Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 173. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WHAT HASH AND HOW MANY COINS PER DAY DO PPL GET???

I have 8 GTX 1070's totalling about 230 MH and getting around 400 SIGT a day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

You can go to What to mine and enter your hashrate and that should give you
estimate how many coins you should get with hash power.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
Mined on suprnova since start, never had any issues
few days ago with less miners 1060 6gb @ 20MH/s was giving me 1.6-2 coins an hour.
Today     ...                           1060 6gb @ 20MH/s approx 1 - 1.5 coins per hour.

schranz, congrad on those numbers man. I cant get over 12.5 MHs on  my gtx1060. Can you share your miner's command line and GPU/MEM Sped ?
Mine are GPU: +150, MEM: about +510. From memory this make gpu 2020 MHZ and mem 9200mhz. Voltage normal, PL 100. Command line normal.

Yes, sure I get this hashrate by using miner by tpruvot. Big thanks  to tpruvot !
Have a try - it might get you to 20+MH/s  Smiley
Link for download:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
And download this miner: v2.2 - Windows binaries
@tpruvot tpruvot released this 29 days ago · 6 commits to windows since this release

My .bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.miner -p password --cpu-priority=3 -i 21
pause

Tried higher intensity, but so far 21 is best for using PC while mining.

I use default clock settings for 20MH/s-20.5MH/s and only lower power to 90% (Zotac firestorm app)
And my card is 1060 zotac amp+ 6G

I tried overclocking to +150 core and +250 memory it was staying around 21.5MH/s - 22MH/s with power at 90%, but normally I go for default values and setting power to 90% (power 100% or 90% hashrate difference only 0.01 - 0.05 MH/s).

Tried multiple miners, but this one gives me most stable hashrate without any overclocking

Hope this helps

There is no need to increase the memory clock thus skunk  is a core dependant algorithm.
Activity: 28
OK, just got a transfer in and out of yobit within no time.
First exchange I met. As for Crypropia, I never liked it, partly because it's interface (Bittrex and Kraken too). I like Poloniex, but they don't have SIGT market.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
OK, just got a transfer in and out of yobit within no time. I'am impressed with the speed. Whatever the problem is with cryptopia I will keep on mining signatum and hodl it.
I just got this from the support:

I got the same fuck message from 15 days ago, but now still maintain. Crypto should fire all staff or close

What is making me wonder is this:

My coins are not stuck in limbo. I have them in my wallet, but there is no market for them.

EDIT: I just received an answer from yobit support. It was a browser problem. I will try to get a few coins in and out of the exchange.
Activity: 25
Why everybody waiting cryptopia sigt wallets available? It anyway force dump. More offers - less price. Am I wrong?

Because miners like me stuck many sigt not yet deposited to crypto. If receiced, I will del crypto account
Activity: 25

https://i.imgur.com/CYQrTn7.jpg

I got the same fuck message from 15 days ago, but now still maintain. Crypto should fire all staff or close

Activity: 28
Successfully traded SIGTs for BTC on Cryptopia and moved to Yobit. Lost 2 SIGTs in process. Goodbye, Cryptopia.
Activity: 44
Despite the announcement on twitter the cryptopia wallets are not working. It is not possible to generate a deposit adress on yobit. I've tryed novaexchange, but they don't accept new customers. I'am stuck with my coins. Mining signatum is pointless, because there is no market for new minted coins. You can only trade those that are already in the exchange. Any price speculation about signatum rising with working wallets is terribly wrong. Once there are working wallets on the exchanges the supply will exceed the demand. Therefore the probability for a dump is higher.

It's not pointless is on the long run. Signatum is great and have a good chance to become broadly recognized. Then when it will, the coins you sold at 0.04$, will be worth 5$, 10$ or even more !

Manual payment is not working at Suprnova. Sad

Not sure it's the payment, I've been mining steady for 3 days and my last payment was at 4pm.
All my miners are at full throttle spitting accepted shares without interruptions.
On the site, it says I have X coins and it's been that way for 3 hours now.
There is something wrong on suprnova right now...

It lock like I lost all these founded shares.
Despite the announcement on twitter the cryptopia wallets are not working. It is not possible to generate a deposit adress on yobit. I've tryed novaexchange, but they don't accept new customers. I'am stuck with my coins. Mining signatum is pointless, because there is no market for new minted coins. You can only trade those that are already in the exchange. Any price speculation about signatum rising with working wallets is terribly wrong. Once there are working wallets on the exchanges the supply will exceed the demand. Therefore the probability for a dump is higher.
Hi folks.

I just optimized the window AMD miner from signatum.io

Tested on rx 480 4G/8G and RX 460 4G

Average gain time is about 5% from the official miner.

For Installation you Just unzip sigt-miner-qualialibre.zip over where you have your sgminer.exe and delete all .BIN files and run.
The exec and DLLS are the same as the one on signatum.io so there wont be any conflicts.

I did this so everybody enjoy a little upgrade in MHS for the little time left to mine signatum.

download here : https://github.com/qualialibre/signatum.miner

Enjoy !

QualiaLibre

Donations are very welcomed :
BTC   19GfXGpRJfwcHPx2Nf8wHgMps8Eat1o4Jp
ETH   0x927196b6febb570e44c4f785b5c563dea2579415
SIGT  BTGtWFfNuevXgpGa7peykXQgNChycgMRe2

PS: the md5 values are on my github page for the ones who are scared to download it and run.

First of all...

Congratulations for your hard work! Could you please tell me the Hashrate you could achieve?
Ty

Tnx. I tested it on 3 RX only
460 went from 6.4 to 6.75 , that's about+ 5%
480 went from 18.2 to 19.2, again ~ +5%
570 went from 15.5 to 16.5, that's +6%

All my my cards where already optimally tuned with a moded bios and the maximim intensity.

I'm bummed for not having found this coin sooner Sad Just started mining 3 days ago !
Activity: 8
Hi folks.

I just optimized the window AMD miner from signatum.io

Tested on rx 480 4G/8G and RX 460 4G

Average gain time is about 5% from the official miner.

For Installation you Just unzip sigt-miner-qualialibre.zip over where you have your sgminer.exe and delete all .BIN files and run.
The exec and DLLS are the same as the one on signatum.io so there wont be any conflicts.

I did this so everybody enjoy a little upgrade in MHS for the little time left to mine signatum.

download here : https://github.com/qualialibre/signatum.miner

Enjoy !

QualiaLibre

Donations are very welcomed :
BTC   19GfXGpRJfwcHPx2Nf8wHgMps8Eat1o4Jp
ETH   0x927196b6febb570e44c4f785b5c563dea2579415
SIGT  BTGtWFfNuevXgpGa7peykXQgNChycgMRe2

PS: the md5 values are on my github page for the ones who are scared to download it and run.

First of all...

Congratulations for your hard work! Could you please tell me the Hashrate you could achieve?
Ty
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

323 pages of coin announcements at Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins). If we order pages by number os replies to the posts, Signatum is at the moment in the third page, and running very fast to the second page.
We have a very committed community and the last effort of some members of add another exchange (Yobit) brought fine results.
I can see nothing than a bright future to this coin, despite the hurdles and spikes that we will found through the way.
Nothing will detain this community and together we raise this coin to where it deserve. TOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Signatum = bitcoin v2.0

Yes this community in is great !
community is everything, and i expect it to grow Smiley !!

Signatum connecting people  =]

and no less important we are at the very first page by number of views with more than 539000 views (more than half a million), in less than two months old.
This coin really shows that people at least are very curious and maybe interested!

these are all signs of a really special coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Manual payment is not working at Suprnova. Sad

Edit
 got payment after 2 hours of waiting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello,

323 pages of coin announcements at Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins). If we order pages by number os replies to the posts, Signatum is at the moment in the third page, and running very fast to the second page.
We have a very committed community and the last effort of some members of add another exchange (Yobit) brought fine results.
I can see nothing than a bright future to this coin, despite the hurdles and spikes that we will found through the way.
Nothing will detain this community and together we raise this coin to where it deserve. TOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Signatum = bitcoin v2.0

Yes this community in is great !
community is everything, and i expect it to grow Smiley !!

Signatum connecting people  =]
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
Mined on suprnova since start, never had any issues
few days ago with less miners 1060 6gb @ 20MH/s was giving me 1.6-2 coins an hour.
Today     ...                           1060 6gb @ 20MH/s approx 1 - 1.5 coins per hour.

schranz, congrad on those numbers man. I cant get over 12.5 MHs on  my gtx1060. Can you share your miner's command line and GPU/MEM Sped ?
Mine are GPU: +150, MEM: about +510. From memory this make gpu 2020 MHZ and mem 9200mhz. Voltage normal, PL 100. Command line normal.

Yes, sure I get this hashrate by using miner by tpruvot. Big thanks  to tpruvot !
Have a try - it might get you to 20+MH/s  Smiley
Link for download:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
And download this miner: v2.2 - Windows binaries
@tpruvot tpruvot released this 29 days ago · 6 commits to windows since this release

My .bat file:

ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.miner -p password --cpu-priority=3 -i 21
pause

Tried higher intensity, but so far 21 is best for using PC while mining.

I use default clock settings for 20MH/s-20.5MH/s and only lower power to 90% (Zotac firestorm app)
And my card is 1060 zotac amp+ 6G

I tried overclocking to +150 core and +250 memory it was staying around 21.5MH/s - 22MH/s with power at 90%, but normally I go for default values and setting power to 90% (power 100% or 90% hashrate difference only 0.01 - 0.05 MH/s).

Tried multiple miners, but this one gives me most stable hashrate without any overclocking

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

have any meaning only for AMD cards :-D
Please don't copy&paste without undertstanding...

MarcusDe so does it impact Nvidia card in any way? Just gets ignored? I got rid of AMD card few weeks ago and no plans to get one

It gets ignored.
But you put unneeded trash into your Windows registry.

Is there a tutorial for how to apply this? I've never been able to get there binaries to work.

1. use editing software i.e. Notepad++
2. create new file
3. copy+paste code

pause

4. save as batch file .bat

run your.bat file and it will start miner

Wow I see what I was doing wrong lmao. I didn't extract the .7z file. Thanks alot man! Almost doubled my hashrate!

If you're paying for your own electricity, drop your memory to the lowest you can in afterburner, and you can set your power limit to about 70%. You will only lose a tiny bit of hash rate, but the power saving is huge.

Great thanks for the help guys, rarely do I get such quick helpfull responses. 
Jump to: