Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 203. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The price is low in these days, I think a lot of people have forgotten this coin.

Does anyone mine this coin now, I buy a lot from Cryptopia, and wait for the price raising.

Hope is still there...

Nobody has forgotten this coin, not sure if you live under a rock (my apologies for such a statement) but where have you been these last 4 days? take a look back through the Ann to get back yup to speed bud.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
The price is low in these days, I think a lot of people have forgotten this coin.

Does anyone mine this coin now, I buy a lot from Cryptopia, and wait for the price raising.

Hope is still there...
Activity: 616
Cheesy Cheesy The Doc takes no prisoners, https://imgur.com/a/Kf882   Cheesy Cheesy

A little bit harsh, but true Smiley Wonder why is taking so long to fix a simple thing. That also affect the coin  and not in a positive way unfortunately.
Another wave of buy orders is coming, stay tuned!
 Cheesy Cheesy The Doc takes no prisoners, https://imgur.com/a/Kf882   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wow , the webwallet looks great !

The speed of the dev team is quite top level , not used to such fast promise deliveries haha Cheesy

I also tried web wallet and it worked smoothly for me. I still expect better exchanger platforms for Signatum. I'm not selling my signatums now, but looking for a better platform to sell them.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
If we can chip away at 1k wall tonight things are gonna be great tomorrow no doubt.

If there is any good news regarding new exchange tomorrow I don't think it is far-fetched to see 1100 broken easy.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Signatum puump.. new exchange is cooming  Shocked Shocked surprise mee  Grin Grin
Activity: 616
I believe that Signatum has already reached the bottom. Too bad that I didn't have more BTC to buy even more.
Check out the price now on Cryptopia, plus a lot of buy orders.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Wow , the webwallet looks great !

The speed of the dev team is quite top level , not used to such fast promise deliveries haha Cheesy
Activity: 205
Nice to see a pump Smiley
phew.  got my buy in just before that 30 satoshi bump.  :-P
Damn you must be rich man now :p

Nah, but now that 30 sat bump turned into a 100 sat bump so I am good.

You should go make fun of some other "shitcoins" because I dont think anyone else here is falling for your crap.  k bye
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
To those wishing to kill the coin: you can't kill a month old coin with a popularity of half million people and growing.
If you are just tuning in, the Dev team have been hard at work again to deliver a great looking Web wallet this can be found here;

https://wallet.signatum.io/

To add to this great news, the team will be in conference talks tomorrow, regarding listing on an Asian exchange, as well as investigating avenue's towards listing on other exchanges.

Another note to add, is so far Sigt remains bullish in spite of the exchange circumstances, and continuous sell offs. A coin is only as strong as its development team, and community, and so far Signatum draws strength in both.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
phew.  got my buy in just before that 30 satoshi bump.  :-P
Damn you must be rich man now :p
Activity: 205
Can the new web wallet stake coins after POS
phew.  got my buy in just before that 30 satoshi bump.  :-P
Activity: 210
Really good time to buy some very very cheap SIGN! I wonder if it will reach the absolute bottom wiht 650-700 sato price. That's a great price (to sell later @5k sato Cheesy )
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
great work Dev
Picking up another 12k.
News of the wallet is going to have a good effect on price tomorrow I think.
Activity: 490
The BTC volume is now  12 @ Cryptopia for SIGT

Yesterday 14
2 days ago 27
3 days ago 28
Before the 2nd halving 33
Before the 1st halving 800

look like you are right ,i am flowing this project long time ,i sure what's you said,  i think it is not good for sig ,dev should do something
What devs should do uh ? Buy all the sigt until it reaches 5k sats ?
Devs are already working fast on development, they are not here to support the volume of the coin.

hope commuity donate some coin to dev ,dev will keep hardwork ,and hope receive good news from dev .that's well
Jump to: