Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0 - page 34. (Read 102049 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:02:27 PM
If dev plan to have a different name of new coin, then why put relation to signatum? Signatum's reputation is very bad now, just my 2 cents...

A new thread will be created.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 08:08:11 PM
If dev plan to have a different name of new coin, then why put relation to signatum? Signatum's reputation is very bad now, just my 2 cents...
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
November 05, 2017, 08:50:42 PM
One vote for the first option of the upcoming swap. Thanks devs. I really hope that the project will work well.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
November 06, 2017, 07:57:56 PM
Why cant a big investor voice out his opinion?

Why is cryptovore allowed to have authority here? someone neutral should take over.

At no time did you simply "voice your opinion".

I read ALL your posts.  Every one of your posts was an attack on cryptovore and/or the dev team.
You did not "voice" your opinion, you constantly made DEMANDS and when your demands were not immediately addressed, you started calling the devs scammers.

Anyone that read your posts could easily discern that you are spoiled little man who feels entitled and that everyone should be at your beck and call and immediately drop what they are doing to answer you.

The dev team and others "offered" to make things right and do something to give back to the community.  YOU were not happy with a mere offer.  YOU DEMAND they compensate you for your losses.
Maybe Google the definition of the word "offer".

The dev team owes you NOTHING
cryptovore owes you NOTHING

You obviously can't handle the fact you lost with your investment in sigt.  If you can't handle losing, then you shouldn't be investing in crypto coins.  It has been stated many times.  Crypto coins is a "volitile" marketplace.  DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 06:13:44 PM
whe are I swaped my coins

Not yet qwep, all details for coin swap will be announced on November the 29th  Wink
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 05:47:39 PM
whe are I swaped my coins
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
November 06, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
If this guy is a muslim. I don't get why a muslim even thinks of scamming thousands of people. They are the ones that firmly believe they will burn in hell for it?
How are you going to get away with this doc? Do you think those thousands of people will forgive you? I don't think so.

Money has no god. Ok maybe Rockefeller Smiley
Activity: 15
November 06, 2017, 03:11:24 PM
If this guy is a muslim. I don't get why a muslim even thinks of scamming thousands of people. They are the ones that firmly believe they will burn in hell for it?
How are you going to get away with this doc? Do you think those thousands of people will forgive you? I don't think so.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 02:44:11 PM
Although this will not be ready on launch, the new website will eventually be translated into 11 languages, where English is often a barrier. This ensures that communities and support world-wide can be created, and lowers the communication barrier there may be towards not only investors but also potential business partners. We aim for this currency in the long-term be used as widely as possible. It is therefore paramount that the value and utility of STRAKS can be easily communicated and understood worldwide.

I had written to you recent time on facebook, but I didn't got reply. If you would, I could help you a bit to translate in my free time some things to one more additional language - polish.

Also thanks for weekly update. Your activity on Sign... Straks looks very promising now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 02:33:15 PM
I like the new name (STRAKS) and logo, great job. Will swap my signatum for STRAKS when possible.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:50:19 PM
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
Activity: 224
November 06, 2017, 02:21:19 PM
The weekly update for November the 6th is now available for consumption here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23377988
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
November 06, 2017, 02:12:57 PM
Is POS still ongoing on the original chain? Haven't received reward in 2 days
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 02:07:48 PM
Good Job dev .. keep it up Smiley)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 02:07:04 PM
Another milestone decision are made, hope Struks destiny will be much better than Sigt. Keep up devs  Wink
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
November 06, 2017, 08:41:12 AM
Why dont you just leave the project cryptovore "vikingchild"?

If you have decency leave the project.

@kasper @eikcam @johnsmith @squbs why dont you ask this guy to leave? start free from any association with the scammers.

You are aware that we were all community contributors together before as well? What rock have you been living under? Wink So you are essentially saying we should all leave....

If you believe you can do better, you are free to use part of your 605 BTC to start a new currency and run it the way you want to, and offer people a swap from Signatum if you so wish.

The only thing currently ensuring that Signatum holds any value today and is not sub 10 satoshi yet, is the free coin-swap offer - many see it as a Pre-ICO essentially - except we don't get a dime doing it this way.

What motivates you to be a part of this team? I see nothing essential you bring to them developers plus your association with the "doctor" is a very big red flag.
The coin should be free of you.  You also connive for a pump and dump that benefits the previous core group. Ask the people who suddenly become bag-holder from your connivance. People are scared of the new coin because your face is connected to it.

Let this new group and investors be free of you. Leave. Just leave.

You have a very bad trust rating from the long time trusted people in bitcointalk.org. I don't think any good coin would want that.

If there is anyone in this team you are not satisfied with, you are free to voice your support for one of the other 1100 coins on the market. You are not under any circumstances forced to support this project or stick around if you are not happy with team members.

All of us on this new coin, had the exact same association to Doctor and Skankhunter. We were community contributors.

My contribution to the project you can read in the original thread and my title. If you are unsure what those terms means, I can recommend some books on both subjects or suggest some online sources to get you started. I am more than happy to help you expand your knowledgebase if you are interested.

I support the new coin but not you. The stench of scam is all over you. Why do you keep wanting to be in the middle of the new project? Leave. If you can  brainwash 20 year old kids/core team to believe with you, not all people who has seen more. Give this community space without any of your stench.

What do i expect, your grip on the front row is the very ticket to your scam agenda and to cover up your criminal acts.

You and the doctor all belong to jail and nothing you can do to cover that up.

This coin is not a scam.  Just google it.

I am mining it as we speek.
November 06, 2017, 04:19:21 AM
How long will the voting take? What about the new coin? How long will the guys have enough enthusiasm? Will not they be salted on the first pump?

The results of the voting will be published today in the weekly update.

We have ensured an economic model that incentives the members of the team long term, by allocating a percentage above the starting swap-supply that is to be paid out on a monthly or quarterly basis to each member. We will ensure that there is full transparency around this and therefore we will release to the public the wallet addresses that will benefit from the currency related incentives. To that your investment is protected, knowing you have full access to the team's ingoing and outgoing transactions of such incentives.

We have also ensured that the currency is funded throughout its entire lifecycle by awarding 5% of the mining block rewards to be utilised for business development, product development and ongoing operational expenses.
Activity: 198
November 06, 2017, 12:36:16 AM
How long will the voting take? What about the new coin? How long will the guys have enough enthusiasm? Will not they be salted on the first pump?
November 06, 2017, 12:15:23 AM
tlaskows,

Your posts are related to Signatum and therefore they do not belong here. Kindly take up your issues with signatum with the founders and developers Doctor and Skankhunter. Find a place that is relevant for it - this isn't it. Hence your posts are removed.

This is a new coin with new founders. We cannot assist in anything related to Signatum other than the offered swap as it is not our currency.

We have provided full transparency of everything verifiable that our research uncovered at signatum.org - if you have more that you would like to add to it kindly send me a pmsg here with evidence and I shall kindly add it.

Activity: 308
November 06, 2017, 12:01:17 AM
Voted for #1 option. The project sounds pretty interesting for me.
Pages:
Jump to: