Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 106. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 12:55:56 AM
I know all market is down but sia drop in price toooo much..

Man everything is like -40-50% in the last 7d. :-(

Everything will be +50% in next 10 to 15 days Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

Man everything is like -40-50% in the last 7d. :-(
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
February 05, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
SIAberries and TEKberries both rising to all time highs :-) weee

I'm not sure where did you check the price of Sia, but on Coinmarketcap is right now -24,16%
I know that this is because of the entire crypto market, but it does not bring us closer to ATH..

i want some of these asics >_>fucking asians still haording hashrates imhfo :\ boo
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 01:15:18 PM
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
February 05, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I'm not sure where did you check the price of Sia, but on Coinmarketcap is right now -24,16%
I know that this is because of the entire crypto market, but it does not bring us closer to ATH..

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
February 05, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
February 05, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
Hi everyone, can someone explain the difference between this project and storj project? are they similar?

Thanks!

try this new tool: www.google.com

this is what crypto world needs! funny and helpful newbye that want to rise quickly their count post Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
February 05, 2018, 10:27:59 AM
Hi everyone, can someone explain the difference between this project and storj project? are they similar?

Thanks!

Hahahaha  Wink

Did bitmain's asic miners mine siacoin? I follow for a month but there is no news about that. Now I wait stopping the dump. I'll but some siacoin. It'll be up like last year. Good luck.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Thanks!

February 05, 2018, 08:07:12 AM
Most people just care about the money and trying to buy cheap coins which have potential to rise x10 and more Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
The most people do not see the real potential in this coin. I will buy Siacoins. I am pretty sure they will boom in 2-3 month. Siacoin just need more marketing, too less people know about that coin.
February 05, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
Question is how long we will be sitting in hole.

We need first BTC to recover, after that wait some time till alts catch up BTC movement

Yes, you are right first Bitcoin price should be recovered, now again Bitcoin price is kept decreasing again. So it will take some time to regain the altcoin prices but for that, we have to hold the coin as long as possible otherwise, we will end up in a loss.

100% correct.
This whole bad news hurt a lot..china, korea, us banks, bitfinex and bitconnect,..
Sucks and my numbers look horrible.. :-/

But selling now would may be a huge loss..who knows..
Activity: 97
February 05, 2018, 07:55:37 AM
bitcoin will get to $5K USD very soon, just wait for the price to drop before buying
Activity: 420
February 05, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
Question is how long we will be sitting in hole.

We need first BTC to recover, after that wait some time till alts catch up BTC movement

Yes, you are right first Bitcoin price should be recovered, now again Bitcoin price is kept decreasing again. So it will take some time to regain the altcoin prices but for that, we have to hold the coin as long as possible otherwise, we will end up in a loss.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
February 05, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Thanks!
February 05, 2018, 07:17:36 AM
Right now im -400%..... i really want believe market goes up.
Btw sia really needs more exchanges, if not binance, maybe bitfinex,kraken..and fiats in usd,krw,eur.

A lot of happening right now.

If you lost a lot, hodl is a good solution. In the past, the market rose up every time after a big loss.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 05, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
how is it possible that the diff dropped half down i 4-5 days?
it was 11..... now is 5.5........  Huh

it will drop more or this is it until the new asic batches come out?
Activity: 72
February 05, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
Sia is an actively developed decentralized storage platform. Users all over the world contribute disk storage from their
computers to form a decentralized network. Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from this network, and hosts are
paid for their contributions. A combination of smart contracts, erasure coding, and encryption ensure secure, private,
and reliable decentralized storage. You can download and use Sia today! sia.tech

A smart contract on the blockchain ensures through the use of cryptographic proofs of storage that hosts are only paid
if they keep the file for the entire duration of the contract. Employment of erasure codes such as Reed Solomon codes
guarantees high file uptime even if most of the hosts on the network are unreliable or have frequent outages. All data is
encrypted client-side and padded, preventing hosts from snooping the contents of the files and even from guessing what
the file might be based on the filesize.

The distrubuted nature of the Sia network enables many optimizations in latency, throughput, reliability, and security.
The decentralized nature of the Sia network enables anyone with storage to get paid, lowering the barrier to entry and
reducing the overall price of cloud storage.

Wow, amazing. I want to use seacoin. But what different about seacoin and storj ?
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 05:34:48 AM
Right now im -400%..... i really want believe market goes up.
Btw sia really needs more exchanges, if not binance, maybe bitfinex,kraken..and fiats in usd,krw,eur.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
February 04, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
hello

is it possible to host your own files for free or mostly?

i mean you make a contract than you buy it for your own?  possible i guess or you need 2 wallets ?
Jump to: