Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 199. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
What 25-30 minutes you are taking about? 30 seconds before launch means that you had to be online, refreshing page, get exactly that minute - real luck. Then read, download (new algo = new miner), make it run (as I haven't ever used sgminer it was not just 2 clicks).
It can't be called "fair launch" anyway. But anyway it is not worse than other projects.
Ofc you have to be online. Receive notification about new ANN post, download wallet and miner, you only need RPC port to write .cmd file, so it's minutes if you are not really slow Smiley
As I said, it's like that with many coins. If they have known algo, miner and most part of the .cmd file are ready, still you have to be fast if you don't have a lot of hashrate to be exactly first to mine it.

The only completely "fair launch" is a launch with Pre-ANN and a countdown timer, or with fast reacting difficulty from the very first block.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
What coin is this?  Do you have a link?
There are at least 2 such coins right now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
What is fair becomes subjective to each individual. Also refer to my previous response.
I've never said it was a fair launch) Otherwise my blocks would be somewhere between 0 and 1000 Smiley
25-30 minutes is still a lot of time to mine on coin start, many coins don't have such free stuff so it's 5-10 minutes until ASICs/big farms join in and kill your solo mining.
What 25-30 minutes you are taking about? 30 seconds before launch means that you had to be online, refreshing page, get exactly that minute - real luck. Then read, download (new algo = new miner), make it run (as I haven't ever used sgminer it was not just 2 clicks).
It can't be called "fair launch" anyway. But anyway it is not worse than other projects.

P.S. Fair launch took place right now with the coin in another thread. Mining right from the 1 block.
What coin is this?  Do you have a link?
Activity: 728
What is fair becomes subjective to each individual. Also refer to my previous response.
I've never said it was a fair launch) Otherwise my blocks would be somewhere between 0 and 1000 Smiley
25-30 minutes is still a lot of time to mine on coin start, many coins don't have such free stuff so it's 5-10 minutes until ASICs/big farms join in and kill your solo mining.

P.S. Fair launch took place right now with the coin in another thread. Mining right from the 1 block.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 2
Hey guys. There's a new exchange coming onto the market soon. The CEO is a big shot out of the United states. When this is released it will blow up. Bringing in new customers from the top 1%. The fee will be the lowest on the market at .1% less then half of poloniex. If you are interested in joining heres a link. http://www.altcoinexchange.com?kid=H0TTJ . This is my referral link, feel free to join using it to help me out. I am currently discussing getting SIGT launched onto the exchange initially. Although im sure they need to talk to developers. Just trying to publicize to help this project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Devs have been chatting to the guys over at Binance today, they are extremely impressed with the Signatum project.

Hopefully good news will follow soon.
Activity: 362
hmm very nice reaction of SIGT against most of the coin dumps.

right ,but hit bit exchange will better , i think it will come true .
Activity: 583
hmm very nice reaction of SIGT against most of the coin dumps.
Activity: 23
Question,

How can I withdrawal coins from paper wallet?

Activity: 372
Oh the web wallet up already? https://wallet.signatum.io/ is sexy .

Coin Fair Launch - ✓
Additional TOR nodes - ✓
Signatum Marketplace (beta) - ✓
Signatum Web wallet (beta) - ✓

All in just a month's time? That't some super fast delivery of the planned roadmap. I would be surprised if this doesn't impress bigger exchanges to list SIGT already.  Huh

i should say the  dev of Signatum  is a great man ,i have  never seen , i already trust him ,if him keep hard work ,i will hold more coin .
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
IMHO, SIGT's price have been dropped due CRAPtopia. They locked SIGT wallet what scares people and massive dump was started.

I am always scared when wallet of some coin is locked. It means sometime that something is wrong.
In this case it looks like problems is on craptopia's side.
SIGTs dev vs cryptopias dev (was this morning)

Let's hope they can solve this fast...

Hope so, would love my coins.

Is the problem solved yet?
Considering it is night time in NZ I don't think so, unless their admins are working 24/7

Siacoin was locked out for days on end at Cryptopia.  It happens.
Siacoin is being delisted, not SIGT.
BTX wallet maintenance (about a month ago) took more than 1 week to be fixed. BTX is still listed.
SIGT devs offered help to cryptopia, they found and fixed the problem, cryptopia just have to apply recommendations and voila.
Patience.

Meanwhile, SIA continues to trade on Bittrex...  This is a funny business.

Lately Cryptopia is having too many issues with different coins... SIGT, CREA, EQT...
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
IMHO, SIGT's price have been dropped due CRAPtopia. They locked SIGT wallet what scares people and massive dump was started.

I am always scared when wallet of some coin is locked. It means sometime that something is wrong.

Considering it is night time in NZ I don't think so, unless their admins are working 24/7

BTX wallet maintenance (about a month ago) took more than 1 week to be fixed. BTX is still listed.
SIGT devs offered help to cryptopia, they found and fixed the problem, cryptopia just have to apply recommendations and voila.
Patience.

Meanwhile, SIA continues to trade on Bittrex...  This is a funny business.
Merit: 101

Patience.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

Activity: 319
Oh the web wallet up already? https://wallet.signatum.io/ is sexy .

Coin Fair Launch - ✓
Additional TOR nodes - ✓
Signatum Marketplace (beta) - ✓
Signatum Web wallet (beta) - ✓

All in just a month's time? That't some super fast delivery of the planned roadmap. I would be surprised if this doesn't impress bigger exchanges to list SIGT already.  Huh

Most coins don't have such a fast progress. Only thing we are waiting for now is PoS  Wink Big news will follow after 100k block, I'm sure!
Activity: 392

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Jump to: