Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 174. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi folks.

I just optimized the window AMD miner from signatum.io

Tested on rx 480 4G/8G and RX 460 4G

Average gain time is about 5% from the official miner.

For Installation you Just unzip sigt-miner-qualialibre.zip over where you have your sgminer.exe and delete all .BIN files and run.
The exec and DLLS are the same as the one on signatum.io so there wont be any conflicts.

I did this so everybody enjoy a little upgrade in MHS for the little time left to mine signatum.

download here : https://github.com/qualialibre/signatum.miner

Enjoy !

QualiaLibre

Donations are very welcomed :
BTC   19GfXGpRJfwcHPx2Nf8wHgMps8Eat1o4Jp
ETH   0x927196b6febb570e44c4f785b5c563dea2579415
SIGT  BTGtWFfNuevXgpGa7peykXQgNChycgMRe2

PS: the md5 values are on my github page for the ones who are scared to download it and run.

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

323 pages of coin announcements at Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins). If we order pages by number os replies to the posts, Signatum is at the moment in the third page, and running very fast to the second page.
We have a very committed community and the last effort of some members of add another exchange (Yobit) brought fine results.
I can see nothing than a bright future to this coin, despite the hurdles and spikes that we will found through the way.
Nothing will detain this community and together we raise this coin to where it deserve. TOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Signatum = bitcoin v2.0

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Nice to see sigt on yobit. I hope the price will be up with POS
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Why everybody waiting cryptopia sigt wallets available? It anyway force dump. More offers - less price. Am I wrong?

I am waiting because over a week back a saw a great chance, a coin a lot cheaper on craptopia than on nova. So i sended 10.000 sigt to craptopia to sell them to buy that coin and sell it on nova to buy back extra sigt. But my coins never arrived...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am new and i liked reading here Smiley
i did a lot of reading lately and looks like signatum has one of the best communities
a lot of messages and everybody help each other
stay like that :-D

who is the guy with the signatum t-shirt?  
Activity: 109
This coin will surprise a lot of people. Rewards to the steadfast hands!
Activity: 91
I'm like a month ago stand by my opinion that this coin will lead to a major exchange when it comes out on the pos. because now the miners are buying coins and trade at great prices is not profitable. cheaper to buy cheaper on at stupid miners)))) after pos it will be not to get it and you will see it on all exchanges. and I think the price tag will stay for 2-5$. through a floor of year drawdown of up to 0.5$ and then six months later fly for 10$
Activity: 196
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
Mined on suprnova since start, never had any issues
few days ago with less miners 1060 6gb @ 20MH/s was giving me 1.6-2 coins an hour.
Today     ...                           1060 6gb @ 20MH/s approx 1 - 1.5 coins per hour.

schranz, congrad on those numbers man. I cant get over 12.5 MHs on  my gtx1060. Can you share your miner's command line and GPU/MEM Sped ?
Mine are GPU: +150, MEM: about +510. From memory this make gpu 2020 MHZ and mem 9200mhz. Voltage normal, PL 100. Command line normal.

Yes, sure I get this hashrate by using miner by tpruvot. Big thanks  to tpruvot !
Have a try - it might get you to 20+MH/s  Smiley
Link for download:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
And download this miner: v2.2 - Windows binaries
@tpruvot tpruvot released this 29 days ago · 6 commits to windows since this release

My .bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.miner -p password --cpu-priority=3 -i 21
pause

Tried higher intensity, but so far 21 is best for using PC while mining.

I use default clock settings for 20MH/s-20.5MH/s and only lower power to 90% (Zotac firestorm app)
And my card is 1060 zotac amp+ 6G

I tried overclocking to +150 core and +250 memory it was staying around 21.5MH/s - 22MH/s with power at 90%, but normally I go for default values and setting power to 90% (power 100% or 90% hashrate difference only 0.01 - 0.05 MH/s).

Tried multiple miners, but this one gives me most stable hashrate without any overclocking

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

have any meaning only for AMD cards :-D
Please don't copy&paste without undertstanding...

MarcusDe so does it impact Nvidia card in any way? Just gets ignored? I got rid of AMD card few weeks ago and no plans to get one

It gets ignored.
But you put unneeded trash into your Windows registry.

Is there a tutorial for how to apply this? I've never been able to get there binaries to work.

1. use editing software i.e. Notepad++
2. create new file
3. copy+paste code

ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u username.miner -p password --cpu-priority=3 -i 21
pause

4. save as batch file .bat

run your.bat file and it will start miner

Wow I see what I was doing wrong lmao. I didn't extract the .7z file. Thanks alot man! Almost doubled my hashrate!

If you're paying for your own electricity, drop your memory to the lowest you can in afterburner, and you can set your power limit to about 70%. You will only lose a tiny bit of hash rate, but the power saving is huge.
Activity: 72
There's no new coins on bittrex lately. And bigger projects are waiting patiently.
I think we need to wait some time before Signatum will be added there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
When trex listed sigt price = X 10

I think with the steady decline in volume the chances of Sigt being added to Bittrex in the near term are slim to none.  This coin has a future but I'm beginning to think it will be well after it goes POS.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
Mined on suprnova since start, never had any issues
few days ago with less miners 1060 6gb @ 20MH/s was giving me 1.6-2 coins an hour.
Today     ...                           1060 6gb @ 20MH/s approx 1 - 1.5 coins per hour.

schranz, congrad on those numbers man. I cant get over 12.5 MHs on  my gtx1060. Can you share your miner's command line and GPU/MEM Sped ?
Mine are GPU: +150, MEM: about +510. From memory this make gpu 2020 MHZ and mem 9200mhz. Voltage normal, PL 100. Command line normal.

Yes, sure I get this hashrate by using miner by tpruvot. Big thanks  to tpruvot !
Have a try - it might get you to 20+MH/s  Smiley
Link for download:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
And download this miner: v2.2 - Windows binaries
@tpruvot tpruvot released this 29 days ago · 6 commits to windows since this release

My .bat file:

pause

Tried higher intensity, but so far 21 is best for using PC while mining.

I use default clock settings for 20MH/s-20.5MH/s and only lower power to 90% (Zotac firestorm app)
And my card is 1060 zotac amp+ 6G

I tried overclocking to +150 core and +250 memory it was staying around 21.5MH/s - 22MH/s with power at 90%, but normally I go for default values and setting power to 90% (power 100% or 90% hashrate difference only 0.01 - 0.05 MH/s).

Tried multiple miners, but this one gives me most stable hashrate without any overclocking

Hope this helps

Again and again:

Those:

have any meaning only for AMD cards :-D
Please don't copy&paste without undertstanding...

MarcusDe so does it impact Nvidia card in any way? Just gets ignored? I got rid of AMD card few weeks ago and no plans to get one

It gets ignored.
But you put unneeded trash into your Windows registry.

Is there a tutorial for how to apply this? I've never been able to get there binaries to work.

1. use editing software i.e. Notepad++
2. create new file
3. copy+paste code

pause

4. save as batch file .bat

run your.bat file and it will start miner

Wow I see what I was doing wrong lmao. I didn't extract the .7z file. Thanks alot man! Almost doubled my hashrate!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
soon POS  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Nice to see new exchange!
Activity: 37
Any update for official web wallet?
I save all my coin on it...
Please don't scare me thanks.
Activity: 80
Why everybody waiting cryptopia sigt wallets available? It anyway force dump. More offers - less price. Am I wrong?

We want to withdraw our SIGT at safe place (store to client wallet).
Maybe a lot of people will withdraw so it will be deflation.
Nobody knows what will be after wallet's fix.
Activity: 280
Just do as many have including myself, sell for btc on Craptopia, transfer btc to Yobit, and buy Sigt back, i only made a small loss of 170 Sigt, in my eyes its worth it to be released of a poor exchange.
Activity: 89

Not all of us want to dump or sell their coins. In a few days signatum move into the POS phase and we want to move the coins into our wallet so we can participate.
Activity: 12
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Hi Community,
I want to buy Signatum tokens but don't know where it would be better to do..working with poloniex and bittrex only earlier
Could someone give advice about this
try this
https://yobit.net
https://novaexchange.com/
Activity: 210
Hi Community,
I want to buy Signatum tokens but don't know where it would be better to do..working with poloniex and bittrex only earlier
Could someone give advice about this

Go to novaexchange - I bought 1000 coins yesterday and transfered them to my local wallet. Everything went well

https://novaexchange.com/
Jump to: