Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 107. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
I'm mining and holding SIA for almost 8 months. I believe it's really promising project, and I'm already using it personally for my files.
All market is down and I'm not worried about SIA price it will recover and hit all-time-high very quick. Just need to be patient till the market correction ends.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
December 2017 - January 2018 there was a lot of positive news about seacoin but the market is so not stable now for grow now. I think till the second part of february not see any breakthrough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 02:57:02 PM
I like the new logo 😀
Not only Logo good at Sia  Cool
Sia is a very high-quality and promising project, I'd rather go to decentralized data warehouses. While we store everything in centralized companies, if something unexpected happens, we can all lose, so I want to move on to this type of data storage more quickly.

I think on such a correction, it is worth buying up coins!

Yeah, I agree with you. The project is very promising and price is   good now to buy these coins for holding. I'm sure it will be not less than 2.5-3 USD to the end of year

At the end of 2018 crypto will look much better or at least we will have answers to questions about scaling and other issues. Hopefully the right people get their stuff sorted out to fill the anti-crypto media with better news.
Activity: 252
February 04, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
Interesting project.
Worth taking a look.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 04, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
I remember like a year ago when this was so hyped..
I had got some coins, but sold them early. Have checked the platform, gotta give credits. Really cool.
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
February 04, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
I like the new logo 😀
Sia is a very high-quality and promising project, I'd rather go to decentralized data warehouses. While we store everything in centralized companies, if something unexpected happens, we can all lose, so I want to move on to this type of data storage more quickly.

Yeah, I agree with you. The project is very promising and price is   good now to buy these coins for holding. I'm sure it will be not less than 2.5-3 USD to the end of year
Activity: 504
February 04, 2018, 02:03:18 PM
how long did it take to mine 20k with asic miners?  I GPU mined over 20k SC in a matter of months.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 04, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
Which miner is more better and stable for long term
buying from bitmain or obselik
i read somewhere there are 4 asic for sia   but i guess most are already sold out

bitmain has already a reputation on the market, also baikal has it too
we will see what can thase obelisks do

good luck & quick ROI
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
February 04, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
Question is how long we will be sitting in hole.

We need first BTC to recover, after that wait some time till alts catch up BTC movement
Activity: 39
February 04, 2018, 07:36:25 AM
Question is how long we will be sitting in hole.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
February 03, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
i read somewhere there are 4 asic for sia   but i guess most are already sold out
Activity: 621
February 03, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
I like the new logo 😀
Not only Logo good at Sia  Cool

The problem is Sia's supply is infinite. It is not good for SC price.

Proof of Burn will (eventually) destroy enough coins to offset the new ones being mined

Being able to recover files via seed on any pc and have extended time-frame contracts, file sharing with anyone is paramount IMO for this to ride the rocket ship. Devs need to step up their game and get these features to market like yesterday, even if they have to subcontract the work to be done quicker than the turtle pace we have now.

However, the issue of a cap without a limit is a challenge for Sai because it requires the technical value of the project owner to keep up with the times, like Ethereum
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
February 03, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
Cool project.How can you participate in the bounty transfers.There who can is sensible to explain Cry Cry

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets

You should go to link and pick the exchange which suits you. Than make deposit some BTC or ETH  and buy this coin at current price it is like to have bounty. Wink
Activity: 19
February 03, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
I like the new logo 😀
Not only Logo good at Sia  Cool

Proof of Burn will (eventually) destroy enough coins to offset the new ones being mined

Being able to recover files via seed on any pc and have extended time-frame contracts, file sharing with anyone is paramount IMO for this to ride the rocket ship. Devs need to step up their game and get these features to market like yesterday, even if they have to subcontract the work to be done quicker than the turtle pace we have now.

We need RABBIT speed on this!!! set all other projects on hold and get er done its not hard to do keyword is subcontract and have it within the week.......

Activity: 602
Merit: 110
February 03, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
They say that this coin has a bright future. She bought and sold her several times, but she did not notice her exclusivity.
Activity: 60
February 03, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
I like the new logo 😀

Activity: 51
February 03, 2018, 10:12:26 AM
In your opinion, what's the true value of Sia? Where can it arrive?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
February 03, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
Is it normal that block explorer doesn't show correct balance of my wallet?
Activity: 39
February 03, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
20 Billions market cap soon...
Jump to: