Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 14. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Ok the current status is:

All "core devs" have dissapeared without a trace.

First milestone is incomplete - coin explorer is broken( possibly shut down on purpose)
No special privacy features were ever introduced or implemented
POS is broken

None of this was fixed in the last 30 days... the current "devs" are not capable to accomplish elementary tasks, like fixing the explorer for example. Does anybody still believe that the market is going to get up and running or that Sigt will be traded against fiat currencies? lol

Why are the "supporters" complaining about the comments when the devs ran away and nothing is being fixed or done on this project? That's what forum is for - so people can discuss these problems... If nothing is working, what kind of comments did you expect?? lol

i think you are broken

as far as i see everything is working well attleast for me Cheesy

+ forum like this is for a guys like u who spread FUD and stuff .. come to real chat come where u can actual chat with dev Cheesy
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
anyone knows how to fix (out of sync) issue with the desktop wallet?
thanks

I had the same problem few days ago. Just copy paste all node addresses from the first page into config file of signatum wallet and it should work.

thanks mate
Activity: 210
thanks

I had the same problem few days ago. Just copy paste all node addresses from the first page into config file of signatum wallet and it should work.
Activity: 287
thanks
Activity: 112
Ok the current status is:

All "core devs" have dissapeared without a trace.

First milestone is incomplete - coin explorer is broken( possibly shut down on purpose)
No special privacy features were ever introduced or implemented
POS is broken

None of this was fixed in the last 30 days... the current "devs" are not capable to accomplish elementary tasks, like fixing the explorer for example. Does anybody still believe that the market is going to get up and running or that Sigt will be traded against fiat currencies? lol

Why are the "supporters" complaining about the comments when the devs ran away and nothing is being fixed or done on this project? That's what forum is for - so people can discuss these problems... If nothing is working, what kind of comments did you expect?? lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
... almost time to post another chart/graph ...

You never get tired of it do you  Tongue Good thing you can have some fun while others can buy low. Now we have been saying that for some time tho, so exciting when(/if) it turns (and i do think it will)  Grin
You are buying high now just saying you don't have any feeling for this do you?

If one could know for sure what the prices in crypto would do, you would be rich. Though i would not be suprised if it goes further down. Have been trading on the downward trend and doubled my coins so got some feeling to it, but finding the bottom is hard.
In my opinion it's very risky to buy in now but its your call ofcourse, i think you were lucky when you doubled your money
Never buy in a downtrend on a scamcoin, it was only worth it imo when whales were on it price had many fluctuations and spikes
At this point this coin can go to 10 satoshi
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

You never get tired of it do you  Tongue Good thing you can have some fun while others can buy low. Now we have been saying that for some time tho, so exciting when(/if) it turns (and i do think it will)  Grin

If one could know for sure what the prices in crypto would do, you would be rich. Though i would not be suprised if it goes further down. Have been trading on the downward trend and doubled my coins so got some feeling to it, but finding the bottom is hard.

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Edit: Im ready to see what your imagination pulls out of the hat this time! Will it be a turd? A sinking whale or maybe even a rock thrown in the sea?  Cheesy
What happen to this signatum thread? I read all the junk instead of signatum related comments. Dev, can you please create a new self moderated thread?
what dev? there is no dev anymore project has been abandoned when you will get it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
What happen to this signatum thread? I read all the junk instead of signatum related comments. Dev, can you please create a new self moderated thread?

dev ran away lol , dont cry fanboy 
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Make money don`t  worry for signatum Smiley  https://laser.online/?referrer=negadai

lol , i like how your loose.online website is also faking youtube
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Not to forget that Doc confessed to a massive denial of service attacks against Burst coin network... which is a serious federal offense in most countries, and that is before he dissappeared in Thailand to do his sex change operation... it's all starting to add up now, doesn't it? lol
It's as for real as Bitzure exchange was... lol

This thread is just drowning with various kind of scammers including the dude who started it...

I suspect Bitzure was run by people involved with this project... they used this thread to start their advertising campaign... now there's more scammers coming along... like laser.online lol... what a joke...
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Activity: 67
Can he be a transvestite?  Grin Grin
decided to make money, and change the sex in Thailand?
Activity: 12
Make money don`t  worry for signatum Smiley  https://laser.online/?referrer=negadai
Why the fuck do people love Doc he is not god, who gives a shit if he has left, no ones owns Signatum, its a community coin, you dumb fucks.

Well. He claimed to be "somebody else", when in reality he's just another loser dork... I would understand if he disappeared somewhere in Monaco or Cayman islands or at worst I mean Cyprus... but I mean Thailand... seriously that speaks for itself just what that guy really is Smiley Thailand is a destination for dodgy characters who can't afford similar lifestyle anywhere else... Smiley

I think he never really broke off with Crowetic either... he promised to go after that guy but never followed up on it... both just playing good cop bad cop imo Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: