Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 171. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Beware!!!

SIGT is coin of scam... full of scam exchange...  hackers play ground.

I was mining and also investing some BTC since the beginning. Now some of my BTC(0.2BTC) got scam by the exchange(which called Bitzure) which are recommended to trade in the SIGT Official announcement. Even I told to devs about this situation. They acted like not their business and still keep the scam exchange(Bitzure) on the post. That's why I see no future in this coin... Its full of scam... I already sell all my SIGT that I mined.

Fuck you shit coin.

Bye.

Actually everybody including Devs, warned against the dangers of using Bitzure, anyone who tried to plug before the scam happened, was told to stop promoting it as it was suspected by the entire discord community as a scam exchange, your decision to use it, your at fault.

Nobody forced you to use an exchange with no history, next time do your research before blindly depositing your funds into a week old exchange.

A fool and his money, will always be parted.

I agree it was my fault to use it without alertness. I was just believe in SIGT ANN. Actually I got scam since 4 days ago. Nobody talk about it before it happened. I could say it was me to warn people on discord. I think you only talk about general chat. Who the fuck will check chatroom in every moment? Besides, how about the ANN in Bitcointalk and Discord. The exchange list is still there without any warning mark, which I told devs on Discord and Telegram to fix it.

The Devs are removing it as we speak, it is terrible that you got scammed, it has happened to all of us at least once in the past.

The Devs have no affiliation with Bitzure, it is not their fault, nor a product of Signatum and was unfair to label them, and the coin a Scam.

I remember just before cryptopia went down, some a user called gMaN was plugging it, and was told to quit and leave as it was a suspected scam exchange, however, many users came forward saying they had used it and it was working ok.

I myself still suspected as many did, it is obvious how they operate, draw you into a false sense of security, then run off with your coins, seen it so many times.

Don't let this experience taint your view on Signatum, or any other Cryptocurrency, use it as a lesson and move forward, always keep your ear to the ground, and never put your trust in any exchange, no matter how big they are.

Ok, Good to see they finally fix it. I already took back my post. I know its not count on the coin itself but it gave me too much bad experience... Anyway, thanks for reminding. This is a lesson of crypto world what I need to learn... so expansive lesson...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Beware!!!

I was mining and also investing some BTC since the beginning. Now some of my BTC(0.2BTC) got scam by the exchange(which called Bitzure) which are recommended to trade in the SIGT Official announcement. Even I told to devs about this situation. They acted like not their business and still keep the scam exchange(Bitzure) on the post. That's why I see no future in this coin... Its full of scam... I already sell all my SIGT that I mined.

Fuck you shit coin.

Bye.

Actually everybody including Devs, warned against the dangers of using Bitzure, anyone who tried to plug before the scam happened, was told to stop promoting it as it was suspected by the entire discord community as a scam exchange, your decision to use it, your at fault.

Nobody forced you to use an exchange with no history, next time do your research before blindly depositing your funds into a week old exchange.

I agree it was my fault to use it without alertness. I was just believe in SIGT ANN. Actually I got scam since 4 days ago. Nobody talk about it before it happened. I could say it was me to warn people on discord. I think you only talk about general chat. Who the fuck will check chatroom in every moment? Besides, how about the ANN in Bitcointalk and Discord. The exchange list is still there without any warning mark, which I told devs on Discord and Telegram to fix it.

The Devs are removing it as we speak, it is terrible that you got scammed, it has happened to all of us at least once in the past.

The Devs have no affiliation with Bitzure, it is not their fault, nor a product of Signatum and was unfair to label them, and the coin a Scam.

I remember just before cryptopia went down, some a user called gMaN was plugging it, and was told to quit and leave as it was a suspected scam exchange, however, many users came forward saying they had used it and it was working ok.

I myself still suspected as many did, it is obvious how they operate, draw you into a false sense of security, then run off with your coins, seen it so many times.

Don't let this experience taint your view on Signatum, or any other Cryptocurrency, use it as a lesson and move forward, always keep your ear to the ground, and never put your trust in any exchange, no matter how big they are.
Activity: 19
Beware!!!

Fuck you shit coin.

Bye.

WARNING DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE

Do not fall victim to a possible scam

Stay away

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Probably the problem is Bitzure and not the coin
Beware!!!

Fuck you shit coin.

Bye.

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Many people are panicking, It's time for me to buy more Signatums Smiley The coin has a good potential to become big.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Beware!!!

Fuck you shit coin.

Bye.

I also bought SIGT on Bitzure. What's the problem???
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Beware!!!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
anyone had any support replies from cryptopia? This is seriously f'ed up... Why would the wallet work everywhere else but not cryptopia? are they intentionally doing this?

The communication is confusing about Cryptopia.  They say it's fixed, but it isn't.  I don't know why it's like that either.  I did see something about a pool being hacked and a large amount of stolen coin being sent to Cryptopia.  Maybe they froze the wallet to try to somehow recover the stolen coins but that is just speculation on my part.  They should say so if they are trying to help out with something like that.  Maybe I just have wishful thinking but trying to think positively rather than just "they suck."
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
anyone had any support replies from cryptopia? This is seriously f'ed up... Why would the wallet work everywhere else but not cryptopia? are they intentionally doing this?
Activity: 234
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Hoping signatum will succeed. Future looks good.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Nice amount of cheap coins for me today on yobit

No offense, but I would frankly rather see you having to pay a lot more...   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Nice amount of cheap coins for me today on yobit
Activity: 12
I feel like the most important thing we can do right now is to get an aggressive public relations and promotional tactic in play.

I remember we had ZEN do that and the price more than tripled in a couple weeks.

Anything.  Signatures.  Social media.  We could hold a contest for best ad and winner gets sigt reward.  Or sigt reward for proof a member has done a campaign at a (real or digital) place potential customers might be interested.  Videos.  Blogs.  Interviews.

On ZEN it was funded by the devs because they got about 2.5% of all coins mined.

I wonder if people here would be opposed to giving developers an extra 5% stake to be used on expenses related to self-promotion.

I found out about SIGT on what to mine.  An ad there might be good idea, or just promoting what to mine since it seems to be where people are referred to from search engines and other places.
Activity: 23
Hello

May i know the current reward now is 625 Signatum per block right?

Yes

So we would have daily 500,000 Signatum until we reach Block 100,000 and
Block 98,500 would enable POS?

Not necessarily 500k per day.
The first phase of Signatum is the proof-of-work phase. The proof of work phase will last for the first 100,000 blocks, or approximately 100 days.
The hybrid PoS and PoW phase will last for 1,500 blocks. This phase will begin once PoW reaches block 98,500 and will end once miners find and complete block 100,000. The hybrid phase is estimated to last for approximately 1.5 days.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
On the bright side, volume doubled to 15 BTC/day.

Maybe other exchanges will be more inclined to notice us.

SIGT is going to the moon when polo recognizes it!

It usually takes that long for polo to accept new crypto or is that just in SIGT case? Devs applied basically on the launch day and still no word from poloniex

Polo will not even consider looking at it if trex is not listing it. Seen much biggerprojects than this not beeing listed, even when listed on trex. We will need to grow a lot in volume and popularity before one of those 2 will adopt.
I know at least one coin that was added to Polo before Trex, it was GNT(Golem), and only after Polo listing Trex also added this coin. So not necessary that Polo add any coin only after Trex, they have their own scouts and vision.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello

May i know the current reward now is 625 Signatum per block right?

So we would have daily 500,000 Signatum until we reach Block 100,000 and
Block 98,500 would enable POS?

Thank you!
Seems to be a new and interesting coin
Activity: 84
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Jump to: