Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 169. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
I have 100k sig, does this make me a whale yet? Cheesy
No it makes you a I D I O T
This coin is very promising, should go high once it hits POS. I am holding tight and will probably buy some more. Cheers.
haha yes buy more please :')
I have about 20 000 SIGT. I will wait till the price will be more than $1000 )))

Good luck!

Good one!!
ahahhahahahaha

I hope for 10$ and then I'll sell 90% of my stash
Wake up noob, coin is dead
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have about 20 000 SIGT. I will wait till the price will be more than $1000 )))

Good luck!

Haha . I thinh SIGT will hit the old peak
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Have you seen any of your publicity on Facebook before? There are several trading platforms?

This coin is still pretty good to mine. For now, you can trade in YoBit, Novaexchange or Coinsmarkets until Cryptopia fix their wallet issue. Hopefully Bittrex will add this coin in near future. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have you seen any of your publicity on Facebook before? There are several trading platforms?
Activity: 14
Love this coin and the tech behind it!Now the mining work? Can you still dig a lot of coins?
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Any news from Craptopia?

I hope they are not waiting to have profit from POS...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How can your coins be mined?
Activity: 210

Good luck!

Good one!!
ahahhahahahaha

I hope for 10$ and then I'll sell 90% of my stash
Activity: 135

Good luck!

Damn! That makes me jealous Cheesy

I followed Signatum from day one but I never put my rigs into mining it. And now I'm sorry Cheesy
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
On yobit the price has been steady, so i brought some

me too =)

got in at 4000 because I believed in the tech

idiots fucked it all up nearly

PLEASE SAVE IT
Activity: 142
Activity: 2
The signatum web wallet is down for me. It has been down for many days now. Is someone looking into that? My coins are stuck there, are they lost?

they got announce to let user withdraw,
u can try to feedback the dev for the refund.

What do you mean? English please
Is it still good time to buy signatum now? I am afraid that the price will go much lower it  will give an impression that the coin is now starting to lose its value and people will shy away from the coin.

No one can tell if its the best time to buy, but its definitely a good time to buy..
Even if people shy away from the coin, they will rebuy x2 or x3 later when coins starts to grow because everyone knows that Signatum has a big chance..

Yupe, I also think that it is good time to buy and keep, as pow will be over soon and we will move into pos state, price will spike at that time.

THANKS FOR THE TIPS

LATECOMERS MISS OUT

whos mining

what hash and how many coins
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Is it still good time to buy signatum now? I am afraid that the price will go much lower it  will give an impression that the coin is now starting to lose its value and people will shy away from the coin.

No one can tell if its the best time to buy, but its definitely a good time to buy..
Even if people shy away from the coin, they will rebuy x2 or x3 later when coins starts to grow because everyone knows that Signatum has a big chance..

Yupe, I also think that it is good time to buy and keep, as pow will be over soon and we will move into pos state, price will spike at that time.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
The signatum web wallet is down for me. It has been down for many days now. Is someone looking into that? My coins are stuck there, are they lost?

they got announce to let user withdraw,
u can try to feedback the dev for the refund.
Activity: 2
Activity: 44
Hi miners,

We has just installed SIGT on our pool https://pool.unimining.net/

We offers 0% fees till end of November.

Enjoy Wink

You won't be able to mine in november lol.

WHO SAYS YOU CANT MINE AFTER NOVEMBER???

It's written in the core of the Signatum blockchain. After block 100 000, there is no more mining reawards. If you try to mine, you will just loose money on electricity... if your pool is cruel enough to let you mine !
Jump to: