Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 12. (Read 823660 times)

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i will unwatch this.. damn boring
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Some kind of trend with that guy Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD

First his love affair with the Spanish crypto scammers with whom he was involved in coin project and walked out on them

Second his love affair with another known crypto scammer Crowetic with whom he was involved in coin project and now this "PhD" likewise disappeared in very similar fashion... what's going on here with this 'Doc"? lol

Right on the money: "Asif Baloch has gone for a lack of professionalism and ethics”

Well that's definitely true but on top of lack of ethics and professionalism with that guy, it's the lack of any technical expertise in crypto and cyber security matters that is the real problem. Just because he advertises himself as security and cyber warfare expert doesn't mean that he actually knows anything about it. The reason why he never delivered the super coin with privacy features because he doesn't know anything about it. All he did was copy the Blackcoin which is 3 years old.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

First his love affair with the Spanish crypto scammers with whom he was involved in coin project and walked out on them

Second his love affair with another known crypto scammer Crowetic with whom he was involved in coin project and now this "PhD" likewise disappeared in very similar fashion... what's going on here with this 'Doc"? lol

Right on the money: "Asif Baloch has gone for a lack of professionalism and ethics”

Some more info about Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/

You can find his chat in this thread... He was involved with some scammers in Spain( I was correct third time about that guy!) Ruben Arcas and Salvatore D’Arco

Lol I thought Doc was either Spanish, Muslim, or Indian/Pakistani... but it turns out that he's a Pakistani Muslim who previously worked with some crypto scammers in Spain... lol

It's alleged there that he works for Interpol.
Activity: 46
Is there something new with signatum? I saw some countdown or something but I didn't get what is it for?
Activity: 125
put 100 btc buy order & everyone will be excited to buy again  Grin
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
like it - trust project

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 46
Buy walls are looking weaker than ever. Only ~1.6 BTC worth of sells needed and SIGT goes to zero.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
I 100% agree, i dont know why everyone here thinks telling the truth about vanished devs is fud?!
i am not the one telling u guys to sell the coin now, i am just telling you the situation is worse than u think,
saying the truth about the coin, project, devs, status and the real news is not FUD
sure this wont attract any future investors, but noone on earth would invest in a project thats so far behind
and blocked by its own EX- developers.

the news so far is that the block explorer istn working anymore, since sonnysdaytona cant be reached

no access to signatum official twitter because doc owns it and he is gone
no access to the signatum.io page cause doc owns it
no access to block explorer since sonnysdaytona is the only one who has access and he is not reachable anymore

thats the news from thier discord

no matter what u say the price is below 280sat now and even the development is not going anywhere, since any project
like marketplace or news website should have been ready for the pos launch, but since it was a scam project the
doc and signatumd just put some poor people in charge, called them developers and vanished to gain some
time while the " community " kids wait, hodl and try to spread the lies that doc implanted into thier moon minds.

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
news scam like sigt is lux come on jump in !!!! new algo premine pow pos stop pot pom masternode revolutionary self moderated thread.... new best performance algo...  come on :-)
erv
Activity: 280

I was right on the dot with this guy - i.e., he's a Muslim, Indian/Pakistani, correct twice.

Basically he's a Muslim Pakistani with Indian citizenship.

Keep a close eye on Luxcoin and possibly new Zoin project.

Rinse and repeat.

whats going on with Zoin?

this one? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
DOC = Brustcoin then Signatum, now possibly LUX who know what else. All I can do is laugh at all the fanboys who think this guy walks on water and will resurrect to make signatum great again. HaHaHa
Activity: 62
Lots of stuff is being worked on currently by the devs, so you can consider this the 'stealth' phase of the coin.

Can we focus on features and the roadmap instead of personal attacks?
Activity: 49
The Word on Discord is that SignatumD and Doc i.e. Baloch Asif both disappeared at the same time around Oct 1, no good bye... never heard from again... These are just some really bad manners from these "devs" at the very least lol

Who is that SignatumD character?

The Doctor maybe has Multiple Personality Disorder... i.e. The Doctor = Signatumd = The Doctor = Signatumd
The Word on Discord is that SignatumD and Doc i.e. Baloch Asif both disappeared at the same time around Oct 1, no good bye... never heard from again... These are just some really bad manners from these "devs" at the very least lol

Who is that SignatumD character?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
go all to lux coin... new algo impressive features.. premine masternode pos pow pog porl pron etc etc :-)
sure i'll be present lets make shitloads of money again, but remember it's scam all over again so i warned ya
I'll take a look tonight whats it all about

edit: Is this their thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-luxico-token-lux-presale-2023880
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Trusted in this coin from the day 1, but since there is so much bad things going on around it decided to sell everything today and just forget about it.
Hasta la vista baby... Undecided
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
go all to lux coin... new algo impressive features.. premine masternode pos pow pog porl pron etc etc :-)
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
this topic is da best !! really !!

Especially from 500+

We should call netflix to make a series out from this topic.

thank both sides for the memories.  Grin

An intriguing history is the making of many a great crypto-currencies.

Many other shitcoins can only dream of this much interest, good or bad!

Haha for real. I bought 20 SGT yesterday with spare sats as it had a cool name lol and later found this extremely dramatic thread that covers everything from fudding to scamming and what not and that too in such a short time.  But the community seems to have grown very large,  maybe they can do something about this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: