Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 32. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Dev needs to come out and state that Shieldcoin will never Hard Fork to reverse transactions incase of Exchange fraud.............dont let stupid exchanges ever have their asses shielded from incompatence

What about all the victims?
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Dev needs to come out and state that Shieldcoin will never Hard Fork to reverse transactions incase of Exchange fraud.............dont let stupid exchanges ever have their asses shielded from incompatence

Where do you come up with this stuff?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
another sinking ship...

14k sat then tomorrow 6k sat...

Ah, I got it, so you came to bitcointalk to help out fellow roxers by reposting the 'scam alert'
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7716185
Neat! now you're are helping us with your SHLD predictions.  Well I guess we're in this together so i'll work with you.  At 15K today was some nice buying.  As for 6K not  saying its not possible but that was a thing of the past.  Maybe we can rough up the people on this board, you know spread some FUD or something, let me know what you come up with. Oh If you turn bullish let me know also, wink wink, and i'll set some sell orders with ya!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and RIIIIICH!!!!! heh j/k
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nope, it is not working tried today in the morning.

Now I have compile QT-wallet in Linux mint, the same problem.

I have also added Shieldcoin.conf with the nodes. It is still not working.

I have a laptop with dual boot
- Windows 7 (addnode with Shieldcoin.conf file is not working)
- Linux Mint (Compiled half hour ago QT-Wallet, and added Shieldcoin.conf but still have 0 connections to network)

I think there is a problem with the network.

Could others confirm that QT-wallet syncs?

Who can help me?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hi,

After waiting hours on help, I get one post(help) by DarkProton, but it has not helped to solve my issue.

So, I have decide to sell all my coins, and jump to another "good" coin. I hope that Shieldcoin will be succesfull. But I will leave now because I want not to take the risk to loose money, if they fail.

I will follow Shieldcoin, when they have new logo I will as soon as possible update Shieldcoin price ticker.

Good luck dev.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
that was quick. I am synced. In general, people are skittish about new coins. They hop around. One coin to the next. Crypto is a strange beast. Sometimes holding is the key. I have made most of my money in long term situations where I saw value when investing. All in all, this is a very very young coin. It got pumped, as all seem to do lately. It got fudded early. You guys who come in here yelling you need the dev to step up are suffering from some sort of entitlement. I know it sucks to see an investment drop, however, the dev has replied to all accussations. Do you want him to constantly write in here just to soothe you? We have our answers and they were strong answers. Now let the devs work. If you invested in this, you should have done your homework and saw this was a work in progress with huge potential. It never stated to be a finished project from jump. The devs are active, committed and have spoken out and are willing to fund a logo competition out of their own pocket. Only advice  can give is to hold. i guarentee I have way more shield than you and I am not the least but concerned.

Hi DarkProton and Devs of Shieldcoin,

Wallet is synced and working!

Did my best to solve issue, but failed.

Now it is suddenly working.

@Devs of Shieldcoin

If you changed something on the network, congrats! It is working if not, it is mysterious for me.

Anyway, I will keep following Shieldcoin.

Bought some coins back, with loss.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Activity: 364
Preparing for takeoff!
Activity: 119
I think the original black shield logo is the best.  Very good looking IMO

+1
PAID LOGO DESIGN CONTEST NOW STARTED!
Submit your entries here: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/brief

Looking forward to seeing all the submissions!

Oh snap, youre using 99designs for the logo?  This is gunna be good, no doubt.
Activity: 57
PAID LOGO DESIGN CONTEST NOW STARTED!
Submit your entries here: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/brief

Looking forward to seeing all the submissions!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Most coins are seeing some drops after the Mintpal scare.
I personally dumped a couple other coins but I have held all my SHIELD.

Looks like Shield is on the way back up nice and easy.
Not too fast... Don't get crazy Tongue
Oh and by the way, to the few people who dumped all their coins this morning.  Thank you, I bought in more earlier at a price much better than even I expected after the exodus yesterday!  Come back next week and buy in again at 60k lol  Grin
Possible new logo will be even better Smiley

That is true. 

Come on guys, Lift your shields and block this shit attack on your profits from the heartless whales and useless eaters.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Nope, it is not working tried today in the morning.

Now I have compile QT-wallet in Linux mint, the same problem.

I have also added Shieldcoin.conf with the nodes. It is still not working.

I have a laptop with dual boot
- Windows 7 (addnode with Shieldcoin.conf file is not working)
- Linux Mint (Compiled half hour ago QT-Wallet, and added Shieldcoin.conf but still have 0 connections to network)

I think there is a problem with the network.

Could others confirm that QT-wallet syncs?

Who can help me?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hi,

After waiting hours on help, I get one post(help) by DarkProton, but it has not helped to solve my issue.

So, I have decide to sell all my coins, and jump to another "good" coin. I hope that Shieldcoin will be succesfull. But I will leave now because I want not to take the risk to loose money, if they fail.

I will follow Shieldcoin, when they have new logo I will as soon as possible update Shieldcoin price ticker.

Good luck dev.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
that was quick. I am synced. In general, people are skittish about new coins. They hop around. One coin to the next. Crypto is a strange beast. Sometimes holding is the key. I have made most of my money in long term situations where I saw value when investing. All in all, this is a very very young coin. It got pumped, as all seem to do lately. It got fudded early. You guys who come in here yelling you need the dev to step up are suffering from some sort of entitlement. I know it sucks to see an investment drop, however, the dev has replied to all accussations. Do you want him to constantly write in here just to soothe you? We have our answers and they were strong answers. Now let the devs work. If you invested in this, you should have done your homework and saw this was a work in progress with huge potential. It never stated to be a finished project from jump. The devs are active, committed and have spoken out and are willing to fund a logo competition out of their own pocket. Only advice  can give is to hold. i guarentee I have way more shield than you and I am not the least but concerned.
Activity: 30
Possible new logo will be even better Smiley
Activity: 118
The original logo reminds many people of a main-stream, trusted anti-virus type company. A minimalist/modern approach gives the closest impression of protection in the eyes of wider audiences. Just a suggestion for those making logos... try to improve on the original, not revamp the entire logo.
Activity: 299
Everything was fine until crytpsy came along. Maybe they are the real problem....
Activity: 264
What I notice...All the senior members have lots of understanding and realization that what happens happens and everyone should move on. Still being positive and support the devs to continue work and keep things go steady - That's good.

Then there are the people who are acting like the world owes them and that things should be sorted so that their maid can come back to wipe their arse. Patience is a good thing to learn and more people need to have it. No one asked everyone to buy into the coin, that was a choice they made, it crashed because of something, they all do. I am quite content sitting with the coins I have and wait. Maybe it will come back and do me good. Maybe it will slowly fade. Who knows.

I just have faith that what has been said is in the process of being done, or at least they are trying. There are hundreds of coins out there where the devs have lied and then bolted. I just hope that this is not the case here, but we will never know till the bitter end. So for those who are 'so angry' and just want to waste space by making angry posts for no reason other than blaming the devs for the fact they lost money, I can honestly say that there are very few people on the threads that actually care about what you lost. I'd be surprised if the number ever made it to 5. Everyone who continually reads this thread has something invested in this coin. They all want it to climb back up. I also know there are many people who bought in at 50k. So in essence everyone would like it to go up, but the majority of the people have no control in making that happen.

So sit back, wait and maybe throw the devs some support instead of blaming them for the fact that you bought some coins and you haven't made enough to by the new Justin Bieber shirt you wanted. I will say this again because I think it is important...we don't care.

To the devs: There are a lot of people who are holding and actually believe you can do what you say. Keep working hard as we are patient and want to see something good in the medium to long term.

I was looking forward to getting that Bieber shirt today too  Undecided
Activity: 118
What I notice...All the senior members have lots of understanding and realization that what happens happens and everyone should move on. Still being positive and support the devs to continue work and keep things go steady - That's good.

Then there are the people who are acting like the world owes them and that things should be sorted so that their maid can come back to wipe their arse. Patience is a good thing to learn and more people need to have it. No one asked everyone to buy into the coin, that was a choice they made, it crashed because of something, they all do. I am quite content sitting with the coins I have and wait. Maybe it will come back and do me good. Maybe it will slowly fade. Who knows.

I just have faith that what has been said is in the process of being done, or at least they are trying. There are hundreds of coins out there where the devs have lied and then bolted. I just hope that this is not the case here, but we will never know till the bitter end. So for those who are 'so angry' and just want to waste space by making angry posts for no reason other than blaming the devs for the fact they lost money, I can honestly say that there are very few people on the threads that actually care about what you lost. I'd be surprised if the number ever made it to 5. Everyone who continually reads this thread has something invested in this coin. They all want it to climb back up. I also know there are many people who bought in at 50k. So in essence everyone would like it to go up, but the majority of the people have no control in making that happen.

So sit back, wait and maybe throw the devs some support instead of blaming them for the fact that you bought some coins and you haven't made enough to by the new Justin Bieber shirt you wanted. I will say this again because I think it is important...we don't care.

To the devs: There are a lot of people who are holding and actually believe you can do what you say. Keep working hard as we are patient and want to see something good in the medium to long term.

Yup. Yup. Yup.
Pages:
Jump to: