Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 9. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
if you search a dev .. look on lux coin!!!! do you remember anything???
go to mine lux.. or for a better scam go to mine firstcoin :-) good luck
mine what? there is nothing to mine on lux....
Activity: 210
im just a f**** tard i forget to sell this sh**** weeks ago .. i just connected to yobit and some SIGT Remaining..

Should have done the same. So what, some coins left in the wallet will remain there...

but seriously, why noone wants to get the police to get this DOC Asif Baloch ? this was a professional scam, and in no way legal
it would be easy if we all get together and make him pay for what he did.

he is into another 3 scam coins...

LUX, zion coin and now digital rupees

Not a lawyer, but how would you qualify? There was no ICO, just mining...
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
if you search a dev .. look on lux coin!!!! do you remember anything???
go to mine lux.. or for a better scam go to mine firstcoin :-) good luck
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
im just a f**** tard i forget to sell this sh**** weeks ago .. i just connected to yobit and some SIGT Remaining..

Should have done the same. So what, some coins left in the wallet will remain there...

but seriously, why noone wants to get the police to get this DOC Asif Baloch ? this was a professional scam, and in no way legal
it would be easy if we all get together and make him pay for what he did.

he is into another 3 scam coins...

LUX, zion coin and now digital rupees

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
WHY IS YOBIT WALLET NOT BREAKING?

IS CRAPTOPIA CLAIM A CRAP?

To put it bluntly, yes.  Think the de-listing was more a result of the abuse Cryptopia received, after putting wallet in maintenance.  

1) Sigt Devs updated the wallet after Cryptopia wallet crash (despite their claims that it was not necessary and denials that the wallet was at fault) - so Yobit and Nova have an updated wallet.

2) Yobit has nowhere near the volume that was traded on Cryptopia. On 8 august it traded US$2.9 million volume in 24 hours. Since being delisted it has rarely exceeded $50K in 24 hours.

3) Because it is POS now Yobit doesn't have users consistently POW mining to their exchange wallet - despite warnings not to do so.

Listen to the interview and see if you still think this coin isn't run by scammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
All devs are gone now, nobody is working on this shit,
False promises all bullshit

? last time you attacked me, for just writing about the real state of the coin ?

now sonny is gone and james sold his 600k coins ?!

wtf happened? this is not happening due to the fud.....
where is dev and why he don't posting here? he drop project or not?

I think no one nows for sure. There is supposed to be more devs working on it, not many changes on github thougt.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
where is dev and why he don't posting here? he drop project or not?
False promises, all lies, they are making new coins as we speak, thus to fleece more money from people.
Really? no shit what did we say to you last 2 months?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
False promises, all lies, they are making new coins as we speak, thus to fleece more money from people.
Are you bipolar bro? yesterday you were saying signatum was gona make it and destroy ebay LMAO
Sad, sad, sad Sad For the sake of all ppl that mined, I hope devs do something soon.
you should mine and sell immediately, never hold it's your own fault

It depends, some coins are better to hold for some time.  I'm happy i have not bought signatum, just wasted some time mining, let's see what happens...
Activity: 98
Sad, sad, sad Sad For the sake of all ppl that mined, I hope devs do something soon.
you should mine and sell immediately, never hold it's your own fault
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

I'm sure they do Smiley They just waiting for lowest price to buy more coins. And then they'll announce something)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What should they do? They seem to finished all their works.

to the MOOONNNNN! LOL

Where is the moon? How to reach it? When it gonna be listed on Bittrex exchange? Has the coin dead? Omg, lots of questions for the project. It looks like go straight to the hell after going to the PoS phase.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I hope those fudders and haters are happy now cause I doubt that Sigt will get up at feet already.
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Pages:
Jump to: