Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 194. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
25d 3h 9m
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
How much time is left before transition from POW to POS?
I think it should raise the price.
Activity: 280
Why so many people like this coin, it doesn't has great new features I think

you think?......are you sure about that.

Activity: 20
Why so many people like this coin, it doesn't has great new features I think
Activity: 28
Looks like the comment on Cryptopia has changed. Instead of investigating withdrawal issues, it now states

Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.

Maybe it'll be back up later today?

yes i see but really one week for fix a problem?

I don't think it was an issue with the wallet, potentially their hardware/setup.

As Bitzure and Suprnova have had no issues at all, so don't see it being wallet related.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Looks like the comment on Cryptopia has changed. Instead of investigating withdrawal issues, it now states

Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.

yes i see but really one week for fix a problem?
Activity: 19

Activity: 28
But they keep coming back to this thread. It's really weird. They should have moved on to other coins to fud. Maybe sick in the head I guess.
They just want to buy more as cheap as possible, I guess.
Activity: 314
I am quiet impressed with SIGT. I thought it was gonna die when it hit 700 Satoshi

At least you don't come regularly to proclaim SIGT dead like the fudders do. They fud and boast about their trade and claim SIGT dead over and over again. But they keep coming back to this thread. It's really weird. They should have moved on to other coins to fud. Maybe sick in the head I guess.
Activity: 168
Hashrate cruising upwards on suprnova

Shady
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000
im hoping this will sky rocket when 100% POS starts after block 100,000

it will if we get on trex! Cheesy haha
i am holding 10% of my SIGT, meaning only 10% of my farm is on SIGT nowadays. what to mine still is not bad on profits, but the drama here is THICK Cheesy
luckily, i have been here a while, so saw through the BS after the first time Crow and them were put thru the crunch on reality and they crumbled and cried haha. same old ;p
Hopefully see 5k again! happy mining guys! Smiley
Activity: 234
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000
im hoping this will sky rocket when 100% POS starts after block 100,000
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
I am quiet impressed with SIGT. I thought it was gonna die when it hit 700 Satoshi
3weeks ago it was 4800 satoshi
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
We are on the cusp on something good.  Very thin walls almost to 1000 sat.  All it is going to take is one decent-sized purchase to get this ball rolling...
erv
i would like to buy more sigt at cryptopia but with this problem with wallet i am thinking twice.
I am afraid of loosing my signatum that remais there frozen.

Go on Nova, buy, withdraw , solved
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
i would like to buy more sigt at cryptopia but with this problem with wallet i am thinking twice.
I am afraid of loosing my signatum that remais there frozen.
Activity: 168
why did cryptopia lock wallet?

Withdrawals and deposits not working

Activity: 43

I have also same issue with decred DCR on cryptopia.. cant withdraw.. thats issues on cryptopia's end..
Activity: 476
Jump to: