Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 192. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Long time comeback to here, anyone can tell me how long of this problem, cryptopia had issue with SIGT wallet?

Issue only on Cryptopia's end - should be resolved soon (maybe today maybe this week).

when is the move to PoS happening ? thanks.

In less than month, currently block 70305..

Well thats good news.
Ive been so tempted to dump this coin many times, I didnt mine it and bought in close to ATH, so currently down 75% its the heaviest bag that im holding Smiley

Gonna hold tight for PoS.
Activity: 43
Long time comeback to here, anyone can tell me how long of this problem, cryptopia had issue with SIGT wallet?

Issue only on Cryptopia's end - should be resolved soon (maybe today maybe this week).

In less than month, currently block 70305..
Activity: 15
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can we expect a major price drop once wallet has been fixed at Cryptopia?  Huh

I would expect a massive dump right when the wallet is fixed

Gonna be a lot of sellers added to teh exchange, no extra buyers tho

I'd like to buy more SIGT when the wallet will fixed. So, dump is good for me

Don't need the wallet to buy SIGT, just send over some BTC and buy SIGT. You don't need to withdraw it right now anyway.
Activity: 28
Even though not widely used there are 3 other exchanges now for SIGT other than Cryptopia.

Yet we still do not see any massive dumping there either, so I think we will be just fine. Most people want to hold for staking I think.

Looks like we are under 800 sat on novaexchange.

Still 850 sat at Bitzure Smiley
https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
Activity: 210
When cryptopia wallet will be fixed, fast 1500 sato price?  Wink What do you think guys, is it possible?
Activity: 142

I'd like to buy more SIGT when the wallet will fixed. So, dump is good for me
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Why is whattomine so inaccurate?

I should get ~ 100 Coins but I get in real just ~ 72 pcs.

Whats bad suprnova or whattomine?

Whattomine or any calculator give out just estimates based on the past 24 hours parameters. Parameters change continuously evey second and every minute. A big mining farm that comes into a pool for a few minutes or hours already changes every mining parameter. Mining calculators will never be 100% accurate.

It's not even that.  Whattomine calculates the expected average coins based on current nethash difficulty and price at the most common exchange for that coin.

The problem?  That's the global difficulty.  It doesn't take into account the fact that various pools have very different results.  A pool with a Proportional payout will generate more coins on average than one with a PPLNS, and a very busy pool will generate less coins per share.
Activity: 314
Why is whattomine so inaccurate?

I should get ~ 100 Coins but I get in real just ~ 72 pcs.

Whats bad suprnova or whattomine?

Whattomine or any calculator give out just estimates based on the past 24 hours parameters. Parameters change continuously evey second and every minute. A big mining farm that comes into a pool for a few minutes or hours already changes every mining parameter. Mining calculators will never be 100% accurate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Even though not widely used there are 3 other exchanges now for SIGT other than Cryptopia.

Yet we still do not see any massive dumping there either, so I think we will be just fine. Most people want to hold for staking I think.

really ,that's good news for me ,i will buy more ,i want to hold for staking ,i think there will have a big pump when wallet issue be sloved
Activity: 100

Activity: 140

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
No one knows what will happen when Cryptopia fixes their wallets.
Better develop your own SIGT plan.
They either have long-term investments or trade, or they're mining.

You pretty much mentioned all possible outcomes. So what is your personal opinion what is ultimately going to happen?
Activity: 314
No one knows what will happen when Cryptopia fixes their wallets.
Better develop your own SIGT plan.
They either have long-term investments or trade, or they're mining.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Gratefully i've been holding my post-first-days profits wallet off topia.  Made some decent coin back then and holding some in anticipation of staking but it looks like a long slow road from here.  Surprised there's still as much mining interest as there is.

Fingers crossed this develops well and doesn't die on the vine.
Activity: 160
How long is craptopia going to fuck with us on fake wallet scam, send coins to my wallet there and they never showed up
Activity: 100
Pretty big dump just happened.
Activity: 92
hey for those who get stuck on cryptopia -

1. buy BTC for SIGT
2. buy DOGE or any other fast coin which trading on novaexchange
3. send DOGE to novaexchange
4. buy BTC for DOGE on novaexchange
5. BUY SIGT for BTC on novaexchange
6. move your SIGT to wallet and wait for listing on any good exchange

There may be no losts, you may be will have even additional SIGT for such combo.

I've done it and have +200 to my 2700 SIGT that was stucked on cryptopia
Activity: 168
Can we expect a major price drop once wallet has been fixed at Cryptopia?  Huh

I would say no. Because after fixed wallet people tend to withdraw their sigt. Even now they can dump it and move to btc and getout from there but they are waiting their sigt which means: there will be deflation for sigt at cryptopia. broken wallet is sigt wallet not others.

Buyers are going to be the same. . .

Sellers will be increased

I'd say it would be bucking basic trends of supply and demand to not be dumped in the short term

Granted it might not be severe because people are already used to the idea of holding. . . But I doubt it goes up or remains flat assuming everyone finds out around teh same time

edit - the same thing that happened to BCH* at the start, no one can deposit just trading what's already on the exchange.

It might be in a bubble right now we just don't know it because no one can deposit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

I would say no. Because after fixed wallet people tend to withdraw their sigt. Even now they can dump it and move to btc and getout from there but they are waiting their sigt which means: there will be deflation for sigt at cryptopia. broken wallet is sigt wallet not others.
Jump to: