Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 10. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Omg, look at signatum price. What happened with the coin recent days? Are there something bad after entering PoS phase? I love Signatum. Please explain about this movement, devs. Thank you in advance!
what devs? there are NONE ! ALL GONE!!

1MILLION DOLLARS!!

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

hahah my thoughts the same this morning
I almost spilled my coffee when i looked the price

Noobs will be noobs i guess i couldn't warn them enough not to buy in now
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Omg, look at signatum price. What happened with the coin recent days? Are there something bad after entering PoS phase? I love Signatum. Please explain about this movement, devs. Thank you in advance!

keep investing everything you have. ...
Everybody is spitting on dev, but seem you are waking up from a long long sleep
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I'm surprised this thread is still open. Nothing useful going on here. The signatum.news site at least looks real and certainly no worse than a bunch of other coins.

Probably PoS should have continued - and the dev can always swap this for a new coin that does it... without going the Magnatum route with unlimited inflation. Low inflation, real tools (ahem, zero knowledge proofs) and the rest.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This thread reads like some true Bollywood drama...

I'm starting to wonder if this project would have been better off if Crowetic was allowed to dethrone Doc as he did... Cause Doc turned out to be completely worthless for this project in any case, so it looks like Crowetic was right - btw I realise Crowetic is also a scammer and dodgy character but still maybe he had some fresh ideas how to run this thing right this time... And Doc was just being a d*ck for not letting other people take over the control... that dude is one hell of a b*tch Smiley He wouldn't let other people run this project, and now he himself made a bunch of promises and bailed out of the camp in the middle of the night without saying a word... haha, and he still has full control, ownership and access to everything.

With proper marketing maybe this project had a chance, cause Doc's super "Privacy coin" was never gonna happen anyway - Doc doesn't know anything about cyber and crypto technology, he can't innovate, he just copies others old stuff at best. I'd say Doc was an even bigger scammer than Crowetic. Doc himself uses some big marketing words like, "Cyber warfare expert" "Phd" but in reality he's completely worthless Smiley Doc thought that Tor nodes was some kind of advanced technology these days that nobody ever heard of before Smiley But the word on the street is that NSA have de-anonimized Tor network a year ago already, they can fully control the network if they want to - it's not going to get better in the future. "Cyber Warfare" expert my ass that Doc Smiley For a split second I thought maybe he can deliver something, but that never really happened did it? That guy is full of sh*t. He truely sounds like he's "somebody else" lol... You know when you buy a used car from a  - better check under the hood, you know... Smiley
Activity: 392
Even their white paper was full of mining and algorithm information. Nearly there was nothing about what signatum will be , when mining is done signatum is also done. Goodbye signatum...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
COIN Is done forever . FUDs are not FUD. Its real. Goodbye

Definitely done. Going to dump my 760k. Hope there are orders left. 95% losses. shit!
Need to send it first. Oh shit wallet not syncing. I hope there are orders left.

Fucking wallet not syncing. whats wrong with this shit.
may have no orders left to dump. yobit pls freeze trading.
Done what?

The discussion on discord is much worse than this thread. Its really done. Lost 10k usd here.
Whats wrong with this wallet. why its not syncing when you need it.
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
James dumped his HODL . 600k
Activity: 204
Merit: 20

anything happened on discord?
Activity: 37

Definitely done. Going to dump my 760k. Hope there are orders left. 95% losses. shit!
Need to send it first. Oh shit wallet not syncing. I hope there are orders left.

Fucking wallet not syncing. whats wrong with this shit.
may have no orders left to dump. yobit pls freeze trading.
SafeCoin-SAFE
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Stop using this thread. price went to 200 sats. No use in talking here. Just close Coin ANN for God's sake !

what 200??? ist 110 now

WTF

did anyone see whats going on on yobit?!

SafeCoin-SAFE
Stop using this thread. price went to 200 sats. No use in talking here. Just close Coin ANN for God's sake !

Closing this ANN thread is so fuckin hard Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 203
WHY IS YOBIT WALLET NOT BREAKING?

IS CRAPTOPIA CLAIM A CRAP?

To put it bluntly, yes.  Think the de-listing was more a result of the abuse Cryptopia received, after putting wallet in maintenance.  

The abuse is a result of incompetence of craptopia. Wallets down for a month, and craptopia's stupid devs are just sitting on it like monkeys. Oh wait craptopia doesn't have a dev. They are just bunch of btc grabbing monkeys. 5BTC for listing with that kind of service to clients. They need to be shovel in the face, full of crap.
Activity: 66
There's some recent info on http://signatum.news/
Activity: 31
Everything was good for this coin until the POS. Looks like it's dying now.
Activity: 280

To put it bluntly, yes.  Think the de-listing was more a result of the abuse Cryptopia received, after putting wallet in maintenance.  
Activity: 203

Activity: 48
Thats sad to read. Man my money is gone  Undecided
Activity: 29
where is bottom of sigt?
Pages:
Jump to: