Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 205. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Here is the new Web wallet  Wink  http://wallet.signatum.io/

Thanks, fantastic development!

:-)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Here is the new Web wallet  Wink  http://wallet.signatum.io/
The Devs have just confirmed Web wallet is 99% complete and imminent, now its just time to sort out the crippling exchange issue.
Merit: 101
DevS
There is now 5 devs working on the project, they were 2 at coin's launch.
Definitely the time to buy/mine and hold. A pretty good coin with an active dev team can only rise in price, even if it may takes months...
The only thing missing to sigt is a good PR team.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
ok this is going into hell, i can blame only my self that i dont sold it at 0.16usd, but i mined it, then real cost is only energy cost..but still pfff
now i can only hold and hope for pump and dump P

and im not really sure wtf happened..hm, why is this so low... after cut down mining block rewards i was hoping for huge price rise..but its only drop and drop and drop...
iwa s greed as hell and now i have what i deserve lol P

Lot seem to be switching to magnatum Smiley
Activity: 247
ok this is going into hell, i can blame only my self that i dont sold it at 0.16usd, but i mined it, then real cost is only energy cost..but still pfff
now i can only hold and hope for pump and dump P

and im not really sure wtf happened..hm, why is this so low... after cut down mining block rewards i was hoping for huge price rise..but its only drop and drop and drop...
iwa s greed as hell and now i have what i deserve lol P
Activity: 28
hello moon 800 fu..  me buy 4800 Cry Cry Cry Cry

Cheap SIGT available on Bitzure, a few hundred currently selling at 500sat!

https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
Activity: 4
hello moon 800 fu..  me buy 4800 Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 170
The BTC volume is now  12 @ Cryptopia for SIGT

Yesterday 14
2 days ago 27
3 days ago 28
Before the 2nd halving 33
Before the 1st halving 800

Thanks for the play by play.  I'm out of BTC or I'd buy more.  I'm going to have to wait until next paycheck.  Volume was bound to drop as we get closer to POS less people will sell off their coins just to buy them back cheaper.
The BTC volume is now  12 @ Cryptopia for SIGT

Yesterday 14
2 days ago 27
3 days ago 28
Before the 2nd halving 33
Before the 1st halving 800

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I just checkect whattomine.com, I was surprised to see SIGT (at the time of this writing) still profitable for nvidia cards even after the 2nd halving. SIGT is 6th in the list. I guess the difficulty, hash rate and number of miners went down so much. It is good for those loyal SIGT holders who kept mining.

Yes, you're right! I have one GPU continues mining at SIGT even have second halving, because of less miners and less network hashrate, I get more coins even with the SIGT dropped. It still a good coin to mine Smiley
Activity: 205
im def a noob here, and to cryptocurrency altogether....so forgive me if I'm a bit daft but.... Look at the coin market on cryptocompare. There is literally a wall of red for percentages. The top 20 coins are all in red. Why would anyone be surprised that sigt is also in a declined value? I would expect such, seeing as virtually half the crypto is in decline today.

The decline in price is normal but the decline in Volume is not

Price can fluctuate easily but if the Volume decrease it means there are fewer Buy and Sell Transactions. Very low transactions per day and the coin will suffer slow Death

Lessening volume in any market is a sign of consolidation reaching its latter stages.  Trading slows down to a slow trickle.  This does NOT necessarily mean anything bad.  In fact, in stocks, it often means sellers are content to hold while buyers have not yet seen anything to spur them into action.

Once this period of stasis has been reached, a small increase in buying can serve as a catalyst to spark a rally. 

The lack of volume after a definite move in one direction (in this case, a down leg after the big spike in price) often means a pending reversal.  Chart readers know this and have for centuries.  Often, double and triple bottoms form and on the last dip the volume dries up considerably before it turns back up.

Nice analysis. Got to review my TA books. This is something to look forward to.
Hope something happens soon This price fall is just too much
Activity: 314
im def a noob here, and to cryptocurrency altogether....so forgive me if I'm a bit daft but.... Look at the coin market on cryptocompare. There is literally a wall of red for percentages. The top 20 coins are all in red. Why would anyone be surprised that sigt is also in a declined value? I would expect such, seeing as virtually half the crypto is in decline today.

The decline in price is normal but the decline in Volume is not

Price can fluctuate easily but if the Volume decrease it means there are fewer Buy and Sell Transactions. Very low transactions per day and the coin will suffer slow Death

Lessening volume in any market is a sign of consolidation reaching its latter stages.  Trading slows down to a slow trickle.  This does NOT necessarily mean anything bad.  In fact, in stocks, it often means sellers are content to hold while buyers have not yet seen anything to spur them into action.

Once this period of stasis has been reached, a small increase in buying can serve as a catalyst to spark a rally. 

The lack of volume after a definite move in one direction (in this case, a down leg after the big spike in price) often means a pending reversal.  Chart readers know this and have for centuries.  Often, double and triple bottoms form and on the last dip the volume dries up considerably before it turns back up.

Nice analysis. Got to review my TA books. This is something to look forward to.
Activity: 314
I just checkect whattomine.com, I was surprised to see SIGT (at the time of this writing) still profitable for nvidia cards even after the 2nd halving. SIGT is 6th in the list. I guess the difficulty, hash rate and number of miners went down so much. It is good for those loyal SIGT holders who kept mining.
Is it safe to buy SIGT right now from Cryptopia?  I want to buy some while the price is so low, but hearing about all the problems makes me nervous.  Should I try?

Yes, it is safe to buy. They are doing maintenance on their wallet. Buy and sell orders are not affected.
But wouldn't I need to deposit BTC into my Cryptopia wallet first?  I don't have any coins currently stored on Cryptopia.  I would have to send them first.  Which coins and wallets are affected by their maintenance?
BTC wallet is ok on cryptopia, and SIGT/BTC trading is working fine. So you can deposit BTC and buy SIGT. You will not be able to withdrawl your sigt until maintenance is finished, that's all.
You still have the option to use another exchange (nova or bizture, nova offers more pairs like ETH-SIGT btw).
Maintenance on cryptopia can take up to one week, I experienced that already on BTX wallet last month.
Activity: 38
Is it safe to buy SIGT right now from Cryptopia?  I want to buy some while the price is so low, but hearing about all the problems makes me nervous.  Should I try?

Yes, it is safe to buy. They are doing maintenance on their wallet. Buy and sell orders are not affected.
But wouldn't I need to deposit BTC into my Cryptopia wallet first?  I don't have any coins currently stored on Cryptopia.  I would have to send them first.  Which coins and wallets are affected by their maintenance?
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Is it safe to buy SIGT right now from Cryptopia?  I want to buy some while the price is so low, but hearing about all the problems makes me nervous.  Should I try?

Activity: 19
I've invested in a bit more, got rid of some DNR and bought SIGT. My gut feeling is that once Cryptopia sorts their S**t out, it'll head upwards again.
Activity: 38
Jump to: