Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 104. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
February 08, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
and why is the rate of this currency falling? capitalization has grown and bitcoin has risen !

cause ASICs are "printing" out so many SC and an inflation is logical, isn't it?

The number of coins created has not changed, only the difficulty has. Usually increased difficulty in mining leads to a higher price. Give it some time.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
I really hope sia get add to binance,bitfinex or OKEx
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
February 08, 2018, 03:07:08 PM
in a year, you can fuck off.

Patience is a virtue.  No need to show intelligence by fowl language. I’m sorry you won’t be millionaire overnight.

BR
totally true , one day to become millionaire is far from reality  , but it was a reaction on the post before ,

"Because the market was crashing all coins went down. I bet in a year SC will reach 3$ for sure. Keep hodling guys"

and to see SC 3$ in one year is also far from reality
Activity: 108
February 08, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
why this coin is not on many exchanges, it will directly affect the price of this coin !!! how to reach team SIA !!!?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
February 08, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
in a year, you can fuck off.

Patience is a virtue.  No need to show intelligence by fowl language. I’m sorry you won’t be millionaire overnight.

BR
Activity: 87
February 08, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Friends, go join all at telegram chat  sia coin - https://t.me/sia_coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 08:47:42 AM
and why is the rate of this currency falling? capitalization has grown and bitcoin has risen !

Because the market was crashing all coins went down. I bet in a year SC will reach 3$ for sure. Keep hodling guys
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 08, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

cause ASICs are "printing" out so many SC and an inflation is logical, isn't it?
February 08, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 08, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
are there any news about SIA or the project? Is it still going on ?

very good question, I did not see any news from DEVS for a while....

"Roadmap ->>>
Our goal: Sia becomes production-ready for cold storage, begins to be used by companies, and introduces file sharing."

At what point are we now?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:48:25 AM
are there any news about SIA or the project? Is it still going on ?
February 08, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
when's that fucking coin gonna go up Huh? where is the product advertisement? why such silence? why not sign contracts Huh the complexity of the grew, and profits there is no !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the developers of this coin at least read the comments Huh
Activity: 87
February 07, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
Friends, go join all at telegram chat  sia coin - https://t.me/sia_coin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
February 07, 2018, 02:15:53 PM
how is ti possible  Huh Obelisks, 3rd batch for $1,599 dispatched when? never?
the ants a3 was at half of the price, for the march batch, last week

something smells here....

Starting to get a whiff my way as well.  How about getting the first batch out before you even consider batch 2 or 3.  Makes ppl wonder if bitmain has them in checkmate.  With every preorder there is risk.  I can’t imagine people are still buying obelisks when they can get a3 now.  Nothing against sia team but maybe you need to rethink what exactly it is your doing!

When are the miners supposed to ship? With the current market conditions I guess that any delay may turn out to be fatal.

just sell and make the chinese eat their shirts if they see it's not profitable maybe they will actually ship out some of the asics? bitmain is crooks! :\ boo
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
February 07, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
Hi @all!

As the last option, because I am hopeless, I am trying to create my own company in Spain due to I have lost my job the last October 2017 and I and trying to get a new one but it is so difficult.

For this reason, I am creating my own company to give Project Management, Consulting and IT services and Blockchain services about networking services, datacenter, collaboration,...
You can find my Linkedin profile to verify it: www.linkedin.com/in/miguelalejandroromero

If you want to help me to get success of my new adventure, please, donate to my wallet address:

SC - 097c0e2e9fae9e04feebd1b69069676732c47b31151d2f96bba45381fa4a8c60b0cee2af517c
BTC - 3HzLkJ9fSKdpyNstwGMycjwh2pVFRYE1bp
ETH - 0x36cfb6af07c9a1845154414cddddb948d3b5f7e1
LTC - M93ZVqcnuYuczeXvrkkHso3tmdeM38PfWc
XRP - rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv

I appreciate your help and wish you the best.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Stop the freaking spamming everywhere. You're literally in every thread I open begging for money.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
February 07, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
Sia is a very perspective coin.
But it never will cost a lot )))

Imagine a future time when many digital assets will need to be stored online in a highly decentralized, private, and secure manor. A time when SIA is a polished product and a natural fit for these needs. As life goes more digital we will want to store more of our digital self's in this manor, and we may have a lot of data. Sia could fill this need so I beg to differ; think about the future, not the now, and the future is happening fast!
Activity: 42
February 07, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
Hello!
Like your idea guys
And I've found you on this voting list https://bitindia.co/vote.html

Is it important for you? )
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
February 07, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

Starting to get a whiff my way as well.  How about getting the first batch out before you even consider batch 2 or 3.  Makes ppl wonder if bitmain has them in checkmate.  With every preorder there is risk.  I can’t imagine people are still buying obelisks when they can get a3 now.  Nothing against sia team but maybe you need to rethink what exactly it is your doing!

When are the miners supposed to ship? With the current market conditions I guess that any delay may turn out to be fatal.
Or maybe the attention to the coin drops at first, causing the difficulty of mining to drop so your Obelisk will be really efficient at first. More than you might have thought a few months ago. When the whole market then picks up again you could have made a lot of coins

To many unknowns for me.  Which again seems to always lead me to just buying the coin.  I increased my holdings on the dip. That’s as far as I’m going.  I also host on a few rigs since a year or so ago so. Nice to see this gaining traction now.

BR
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Or maybe the attention to the coin drops at first, causing the difficulty of mining to drop so your Obelisk will be really efficient at first. More than you might have thought a few months ago. When the whole market then picks up again you could have made a lot of coins
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Jump to: