Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 102. (Read 1382198 times)

copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
February 12, 2018, 07:22:08 AM
Hello fellas!

Can I clarify if you have just one SC coin for all transactions, renumerations and so on?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 05:40:53 AM
when Siacoin will appear on binance HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I hear the Sia team and binance are in negotiations. However binance wants a 50BTC payment for the listing. Still many new miners want Sia on binance, so we will see if that has any influence. 

WHAT!!!?

Is true than binance ask 50BTC payment for be able to appear on the binance listing Huh

This payment it is the same for all  anothers currency or that depend of some  of something ?

That look's extremely expensive to pay more than 350 000$ no Huh

Thanks for aswer
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 12, 2018, 04:56:52 AM
I thought fork finally made network more stable. However on Polo wallet disabled again

The SiaCoin team has confirmed there is a bug in the wallet and that they are working on a patch. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until this patch is implemented and tested.

polo sucks, my tickets are unanswered for over 3 months.....
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
February 12, 2018, 01:53:09 AM
I thought fork finally made network more stable. However on Polo wallet disabled again

The SiaCoin team has confirmed there is a bug in the wallet and that they are working on a patch. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until this patch is implemented and tested.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
February 11, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
In connection with the fall of bitcoin, almost all the coins fell. There has been a slight correction upwards, but I think it's worth the wait, and buy this coin, but later.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
and why is the rate of this currency falling? capitalization has grown and bitcoin has risen !

cause ASICs are "printing" out so many SC and an inflation is logical, isn't it?

The number of coins created has not changed, only the difficulty has. Usually increased difficulty in mining leads to a higher price. Give it some time.

the number remain the same, agree, but the speed of creation is now X10, and at this price, miners are selling more then a month ago... insane
devs has to do their best to follow the roadmap as soon as possible, cause this is the only way to gain some value

That is incorrect. The "speed of creation of coins" is exactly the same as it was 2 months ago with 20x less hashrate in the network. A common misunderstanding about Proof of Work coins is believing that more hashrate means more creation of coins, but this is not true: if the hashrate increases 1000x, the difficulty will increase also 1000x, so the block time remains the same (10 minutes in the case of Sia) and so the daily supply of coins. The only difference with ASICs is that now the same amount of coins is distributed among ASIC owners and GPU miners will get in this example 1/1000 of what they used to mine (being forced to switch to another coin, then).

In the end, the supply and the inflation of PoW coins is immutable and predictable, no matter how fast the hashrate increases

Totaly correct thanks for the good explaination. !!!

In future it will be much more difficult to mine SIAs so the price will increase. All the people who are selling and mining with theyr GTX and NVIDIA and and and --- will search for another coin. And the high efficient Miners will least in the network to get 1000x Speed for hopefully 1000x price :-) and 1000x difficult - Thats seems for me a very great future for this project I love so much.

Buy now or cry later. I am buying since 6 month every month and still have not enough

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
Some well reputed developers just published the first version GooBox, a Dropbox-like app built in top of Sia storage oriented to people with very minimal knowledge about blockchains. Just install it, deposit some Siacoins and start uploading files to the cloud. All the blockchain sync, contracts formation and so is done in the background without any intervention of the user.

It can be downloaded here: https://github.com/GooBox/goobox-community-gui/releases

This is their announcement post: https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7w9as7/goobox_the_desktop_sync_client_app_for_sia/

Didn't you guys wanted news about Siacoin?  Wink

Thanks man!
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
February 11, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
when Siacoin will appear on binance HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I hear the Sia team and binance are in negotiations. However binance wants a 50BTC payment for the listing. Still many new miners want Sia on binance, so we will see if that has any influence. 

Posting "I hear" on forum means nothing in reality, right?
Hope you didn't not hear this from the team as Binance has a policy not to disclose anything regarding listing until it's official. These kind of roumors can only decrese chances of getting listed especially if it came from the sia team

Ok, I am not sure about the 50BTC fee, but it is a large number according to this posting: https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7ssizt/binance_update/
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
February 11, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Posting "I hear" on forum means nothing in reality, right?
Hope you didn't not hear this from the team as Binance has a policy not to disclose anything regarding listing until it's official. These kind of roumors can only decrese chances of getting listed especially if it came from the sia team
February 11, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Activity: 108
February 11, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
February 11, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

nice!
i still hope that soon binance will also list Siacoin Cool
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 11, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

well SC is good on bittrex, sucks on polo, hope that will be good on this exchange too
finger crossed!
Activity: 172
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
February 10, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
bought this shit for 10 cents... and sitting in hole all month...and we not see green light to make bigger price..
lisk going up and right  now going to ath by rebranding.
Who the fuck knows that shit drop too much..

lol if it s shit why you buy   because you love the shit ?  Grin  i hope it stay below 10cents foir at lease 6 month just for you

no... you get me wrong. That "shit" was irony. I truly believe in cloud storage on blockchain.But of course as investor i like to take some profit.On beggining this year cheapest coins  were on wave So question is did we can reach new ath soon with normalize btc.

Try looking at market cap in the future, not the price of a single coin. Sia is at the moment close to 1 billion market cap which no one would have predicted as the start of 2017. All in all it was a great year for Sia. It seems you bought the top when sia had 3 billion market cap so I would say you got FOMOed
Activity: 39
February 10, 2018, 01:15:16 PM
bought this shit for 10 cents... and sitting in hole all month...and we not see green light to make bigger price..

lol if it s shit why you buy   because you love the shit ?  Grin  i hope it stay below 10cents foir at lease 6 month just for you

no... you get me wrong. That "shit" was irony. I truly believe in cloud storage on blockchain.But of course as investor i like to take some profit.On beggining this year cheapest coins  were on wave So question is did we can reach new ath soon with normalize btc.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
February 10, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Activity: 39
February 10, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
Did sia can make new ath with normalize btc market?
February 10, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Sorry guys, but for me SC had time to rise the price, and this time (as for now) already gone. I'm not saying that this is bad investition to buy SC, but in my opinion, (in this situation) it is very long term perspective to earn with this coin. Sorry to say, but it is what i think..

Fine, sorry to hear you are impatient, good luck, goodbye!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
February 10, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
In last bull run price came this much high and found stable floor as bottom even during highly bearish trend. As whole there are good signals that this floor will be used as launchpad  for next take off. If price didn't decline during last weeks these are not going down anymore in my opinion.
Jump to: