Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 58. (Read 1382189 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
June 06, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Forget the price of siacoin, think about the project and if you realise how bigger the project can become , you are sure you dont loose your money , so forget the price for now.
Good advice for people. But now many people who call themselves investors, unfortunately not enough to study the project to give the correct assessment of what is happening in the market. Many people just need one speculation to just make money. Therefore, in the long term very few people willing.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
June 06, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
...WATCH THIS...
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
June 06, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
Forget the price of siacoin, think about the project and if you realise how bigger the project can become , you are sure you dont loose your money , so forget the price for now.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
June 05, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
What is going on with Sia? This was making too much noise last year but this year it looks like this was being left behind.
Sia is a long-term project, so you should buy it now because the price is very cheap for now and hold for 2-4 months then we will see the result. The point is to be patient.
Hopefully, Sia can find his ATH again. I believe that if the price of Bitcoin also rises dramatically. We'll get a double profit.
how many people wrote here that in two months there will be a rise, someone writes in three weeks. and many people on this forum. but in the end nothing happens. the rate of coins only falls rapidly and only. the situation will be corrected only by adding to other trading platforms. a big problem with purses from SIACOIN. the team works very poorly. compare with other projects. SIACOIN 36. and this coin will only go down.

Yes, because it is somehow SIAs fault that BTC and ETH are crashing and bringing every altcoin down with them

We can only hope to see coins decoupling from  BTC dependancy soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
What is going on with Sia? This was making too much noise last year but this year it looks like this was being left behind.
Sia is a long-term project, so you should buy it now because the price is very cheap for now and hold for 2-4 months then we will see the result. The point is to be patient.
Hopefully, Sia can find his ATH again. I believe that if the price of Bitcoin also rises dramatically. We'll get a double profit.
how many people wrote here that in two months there will be a rise, someone writes in three weeks. and many people on this forum. but in the end nothing happens. the rate of coins only falls rapidly and only. the situation will be corrected only by adding to other trading platforms. a big problem with purses from SIACOIN. the team works very poorly. compare with other projects. SIACOIN 36. and this coin will only go down.

Yes, because it is somehow SIAs fault that BTC and ETH are crashing and bringing every altcoin down with them
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
June 04, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

When the next bullrun takes the market over the 1 trillion dollar mark, sia will probably see a 200% to 1000% rise in value, it's a coin thats easily pumped. I don't see it succeeding in the long haul however, far too many superior projects in the works that'll make this one obsolete
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
June 04, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
Can you guys stop crying about the Binance listing? It won't help in any way and those guys would only list depending on their mood...similar with Poloniex earlier.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
Binance is one of the fastest growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchange. Having this platform introduced in Binance justifies its current performance.
Activity: 108
June 04, 2018, 02:53:48 AM
I've been hearing that for a long time! but nothing changes. this coin is down. no sign of growth. a lot of competitors who develop faster than coin SIACOIN. I hope the developers are reading this. a lot of problems with wallets. people are running out of interest in this currency.  at this rate, this product will be finished by 2050.  at least it is necessary to calm the people and add this coin to all possible trading platforms.
June 03, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
I understand that this is a good project! but everything should be profitable! only 20% of people who have coins count as you. but binance is a huge advertisement for the project. and a huge plus for investors!!! patriotism does not give any results !!! almost 90% of the owners of this coin believe that this coin should be traded on the exchanges of Binance. most of Binance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
What is the difference between Depository Storage and other storage? How to develop Sia storage to always be actively decentralized? What security system is used for Sia storage is always safe and secure?
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
June 03, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
It might be a real milestone for Sia project if the coin listed in Binnance. I have heard somewhere the news on Binance listing. Unfortunately, it is likely a fuds, not a real one.
listed in Binnance this would be very good news and the price would soar x2 or more
Activity: 7
June 03, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
who know maybe sia will hit 1$ one day,remember when people was saying XRP or XEm was impossible to reach a dollars cause big supply? ahah...

look like its maybe good time to get in

stack a milion share and lets sleep on that Grin

Thank you for your faith. I today bought my first 100 Sia coins!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
who know maybe sia will hit 1$ one day,remember when people was saying XRP or XEm was impossible to reach a dollars cause big supply? ahah...

look like its maybe good time to get in

stack a milion share and lets sleep on that Grin
June 02, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
unfortunately I still could not understand this coin. what opinions are there? Is it worth waiting for her profits? or is it not already?
at the moment, all alternative coins are growing in contrast to SIACOIN. ask why! because the team screwed up. the miners failed. with e-wallets, too, failure. complete ass. can someone add that do not be?
Activity: 55
June 02, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
unfortunately I still could not understand this coin. what opinions are there? Is it worth waiting for her profits? or is it not already?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
June 02, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

Welcome to trading, investing and markets in general. How often does it become true if someone tells you a date that the market will exactly do what that person told you? Maybe you should come up with your own thoughts when it comes to markets.
June 02, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Activity: 149
June 01, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
Yeap, most of altcoins deserved to add in long-term portfolio for now.
Investors will definitely have great opportunities to take huge profits later this year. Addtionally, patience will help to to earn profits.

Currently, Sia coin prices has stayed stable around 200 satoshi, which is very low for such promising crypto currency.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
June 01, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: