Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 175. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hi Community,
I want to buy Signatum tokens but don't know where it would be better to do..working with poloniex and bittrex only earlier
Could someone give advice about this
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
Mined on suprnova since start, never had any issues
few days ago with less miners 1060 6gb @ 20MH/s was giving me 1.6-2 coins an hour.
Today     ...                           1060 6gb @ 20MH/s approx 1 - 1.5 coins per hour.

schranz, congrad on those numbers man. I cant get over 12.5 MHs on  my gtx1060. Can you share your miner's command line and GPU/MEM Sped ?
Mine are GPU: +150, MEM: about +510. From memory this make gpu 2020 MHZ and mem 9200mhz. Voltage normal, PL 100. Command line normal.

Yes, sure I get this hashrate by using miner by tpruvot. Big thanks  to tpruvot !
Have a try - it might get you to 20+MH/s  Smiley
Link for download:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
And download this miner: v2.2 - Windows binaries
@tpruvot tpruvot released this 29 days ago · 6 commits to windows since this release

My .bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.miner -p password --cpu-priority=3 -i 21
pause

Tried higher intensity, but so far 21 is best for using PC while mining.

I use default clock settings for 20MH/s-20.5MH/s and only lower power to 90% (Zotac firestorm app)
And my card is 1060 zotac amp+ 6G

I tried overclocking to +150 core and +250 memory it was staying around 21.5MH/s - 22MH/s with power at 90%, but normally I go for default values and setting power to 90% (power 100% or 90% hashrate difference only 0.01 - 0.05 MH/s).

Tried multiple miners, but this one gives me most stable hashrate without any overclocking

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

have any meaning only for AMD cards :-D
Please don't copy&paste without undertstanding...

MarcusDe so does it impact Nvidia card in any way? Just gets ignored? I got rid of AMD card few weeks ago and no plans to get one

It gets ignored.
But you put unneeded trash into your Windows registry.

Is there a tutorial for how to apply this? I've never been able to get there binaries to work.

1. use editing software i.e. Notepad++
2. create new file
3. copy+paste code

ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.miner -p password --cpu-priority=3 -i 21
pause

4. save as batch file .bat

run your.bat file and it will start miner

To test it:
1)run cmd
2)change folder to where ccminer.exe is
3) copy & paste into cmd window
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u MarcusDe.w1 -p x

if it connects and startts to mine you are good
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
few days ago with less miners 1060 6gb @ 20MH/s was giving me 1.6-2 coins an hour.
Today     ...                           1060 6gb @ 20MH/s approx 1 - 1.5 coins per hour.

schranz, congrad on those numbers man. I cant get over 12.5 MHs on  my gtx1060. Can you share your miner's command line and GPU/MEM Sped ?
Mine are GPU: +150, MEM: about +510. From memory this make gpu 2020 MHZ and mem 9200mhz. Voltage normal, PL 100. Command line normal.

Yes, sure I get this hashrate by using miner by tpruvot. Big thanks  to tpruvot !
Link for download:
@tpruvot tpruvot released this 29 days ago · 6 commits to windows since this release

My .bat file:

pause

I use default clock settings for 20MH/s-20.5MH/s and only lower power to 90% (Zotac firestorm app)

I tried overclocking to +150 core and +250 memory it was staying around 21.5MH/s - 22MH/s with power at 90%, but normally I go for default values and setting power to 90% (power 100% or 90% hashrate difference only 0.01 - 0.05 MH/s).

Tried multiple miners, but this one gives me most stable hashrate without any overclocking

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

MarcusDe so does it impact Nvidia card in any way? Just gets ignored? I got rid of AMD card few weeks ago and no plans to get one

It gets ignored.

Is there a tutorial for how to apply this? I've never been able to get there binaries to work.

1. use editing software i.e. Notepad++
2. create new file
3. copy+paste code

pause

4. save as batch file .bat

run your.bat file and it will start miner
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just bought 10000 SIGT on yobit  and have a bunch more on supernova but I can't get the Windows QT Wallet to sync up it's stuck at 4 weeks behind .

Would like to move them over to my windows wallet anyone having the same issue?

Not sure if it could be all my other staking wallet's and my master nodes slowing it down from synchronizing or not

close it and open again,worked for me,or add nodes

addnode=122.129.64.13:33333
addnode=122.129.64.14:33333
addnode=122.129.64.16:33333
addnode=203.128.6.219:33333
addnode=54.175.225.242:33333
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

Link for download:

My .bat file:

pause

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

It gets ignored.

Activity: 334
Merit: 103
Any news about cryptopia and wallets?

Nothing on Craptopia yet, however Yobit is now active.

Yes, but unfortunately my coins are still hostages in cryptopia! Sad

same here, but i think it will fixed soon.
Activity: 89

Yes, but unfortunately my coins are still hostages in cryptopia! Sad
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Just bought 10000 SIGT on yobit  and have a bunch more on supernova but I can't get the Windows QT Wallet to sync up it's stuck at 4 weeks behind .

Would like to move them over to my windows wallet anyone having the same issue?

Not sure if it could be all my other staking wallet's and my master nodes slowing it down from synchronizing or not
Activity: 32
 Signatum Official‏ @SigtOfficial 3h ago
We had a meeting with Cryptopia yesterday and wallet should be online. Thanks to @Cryptopia_NZ for their efforts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 89
Activity: 46
WOW ... bitzure is paying!

Thks

Withdraw ID    Time    Address    Amount    Tx Fee    Status / Action
213    2017-09-09 20:35       0.0002    Done
Activity: 280
If you are just waking up, Sigt is now officially on Yobit Exchange

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Link for download:

My .bat file:

pause

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

It gets ignored.
Activity: 210
novaexchange work for deposit sigt ? .

yes, as tested yesterday
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
novaexchange work for deposit sigt ? .
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Finally another exchange , This Cryptopia drama has had a bad effect on sigt progress
Hope this doesnt cause a bad dump though

If there is a dump because of this then there would be a dump once the Cryptopia wallet is fixed anyways.  There has to be a healing process eventually.
Activity: 205
Finally another exchange , This Cryptopia drama has had a bad effect on sigt progress
Hope this doesnt cause a bad dump though
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
YoBiT listing is great .. And the community made this happen . If Cryptopia solves the wallet, that would be great too Smiley

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sorry what did I miss? What is wrong with Cryptopia and SIGT wallet? Please elborate, was planning on buy some soon.
Activity: 100
Great news.  Trading strong at Yobit too.

Was expecting an immediate miner dump.
They could be altering price on their own with the all funds they have saved up from just having a single small exchange.    Though that seems a little far-fetched.
Jump to: