just to dump for 17k? Plus, release what could be the best and most innovative implementation of anon, yet. Whatever this is. It's aiming a little higher ;]

But if it wants an audience, I think the logo nails what people will be looking for in the long term.
+10000
SxC
Activity: 336
So, what people have to think about is the anonymity on an IP-level versus anonymity of transactions between wallets.

If i understand this correctly, shield has built their own VPN with masking of IP, and within that network running the P2P network of shield. I have had these thoughts my self, running an own VPN-network and let P2P traffic get routed within it. When shield build their own VPN network, they are doing it because of the possibility of masking IP-adresses with generated hashes. What is good about it is that you get encrypted tunnels and you can somewhat punch holes through NAT.

Well, basically.. you can basically accomplish all this by running I2P and skip the VPN-part, because you wont need it.

The second thing is anonymity between wallets. This is accomplished by ring based mixing. Nothing new.

So what this is, is I2P and ring based mixing.

Just giving you a hint before you invest..

could you tell us another coin doing it

No, not using their own "VPN"/IP tunnels, but alot where they are using either TOR or I2P which accomplish pretty much the same thing. Allthough i welcome any sort of new innovation, but in this case i can not see the point. There are better solutions to build anonymity on IP-layer, multipath is one of them. And ring based mixing, well thats another issue. Zerocoin/multipath is the way to go here, which TOR-coin and XC are doing right now.

Regards
Activity: 56
About Mintpal i thought they used cold storage??? this is huge i withdrew everything just gonna stake in my wallet fuck these exchanges
Activity: 28

Activity: 560

Activity: 56
Right now, my impression is that the whales are just causing turbulence. Hold.
I agree to 100%.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Trying to understand what the hell happened

This walletchain idea is phenomenal. (I think. I'm marginally informed about this kind of code, but I'd also appreciate any experienced coder's thoughts on the walletchain for the "rest of us" :]

Stage of development is questionable but the successfully implemented ideas and price targets show a huge vision. As a real coin or as a P&D.

Right now, my impression is that the whales are just causing turbulence. Hold.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
BTW, seriously invested in SHLD. Been staking. But, as far as the logo.... my 2 sats....

The minimalism in the original logo is perfect.

I believe in this coin... I also question why people would put in so much work for a coin w/ 1m supply just to dump for 17k? Plus, release what could be the best and most innovative implementation of anon, yet. Whatever this is. It's aiming a little higher ;]

But if it wants an audience, I think the logo nails what people will be looking for in the long term.
Perhabs we are in a noob trap and the next pump will beginn soon. Cheesy
Activity: 264
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Sinking ship just leave it.

Next pump will be RODS

Agreed there are already coins that do what this claims.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Sinking ship just leave it.

Next pump will be RODS
Hey dev, I think it would be helpfull if you post statements a few times over the day. This could calm down the market, perhabs.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
No, u guys are all talking about whales and shit. truth is is that the volume you are basing your story on is yesterdays volume. It will drop to less then 100btc by today. Moreover, the dev defenitly has a nice concept however, were still not sure if he can actually translate it to a working product! This is why I asked for a roadmap, with dates etc. Trust me, I want this to succeed since i bought at 40k, but lets not be naive.
Activity: 70
another sinking ship...

14k sat then tomorrow 6k sat...
Pages:
Jump to: