Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0 - page 38. (Read 102049 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:18:00 AM
when the project will start? can't wait and really appreciate with new team
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 02:21:14 PM
Looking good. I can't vote but I would prefer option 1 since it's fair for everyone.
Activity: 4
November 01, 2017, 01:49:46 PM
Okay. Finally got the wallet to sync Smiley
  • 1. backup your address somewhere safe
  • 2. close wallet
  • 3. go to the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming" (replace C with your windows drive location, and UserName with your user or simply click your way there
  • 4. in the "Roaming" folder find the Signatum folder and delete it (before that do step 1. and 2.
  • 5. run your wallet (it will be empty but this will trigger the "Signatum" folder to show in the "Roming" folder
  • 6. close the wallet again
  • 7. in the "Signatum" folder replace the wallet.dat with your backed up wallet (just in case it has to be named "wallet.dat")
  • 8. go to this web page https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum.conf and copy all the "addnode=104.197.159.83" (just them)
  • 9. open Notepad (i would suggest Notepad++) copy the nodes in it and save the file in  "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming"\Signatum" as "signatum.conf"
  • 10. start your wallet and wait a bit

I hope this helps someone.  Cool
Oh and a note this is for "Windows" users, I'm not sure if it will work on "Linux"

So if anyone is willing to donate  Grin
I will really appreciate any coin given Smiley
The address is in the signature

Thanks, work great for me.

How to proceed for an OS Wallet?
Activity: 12
November 01, 2017, 01:39:44 PM
i choose 1st option
Thank you
Activity: 37
November 01, 2017, 01:28:20 PM
Look , signatum is gone. They are not even gonna use this name..

These guys are trying to help us..

New name , new Algo .. POW ..

And i believe that this ANN will be also deleted at the time of new coin release .. Forget SIGT!!!!

Nobody is trying to helping to us, everyone has privat and self interest 👈 Even me 👉 1 Sigt = 1 ETH 👌
And it's ok, i have no problem with that... ⏳⏳
i just don't like bad people, those people who blocked me from descord and are deleting every my posts here...
19.5 Guy 👈❤️🙏🏻❤️🤠
Activity: 124
November 01, 2017, 11:55:07 AM
where to vote?
Feel sad sigt become like this...
Hope sigt2.0 can bring us to moon...
Sigt was so disappointing to me that many people said that it was only a creative algorithm that was a scam until it was removed by cryptopia.Only hope that SIGT2.0 is innovative and further development.
I too also will avoid sigt whether it 1.0 or 2.0. Just too much drama for a little coin.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 11:36:26 AM
who is the new dev in charge Huh

find on first page
Activity: 42
November 01, 2017, 11:29:00 AM
There's no "dev in charge". The new project is runned by a new team, that has nothing to do with Doctor and Skunk scammers.
Activity: 52
November 01, 2017, 11:22:09 AM
who is the new dev in charge Huh
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
November 01, 2017, 11:19:22 AM
where to vote?
Sigt was so disappointing to me that many people said that it was only a creative algorithm that was a scam until it was removed by cryptopia.Only hope that SIGT2.0 is innovative and further development.
Activity: 42
November 01, 2017, 11:12:38 AM
Name the Coin and be Rewarded

Signatum 2.0 is now ready to be named! Signatum 2.0 was always considered a placeholder name, to try an easily convey our support for the Signatum community. We are now ready to brand the coin and we want you to be involved in that decision making process. Our esteemed community member and contributor @Bruno will be hosting the submission template on his website: http://signatum.news/. When the time comes for the voting on the name suggestions in two days time, the voting will be available both on Bruno's website and on Discord. Please follow the previous link and let's kick start the naming process.

We accept both submissions that that are names as well as names with logos.

There are 2 bounties for the name that ends up being chosen (coins will be payed on the new blockchain):
- 2,500 coins if your name is chosen (without logo) and
- 5,000 coins if your name is chosen and you suggested a logo that is to be used too

We look forward to receiving and reviewing your submissions.
Activity: 37
November 01, 2017, 11:00:41 AM
where to vote?
November 01, 2017, 10:57:50 AM
After what happened with the first SIG, you'd be a fool to even remotely think about touching SIG2.

Well, I have some sigt. I'm going to swap it so i can get at least some value from my holdings.

It's so worthless now I can't even bring myself to sell it.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
November 01, 2017, 10:54:33 AM
Someone also mentioned that we might have mining option for v2 as was it in v1 dunno.
For me it became a long term investment and hope current team is more confident than prev one.
Anyways keep it up, despite all the shitstorm there are lot more supporters

It's all in the ANN - Lyra2REv2 has been selected as the new PoW algorithm.

After what happened with the first SIG, you'd be a fool to even remotely think about touching SIG2.
November 01, 2017, 10:47:34 AM
Someone also mentioned that we might have mining option for v2 as was it in v1 dunno.
For me it became a long term investment and hope current team is more confident than prev one.
Anyways keep it up, despite all the shitstorm there are lot more supporters

It's all in the ANN - Lyra2REv2 has been selected as the new PoW algorithm.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
November 01, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

And i believe that this ANN will be also deleted at the time of new coin release .. Forget SIGT!!!!

Deleting / closing this thread to make a new one would probably be a good move indeed. Signatum should die after swap, but it will probably be remembered as a indicator of bad coin.
Though i am a little supprised of the current fall of price, as the Sigt 1 will give coins in the new chain. And with current pricing there is not much downside for investors i would think.
The new coin have a decent chance of becoming one of the better fresh coins lately.

But..  I believed in Signatum 1, so wouldnt take my word for it  Tongue
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
November 01, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

Activity: 334
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 09:53:29 AM
I can not see any change ....
ShitCoin...

maybe because you're too stupid to understand the announcement or you almost too lazy to read them.
anyway please inform first before write shit
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
November 01, 2017, 09:06:52 AM
You can vote, swap, sell or whatever you think that good for you 🙃
But i trust only the original signatum 👈❤️🙏🏻❤️🤠
19.5 Guy 👈
Original signatum that was abandoned by original dev? Good luck with it sir.

Time will tell if original signatum was really abandoned, I quess probably right after the swap time expires Smiley

Activity: 11
November 01, 2017, 08:27:26 AM
Guess option one will be more reasonable...
Pages:
Jump to: