Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 16. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
I agree it's frustrating but there isn't any other support group where they can ask. So it's not there fault.

There is a whole topic devoted baunty. Official Bounty Thread for Signals. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-official-bounty-thread-for-signals-2245156
there discuss all issues connected from a baunty.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Is it better to sell at idex and qryptos or I should wait for kucoin and othet big exchanges?

Decision should be made on if you believe in the project or not. Just don't look short-term and sell tokens ASAP. Remember that all in all the SGN token is a deflationary currency so it is favors holding (obviously in long-term) Smiley

And exchanges listings only are not that effective anymore these days. A year ago that meant a lot but now that we have thousands of coins and tokens, it's really a lot more about the potential of the product.

It is effective but only in case when your token is going to be listed on bigger exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex etc.

Yes but it became relatively less effective. Coins don't just go 10x because of a major listing. It's quite a while ago that that happened.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Could someone explain to me what this token is good for?
I know that you will be able to pay with this token on the platform, but why people should hold it?

SGN Token will be the only currency of Signals platform. With our token you can pay for indicators, purchase data sets or copytrade automated cryptotrading strategies. You will also receive SGNs if you decide to sell indicators (if you are a developer for example) or your strategy. It is also standard tradeable token on exchanges.
I am also interested in this question, but you didn´t answer it.
Why people should buy SGN now and hold it? What makes this token so interesting to grow in value?
When I would like to use your platform, I will simply buy some tokens, use them and that´s all? It's just a different kind of payment for using your platform?

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
It's a pity that the developers decided not to burn the tokens. Now there is the last hope for the frantic growth of the price of the project.  Smiley
By the way, what price will now correspond to the price of ICO (taking into account the distribution of tokens to investors) ?
I have heard about 0.05$ per token, if you participated and invested in the pre-sale phase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I know that you will be able to pay with this token on the platform, but why people should hold it?

SGN Token will be the only currency of Signals platform. With our token you can pay for indicators, purchase data sets or copytrade automated cryptotrading strategies. You will also receive SGNs if you decide to sell indicators (if you are a developer for example) or your strategy. It is also standard tradeable token on exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
It's a pity that the developers decided not to burn the tokens. Now there is the last hope for the frantic growth of the price of the project.  Smiley
By the way, what price will now correspond to the price of ICO (taking into account the distribution of tokens to investors) ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I agree it's frustrating but there isn't any other support group where they can ask. So it's not there fault.
Activity: 616
There are more bounty hunters than real investors? So sad Sad
How then this project can have value?

Not sure what you're talking about when team decided to share unsold token only with presale and main sale investors - bounty pool is still the same!
Look at this thread, there are only bounty hunters, not real investors.
Do you understand what I mean? Wink
Because when ppl want to ask about bounty campaign they're coming here. Anyway I'm still thinking that there is more attention from investors than from bhs according to amount raised on token sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Where can i monitor the tokens sold?

They bargain on idex https://idex.market/eth/sgn
and at the qryptos exchange
Also you can watch them on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signals-network/#markets
homt.net
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/

Not sure what you're talking about when team decided to share unsold token only with presale and main sale investors - bounty pool is still the same!
Look at this thread, there are only bounty hunters, not real investors.
Do you understand what I mean? Wink
Activity: 616

Activity: 112
It's been more than 3 weeks since April 30. Where is the payment for the bounty company?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
The platform Signals aims to create is really complex Smiley It will take some time to proper developer everything. We will be adding features over time, don't worry.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
CMC will not do that calculation as far as I know...  they want to see a clear Circ Number or they will post a ? (question mark)   Is the circulation supply number fluid ?

You need to provide the numbers and they will check the blockchain I think? Or maybe it also takes some time for their system to display those number correctly.
Activity: 238
I understand why are you upset. But do you have better idea? Price of the token went down. They have 2% of supply for bounty program and they will give it to them. When you are in ICO you are taking risks no matter if you are investor or bounty hunter. Im currently in 50% lost and I dont care, because I did my research and I still think it will be success. Its just too early. If you want proper money from your bounty, then hold.
Signals is a project that will be built on trade operations in the field of cryptography.  It's a great opportunity for us. I hope everyone evaluates. Nobody will regret it later.
Activity: 196
I understand why are you upset. But do you have better idea? Price of the token went down. They have 2% of supply for bounty program and they will give it to them. When you are in ICO you are taking risks no matter if you are investor or bounty hunter. Im currently in 50% lost and I dont care, because I did my research and I still think it will be success. Its just too early. If you want proper money from your bounty, then hold.
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Signals Network  is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/SGN! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
homt.net
$1 is easy for this good project.
Why do you think that? Price now is only 0,024520$, do you really expect 40 times higher price?
Pages:
Jump to: