Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 59. (Read 1382189 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
What is going on with Sia? This was making too much noise last year but this year it looks like this was being left behind.
we had to invest in RDD and DGB. SIACOIN coins are shit!
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
June 01, 2018, 02:05:47 AM
What is going on with Sia? This was making too much noise last year but this year it looks like this was being left behind.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 09:26:48 PM
I wish to see siacoin in list of crypterium app, they just stated that their project and token burning is going live in Australia in the next few days. So for SC is a good chance for mass adoption I guess
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
May 31, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Is Sia-Tech even on track to have a working for pay network up at $0.10 to $1 for Amazon rates...when like (what is it 5 times) the ASIC miners with Bitmain and

the rest they expected...all hit the siacoin...at between 30% and 50% coin inflation a month?

Without that network up and ready to go when all these Obelisk ASIC's hit on top of the existing Bitmain units and others...

the whole project could be up sh*t creek w/o a paddle...

Again..those more knowledgeable on the above status than myself ..please chime in Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
I wish to see siacoin in list of crypterium app, they just stated that their project and token burning is going live in Australia in the next few days. So for SC is a good chance for mass adoption I guess
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
if sia was to ever 10x and hit like $.2usd and allot of people used it, you would do pretty well. Main thing is people using the siacoin network though
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
May 31, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
This is anounce of our old friend Siacoin or is it a new project, which based on Siacoin with a new storage platform?
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
May 31, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
Has anyone had any issues with hosting files on Sia? I have the interface downloaded, but I'm apprehensive because I don't know what to expect. Does anyone have in experience they can impart?

SiaSetup is an extraordinary resource to learn about Hosting in Sia: http://siasetup.info/guides/hosting_on_sia
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
Has anyone had any issues with hosting files on Sia? I have the interface downloaded, but I'm apprehensive because I don't know what to expect. Does anyone have in experience they can impart?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
"Siacoin to make attempt for Big Breakout" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/306
what you think about TA direction in 2 weeks?

Buy opportunity as Siacoin is trading at the bottom side of trendline and triangle and at same time at 78.6% fib retracement of previous impulsive move.

Entry and exit targets are clearly started on the chart.

BLUE: POSSIBLE ENTRY ZONE
RED: STOP LOSS LEVEL
GREEN: SELL TARGETS
Activity: 9
May 29, 2018, 06:30:51 PM
My BITMAIN A3 AntMiners are no longer profitable...  Sad   yes i know markets down,  but still Sad   
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
May 29, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
Good news, the Sia team said they are working on integrating Siacoin with the Ledger Nano S. It will take some time to integrate, but this is welcomed.

Thank you for sharing. Can you please also share the (official) source of that info (no offense intended)? Thank you.

I cannot find any official news regarding this, but is this ia a legit news we can count on a big boom to our moon trip :-)

Developers are working on offline signing of transactions, what is a pre-requisite for hardware integration. In top of that, looks like they are working on the firmware integration for Ledger Nano. They expect the integration to be ready by the end of the year. Check this link, specially the answer from taek42, co-founder of Sia: https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/8m2ad7/offline_signing_ledger_hardware_support_possible/

why are you all silent?Huh where are those people who believe in SIACOIN?))))))))) where are your big words? this product is very bad. and the CIA team is very slow. while this company will develop will take years. the other coins will be on the moon.

Why are we silent? Some of us, like me, because we are busy building infrastructure for the Sia network.

You have been bitching about Sia for more than 6 months. The price of Siacoin has increased more than 30x (USD compared) in the last 15 months or so, yet according to your recent comments that's not enough  Cheesy

Siacoin is not a coin meant to make you, or anyone, rich: it is a utility coin meant to pay file storage in the Sia network. Do yourself a favor, liquidate your position in Sia and move somewhere else if you can't understand the whole crypto is in the downside of a market cycle

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 29, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
why are you all silent?Huh where are those people who believe in SIACOIN?))))))))) where are your big words? this product is very bad. and the CIA team is very slow. while this company will develop will take years. the other coins will be on the moon.

No project went to and stayed on the moon only because people in a thread talk nonstop. You need to build things to get to the moon.
Activity: 108
May 29, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
May 28, 2018, 09:43:45 PM
Is siacoin has an API for app developers to develop Apps in top  of their storage?
yeah they do. example: https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/8lt867/goobox_the_desktop_sync_client_app_for_sia_v020/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 27, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
Do not compare the siacoin with Ripple because Ripple is one of the best finance coins so far besides Bitcoin and Siacoin it is a coin for data storage.
These two coins have different platforms and newborn Siacoin in 2015 while Ripple is from 2012.

Ripple is a transitional project at best. Not about true decentralization where I believe true decentralization will one day be possible.

Siacoin is completely different with a great purpose.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
May 27, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
Good news, the Sia team said they are working on integrating Siacoin with the Ledger Nano S. It will take some time to integrate, but this is welcomed.

Thank you for sharing. Can you please also share the (official) source of that info (no offense intended)? Thank you.

I cannot find any official news regarding this, but is this ia a legit news we can count on a big boom to our moon trip :-)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
May 26, 2018, 06:59:42 PM
couple of news about the project
The Sia Weekly Update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brIS_ocFkJ8&feature=youtu.be
Sia core software has been downloaded over 1 million times https://twitter.com/SiaTechHQ/status/999707295717130240
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
Is siacoin has an API for app developers to develop Apps in top  of their storage?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
May 25, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: