Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 101. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 15, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

it has to be before that date, the ants A3 are coming out in the second batch 15-20 od March, the SC1 is going to see the light aprox the same date
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 09:07:29 PM
Some well reputed developers just published the first version GooBox, a Dropbox-like app built in top of Sia storage oriented to people with very minimal knowledge about blockchains. Just install it, deposit some Siacoins and start uploading files to the cloud. All the blockchain sync, contracts formation and so is done in the background without any intervention of the user.

https://i.imgur.com/M7jAozg.png

It can be downloaded here: https://github.com/GooBox/goobox-community-gui/releases

This is their announcement post: https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7w9as7/goobox_the_desktop_sync_client_app_for_sia/

Didn't you guys wanted news about Siacoin?  Wink

Thanks man!

So that means that the team has a working product?
Damn, thats great 😀
Now they have to spread the word, so that more people will start using it and the price will go up
Activity: 87
February 14, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
Friends, go join all at telegram chat  sia coin - https://t.me/sia_coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
SC is one of them coins that going to need to be a long term play due to so many shares outstanding, but its going to be one of them coins that's just going to pop when you least expected.
Activity: 56
February 14, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
Hi everybody

Siacoin is still blocked on Poloniex,

you can read this one the site Poloniex :

"The SiaCoin team has confirmed there is a bug in the wallet and that they are working on a patch. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until this patch is implemented and tested."

Source :https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

Where that problem will stop any news ? Huh

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 13, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
 I hold SC and planning to buy more.  Anyone here using SC personally to save content?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
February 13, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
SIA falls due to problems with Poloniex !
SIA falls because of asik A3 !

SIA will grow if it is added to all exchanges and will be traded not only to bitcoin but also to the dollar!!! it is enough to add millet to many exchanges and its capitalization is confident that it will exceed 4 billion, and we will see an increase of 15 billion.
 sorry if misspelled, I use a translator

You better find a better translator, I can only guess on your intention of this message.
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
February 13, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
A question on the Wallet,
I want to upgrade to the latest wallet
so do I have to download the blockchain again or can i extract it from the outdated wallet and just update it?

No need to download the blockchain again unless you face an issue synchronizing. You can check intructions for upgrading here (very simple: essentially you close Sia and replace the old installation. Next startup can take a long time):  https://siawiki.tech/client/updating_the_interface
Activity: 108
February 13, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
SIA falls due to problems with Poloniex !
SIA falls because of asik A3 !

SIA will grow if it is added to all exchanges and will be traded not only to bitcoin but also to the dollar!!! it is enough to add millet to many exchanges and its capitalization is confident that it will exceed 4 billion, and we will see an increase of 15 billion.
 sorry if misspelled, I use a translator
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
A question on the Wallet,
I want to upgrade to the latest wallet
so do I have to download the blockchain again or can i extract it from the outdated wallet and just update it?
February 13, 2018, 05:51:22 AM
Please i have a question,

Since few days the receive and withdraw are totaly Temporarily Disabled on Poloniex exchange .

Someone do have this problem also on anothers exchange please ??

Or any news about this problem ?

Thank you.

bittrex wallet status is ok

Thank you ALL for your answers so i think is just on Poloniex exchange , so be carrefull before buy SC on Poloniex for the moment .
February 13, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
when Siacoin will appear on binance HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I hear the Sia team and binance are in negotiations. However binance wants a 50BTC payment for the listing. Still many new miners want Sia on binance, so we will see if that has any influence. 

WHAT!!!?

Is true than binance ask 50BTC payment for be able to appear on the binance listing Huh

This payment it is the same for all  anothers currency or that depend of some  of something ?

That look's extremely expensive to pay more than 350 000$ no Huh

Thanks for aswer

I've heard the similar price for listings. Some exchanges are cheaper, like Cryptopia, HitBtc afaik they want about 15-20BTC for the listing. But still, it is extremely expensive in my opinion.
It sounds ridiculous but all this crypto hype business is crazy. Everyone is trying to get rich by any means. Smiley

Thank you for your answer !

It's good to know im still chocked !
I'm share your thinking "all this crypto hype business is crazy" yes .

Have a good day  Smiley
Activity: 33
February 12, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Since few days the receive and withdraw are totaly Temporarily Disabled on Poloniex exchange .

Thank you.

Bittrex and HitBtc it works fine. Just wait a while  and it would work
Activity: 33
February 12, 2018, 08:46:09 PM
when Siacoin will appear on binance HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I hear the Sia team and binance are in negotiations. However binance wants a 50BTC payment for the listing. Still many new miners want Sia on binance, so we will see if that has any influence. 

WHAT!!!?

Is true than binance ask 50BTC payment for be able to appear on the binance listing Huh

This payment it is the same for all  anothers currency or that depend of some  of something ?

That look's extremely expensive to pay more than 350 000$ no Huh

Thanks for aswer

I've heard the similar price for listings. Some exchanges are cheaper, like Cryptopia, HitBtc afaik they want about 15-20BTC for the listing. But still, it is extremely expensive in my opinion.
It sounds ridiculous but all this crypto hype business is crazy. Everyone is trying to get rich by any means. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
February 12, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Thank you.

bittrex wallet status is ok
Activity: 3
February 12, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Anyone use coinswitch.co yet to receive Siacoin?

Hoping I can hear of a positive transaction experience so I can go ahead and give it a go myself lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
from what I know this is a standard occurance especially if there is a big variance
in prices between different exchanges also there is scheduled maintenance sometimes
so the wallet goes into limited usage.
From what I have read SIA wallets seem to have it a lot on Poloniex.
February 12, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

Thank you.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
February 12, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
Any New Development on Sia ??
Pages:
Jump to: