Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 206. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
700 Sat Sad

THe volume is very low @ 14

Stay calm and hodl. Cryptopia is a small exchange. There is no such thing as high volume coins on it.

Dont you know that SIGT got 800 BTC Volume @ Cryptopia before the 1st halving?

Cryptopia is not Small by any means. There are just no buyers right now for SIGT

And, truth must be told, not that many sellers either.

And also rofl about 800 BTC volume. Compared to Poloniex or Bittrex? Just keep your coins and wait for POS phase. Thats your best option.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
well im buying....  are you still here?
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
700 Sat Sad

Stay calm and hodl. Cryptopia is a small exchange. There is no such thing as high volume coins on it.

Cryptopia is not Small by any means. There are just no buyers right now for SIGT

And, truth must be told, not that many sellers either.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
700 Sat Sad

Activity: 170
They have announced wallet on exchange will be fixed
who/where?
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
700 Sat Sad

700 Sat Sad

Activity: 168
Any estimated time frame for maintenance? This could help to calm everyone down and minimize FUD. I've already set some insane low buy orders. Just in case someone feels like he has to dump his coins.

THey weren't giving one out last night

IDK if that's changed
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
They have announced wallet on exchange will be fixed
Activity: 10
ITs normally a week...
Activity: 44
soo any news on the maintenance of cryptopia?, the coin is crashing hard and its all because the cryptopia and 3 days for maintain a wallet
Activity: 205
Price falling like crazy ,and crytopia still not working
im def a noob here, and to cryptocurrency altogether....so forgive me if I'm a bit daft but.... Look at the coin market on cryptocompare. There is literally a wall of red for percentages. The top 20 coins are all in red. Why would anyone be surprised that sigt is also in a declined value? I would expect such, seeing as virtually half the crypto is in decline today.

The decline in price is normal but the decline in Volume is not

Price can fluctuate easily but if the Volume decrease it means there are fewer Buy and Sell Transactions. Very low transactions per day and the coin will suffer slow Death

Lessening volume in any market is a sign of consolidation reaching its latter stages.  Trading slows down to a slow trickle.  This does NOT necessarily mean anything bad.  In fact, in stocks, it often means sellers are content to hold while buyers have not yet seen anything to spur them into action.

Once this period of stasis has been reached, a small increase in buying can serve as a catalyst to spark a rally. 

The lack of volume after a definite move in one direction (in this case, a down leg after the big spike in price) often means a pending reversal.  Chart readers know this and have for centuries.  Often, double and triple bottoms form and on the last dip the volume dries up considerably before it turns back up.
im def a noob here, and to cryptocurrency altogether....so forgive me if I'm a bit daft but.... Look at the coin market on cryptocompare. There is literally a wall of red for percentages. The top 20 coins are all in red. Why would anyone be surprised that sigt is also in a declined value? I would expect such, seeing as virtually half the crypto is in decline today.

The decline in price is normal but the decline in Volume is not

Price can fluctuate easily but if the Volume decrease it means there are fewer Buy and Sell Transactions. Very low transactions per day and the coin will suffer slow Death
Activity: 16
Top 18 now @ Cryptopia with 13 BTC Volume per day
Activity: 131
I opened a ticket in Cryptopia about the maintenance in the SIGT wallet and they said that they don't have an ETA 'as the investigation is still underway'. So kinda of 'We see that it is offline but we have nothing to say to you about the problem itself'. Or 'Who cares, just wait'. Or 'Even that the Market Page doesn't say that there is a problem, there is, but we don't care anyway'. Or 'You shouldn't wait on this, because I have no clue about what really is going on'.

No ETA is like 'Ok, I'm lost here... so give me an unspecified amount of time and then maybe I can figure out'.

me too, 3 days with no Sigt on Cryptopia
I'm the sigt at 4800 500us now it's nothing left Donate help me If you are a priest BTC : 1EcTpEZMg8pN5mxfjXxgynzxeDQXbvDu93
Thank you Cry Cry Cry

I'm a priest. Just donated 65k sigt to you since I have 3.6million coins:)

I did not get anything. Did you actually send it or am I really grateful to you
sigt = BRJqRUeQ4gGXUe2EYAu4LkFe99EduX2Hsu
btc = 1EcTpEZMg8pN5mxfjXxgynzxeDQXbvDu93
 Cry Cry

Perhaps you should try holding your breath.
Activity: 314
SIGT has big problems with censorship. I am in crypto for 4y already and I have been banned on telegram for saying 'except algo sigt doesn't have much to show'

I am holding really big bag, but after this, really disappointed. It just show weakness of development team.

I am considering slow distribution of my bag.

btw

if this was shakeout dump or capitulation, market makers with developers would allow 'trolling' and wouldnt mind 'bad talk' (in my case speaking the truth).

I think market makers are getting out of this coin.

That's strange. If you think that SIGT doesn't have much to show, why then did you buy or mine the SIGT coins? You will be perceived as a troll if you keep saying that in the telegram. Common sense dictates that if you don't like the coin or you think it is inferior, you shouldn't be there. There are hundred of coins out there to pick from aside from SIGT.
15 BTC Volume and dropping everyday

Top 1 for 1 month and currently Top 13 @ Cryptopia

dump and pump .. izi money  Cheesy Wink

More like Dump and Dump

1000 wall breached
900 wall breached
800 wall about to fall
Jump to: