Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 202. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
SIGT Coming back online in Cryptopia

Instant reaction on the market. Price is recovering @1k+ levels right now.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
SIGT Coming back online in Cryptopia

Activity: 280
If we can chip away at 1k wall tonight things are gonna be great tomorrow no doubt.

If there is any good news regarding new exchange tomorrow I don't think it is far-fetched to see 1100 broken easy.

looks like you may of been correct  Wink

Glad to see!
That 1000 wall basically got destroyed.  Might end up a tad below that today, but I think tomorrow could see us zoom past 1100 if any whisper of positive news happens.

If you only have one foot on the train, hop on tonight.

I am not saying "TO THE MOON", but rather, it is time to get in with both hands if you want that extra bit of profit.
Expect another big dump when miners will be able to do deposits again on cryptopia

No doubt.  Only question is how high will the price be by then?
issue is being solved right now by cryptopia, so...
wallets should be online in few hours
Activity: 100
If we can chip away at 1k wall tonight things are gonna be great tomorrow no doubt.

If there is any good news regarding new exchange tomorrow I don't think it is far-fetched to see 1100 broken easy.

looks like you may of been correct  Wink

Glad to see!
That 1000 wall basically got destroyed.  Might end up a tad below that today, but I think tomorrow could see us zoom past 1100 if any whisper of positive news happens.

I am not saying "TO THE MOON", but rather, it is time to get in with both hands if you want that extra bit of profit.
Expect another big dump when miners will be able to do deposits again on cryptopia

No doubt.  Only question is how high will the price be by then?

Glad to see!
That 1000 wall basically got destroyed.  Might end up a tad below that today, but I think tomorrow could see us zoom past 1100 if any whisper of positive news happens.

Activity: 100

Glad to see!

Wallet says staking but network has said 0 weight for days.   I am a noob so any help here?
PoS phase is not active yet

LOL.  Like I said. Total noob I am.  Ty good sir
PoW/PoS in 26 days
PoS only in 28 days
 Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Wallet says staking but network has said 0 weight for days.   I am a noob so any help here?

LOL.  Like I said. Total noob I am.  Ty good sir
Merit: 100

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Well, or they just don't care about shitcoin with market cap nearly as low as single bill on good restaurant :-D
5 mil? You must be rich you eat in such places Cheesy

when will raise again signatum?
When will they all rise? I'm still waiting Grin

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
I mine Signatum since block 28000. Missed the start unfortunately but i have faith in this project. I plan to mine it until POS, that's 3-4 more weeks. Then i will see.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Cheesy Cheesy The Doc takes no prisoners, https://imgur.com/a/Kf882   Cheesy Cheesy

A little bit harsh, but true Smiley Wonder why is taking so long to fix a simple thing. That also affect the coin  and not in a positive way unfortunately.
Another wave of buy orders is coming, stay tuned!

Well, or they just don't care about shitcoin with market cap nearly as low as single bill on good restaurant :-D
Activity: 210

Bittrex dev buy all signat for low price and after list coin on exchange Smiley

Somewhere during the PoS this will happen for sure! Patient people will benefit the PoS!
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

Bittrex dev buy all signat for low price and after list coin on exchange Smiley

It has already begun.
Activity: 476
Activity: 168
Oh yea people are stilling mining it, lol

MIGT is gonna have to have a really high value and teh 10% premine sort of ruins it.

I'm not mining so those guys can hold my fate in their hands
Activity: 374
The price is low in these days, I think a lot of people have forgotten this coin.

Does anyone mine this coin now, I buy a lot from Cryptopia, and wait for the price raising.

Hope is still there...

In my opinion, several miners switched to magnatum (MGT), a SIGT clone, without pow limit.
It has been immediately supported by suprnova, so really easy switching.
Jump to: