Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 58. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it nice how i can see orders at 144k sats. people buying and holding and were on one exchange yet, 210btc bet poloniex and mintpal watching,

Could we see a ninja add from mintpal on Monday?

bittrex has become one of the top exchanges. at the moment mintpal and bittrex are at pole positions, being on either is ok.
Activity: 644
it nice how i can see orders at 144k sats. people buying and holding and were on one exchange yet, 210btc bet poloniex and mintpal watching,

Could we see a ninja add from mintpal on Monday?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Shield Faucet

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/shield-faucet/

Make Donate and Keep it Live!

Wallet Updated
Activity: 560
not to be hyping or anything, but XC, CRYPT and CLOAK had similar beginnings. Not much on the OP, no polished logo and vague on the features. Difference is this coin only has 1m coins at PoW. All Im saying is this could be huge.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
0.00025666 btc and still rising. amazing!  Grin
interest is rising. this a coin to hold. with only 1 million coins and a anon system which look awesome. believe it or not 0.01 is very possible. full details soon, but from the info so far you know that dev knows what he is talking about. 
I realize the blocks are going to be infrequent, but my goodness, 2 hours is unacceptable. C'mon people, start staking!
Alright Im in, developer don't let me down.

no premine, helps build confidence. im in and ain't getting out
Activity: 19
I've been in and this has been quite a bumpy ride but I'm sure the market will only go up from here!
dev shorten your post in the OP. copy my post where i shrunk it taking out unnecessary space. it will help not scrolling down too much
I think reposting the draft over and over again is fucking annoying, especially scrolling down to read other posts. Once per page should be suffice no?

Btw, nice draft dev. This coin looks really promising!

i reposted the draft because it was a really long post. just took up alot of space. its the same post much shorter. dev should make a PDF file for final version with diagrams, that would help understand it much better, but from what i read so far, no one is doing what shield coin is doing. this could be interesting

I will soon, after some rest. Smiley 

awesome can't wait,
Activity: 57
I think reposting the draft over and over again is fucking annoying, especially scrolling down to read other posts. Once per page should be suffice no?

i reposted the draft because it was a really long post. just took up alot of space. its the same post much shorter. dev should make a PDF file for final version with diagrams, that would help understand it much better, but from what i read so far, no one is doing what shield coin is doing. this could be interesting

I will soon, after some rest. Smiley 

Yea I agree +1. A road map with relative ETAs would stabilize the price too imo. I know Ill get shit for this from some people, but I'll be that guy that asks for ETAs.

dev did say its a draft, the final version should inc all this which will be out in 10 hours i think, but ateast we have more info on the new anon method

Yea I agree +1. A road map with relative ETAs would stabilize the price too imo. I know Ill get shit for this from some people, but I'll be that guy that asks for ETAs.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
multipool dump again....
get ya cheap coins while ya can
Does the current PoS implementation add inflation or just work off of TX fees? If it is really 15% inflation compounding on all staked coins, this is too good of a system to keep the rate that high: We need to keep it rare...

Edit: lol, it never fails: the classic bump, dump, then massive pump/re-evaluation on news V.S. the pump then massive dump on hype/lies. Remember, we can surpass dark if this anon system is released and works... Let the weak hands sell, they will all be kicking themselves like many did with BC, XC, DRK, etc... Only the strong holders survived to realize the massive payoff.

Pages:
Jump to: