Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 25. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Doc is way over his head. Doc's Absolutely stupid to part ways with crowetic.

Now the stupid doc abandoned the coin..
For anyone who knows the real name of this quack "doctor" please post it here.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Rogers, why do you cry about developers left? Do you even have any idea how many developers are on board? who do you think left? who is in there? Let us all know what you are aware of.

From what I understand from your brainless understanding, you think there are only 2 core developers in this project and they are Doc and signatumd. Right? Before you jump in saying Sonnys is a community developer and is not working on the core development, yes. He is not because like you told, he is busy with marketplace developments and he will put his efforts on core when he is done with marketplace. I pity your lack of awareness that Signatum is a community backed coin and all devs are part of the community (including only those 2 devs you think you know). Community devs, community testers, community marketers, etc.  is exactly how it works. The more the better. And you just can't join and say I am a developer and expect access to all the github. You have to prove and earn it. Just like how Sonnys did. AND there are other developers who are working on Core. Wait, with your half baked tiny brain, you thought there were only two core devs? And you keep speaking shit without even knowing who's in team and who is not? And you were crying about getting banned from discord. No wonder why they wouldn't. Look at all your posts before, there was no single post that were constructive criticism or genuine questions. You were attacking with whatever knowledge you know and building the rest of the story all by yourselves (btw who even told you Doc is in Thai.  Grin Grin LOL. You have visions? Are you the bruce almighty ? or are you such an idiot to believe anything you hear and wanna speculate without knowing any facts). And you were crying developers aren't here to feed you updates on the progress of road maps. They won't. They are better coding and making things than being here speaking to fools like you who just want to FUD/Troll/foul cry or name it whatever.

PS: I am still waiting for your evidence of your false claiming that doc/devs dumped right after PoW.

@all: *A shout out to all developers (core, node.js, etc.), web designers and graphic designers out there who want to contribute and help with anything on your free time, use discord and ping devs or mods or feel free to PM me and I will connect you with the right team. Together we grow*
Activity: 4
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 128
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
helo dev,, just want to ask
is this coin already listed on any exchange ?

Not dev here, but the coin is listed on :
Yobit
Nova
Stocks.exchange
+ 2 more small exchanges I don't remember the name

oh ,, but need a bigger exchange to increase the volume..
anyway thanks in advance for your reply
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Not dev here, but the coin is listed on :
Yobit
Nova
Stocks.exchange
+ 2 more small exchanges I don't remember the name
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
I only have a few sigts either way.

Then thinking you will get the “lulz” is delusional  Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss

I've made over $600k USD sitting on my BTC hoard in the last 24 hours.

That's huge, but got to be rich to begin with for that much gains from it.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
BobLawblaw, just been looking at your profile, i really admire your work. Any chance i could be part of your group ? sorry for being so straight forward lol  Cheesy

WTF seriously Bobby try harder with your newbie accounts. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
BobLawblaw, just been looking at your profile, i really admire your work. Any chance i could be part of your group ? sorry for being so straight forward lol  Cheesy
Activity: 204
I was going to mine it, the reason for me asking for connection issues, now it has gone POS.
Then thinking you will get the “lulz” is delusional  Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss

I'm using "lulz" in my next, helpful chart/graph in your honor.

Last trade @ 0.00000349 - Down 22% over the last 24 hours.

Shouldn't be too much longer now...

Meanwhile, had you heeded my original advice and purchased BTC on Oct 2nd, you'd be way better today than with Signatum.

I've made over $600k USD sitting on my BTC hoard in the last 24 hours.

But yeah, I'm the fucking stupid one in this thread...

Bobby you chat shit cha,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 175
While the miners have such a volume, the coin will not grow.
To do this, it takes a lot of time, wins one who has the steel eggs.
 I advise you to forget about this coin for 2 years or to sell now.
POW has ended few weeks ago, only POS now, so there is no influence of miners on this coin anymore.
Merit: 20
Wallet has 0 connection to the network, how do I add the nodes?
1 : Make sure the wallet is allowed in your firewall
2 : create a new text file in your AppData\Roaming\signatum folder and copy-paste the nodes list you'll find on page 1
3 : save the file as signatum.conf (not signatum.txt or signatum.txt.conf  !)
4 : start the wallet and wait for sync.
if you want to speed up the download process, use the bootsrap here : https://bootstrap.signatum.network/

and why this is not on the newspage?
why are you ppl such liars? why dont you just be honest with ppl who want to invest thier money?
tell them u have no clue whats going on, tell them you dont have access to the mainpage..
if you would tell ppl the truth maybe more ppl would try to help sigt and buy it low and hold it
but feeding them with unready bullshit is not the way to go signatum guys.
1 : Make sure the wallet is allowed in your firewall
2 : create a new text file in your AppData\Roaming\signatum folder and copy-paste the nodes list you'll find on page 1
3 : save the file as signatum.conf (not signatum.txt or signatum.txt.conf  !)
4 : start the wallet and wait for sync.
if you want to speed up the download process, use the bootstrap here : https://bootstrap.signatum.network/

I was thinking to buy some signatum since its low on price, but then I saw the posts here I decided not to. Maybe this rogermayers guy is just spamming but he made some claims about it (there may not be solid evidence but claim is claim) yet there is no developer to answer his statements. Only members are answering him which makes me think that he might be right about devs droping the coin. I still don't know who the Doc guy is yet (other than he is one of the developers of the coin) but why is he not answering anyone if he is part of the project? Is it too difficult to write some reply and why other people talking on the behalf of him? My idea in general is this coin is dead like Bytecoin and community trying to take over the place of original dev team (almost same as bytecoin). Anyway I just wanted to share my ideas about it nothing else. This is not an advise about whether or not this coin is worth invest, it's up to you to decide so make your research well before invest to this coin or any other altcoin.
This guy just created an account to FUD on signatum, look at his profile. 100% of his posts are on this topic, shitting on the coin.
For the rest, bitcointalk is not the center of the crypto world.
Yeah, devs are not here replying to his statements. But they already have replied (this roger guy is not the first to repeat those shits like a robot) on the discord.
Feel free to join and see by yourself, talk with the mods, the community.
There was so much spam by trolls on this topic, please understand that it is boring for the devs to spend their precious time here.
They have life and they work on sigt on their free time (remember, there was no premine to pay them, and even if sigt was launched with a premine, the same trolls would be here crying "premine scam"). Doc already replied 10 times about the concerns, here, on discord an telegram. Let him breathe and give a chance to the other members of the team.
This coin is only 3 months, if you looks at other coins on the same time frame, 99% of them didn't achieved what sigt achieved after 3 months.
Thanks for being constructive and respectful, this is how things move forward.
What you do with sigt is your choice, but be sure to diversify your sources of informations.

he created this account to stop cryptodevil, but the doc said we should ignore the bct forum fud...
but i sold my coins finally after some thinking
and today i found out that not even the remaining ppl in sigt have heard a word from the developers since pos started
and the price drops to hell.
read what this gurumedilacy is writing here: doc needs to breath - he doesnt know anything about doc, not who he is
nor where he is  (except there is rumors he is in thailand) and for sure not when he comes back
or why there was no word from doc or signatumd since the pos started
he just tries to lure you into the ongoing development - or whatever you want to call this drag and drop news page creation...

and for someone who just want to fud the coin - i know too many things that just someone who spent too much time with these fools can know.

go to dicord see yourself - and get kicked as soon as you ask the wrong questions.

and again the great achievments of signatum in 3 months so far!!

• it got removed from cryptopia - check
    it has a wallet - check
    it has an outdated website - check
    it has no active developers - check
    it has none of its advertised features working- check
    it has the most stupid non questioning comunity -check

hmmm looking at that list - you are right signatum is really undervalued .. everyone should get some

and last but not least - i wish doc would still have his coins... that way he would have to prevent further pricedrops..
but since he is out of the game - no news will come.

and dont forget to pray before you go to sleep:

oh lord signatum we praise you! we your devoted lemmings will follow you to any depth you might go to
we will dip with you into any ravine and stand proud at your side even if you leave us alone on in our suffering existance
we will always honor your greatness and unpredictable and unstable being.

amen

O :-)  
I was thinking to buy some signatum since its low on price, but then I saw the posts here I decided not to. Maybe this rogermayers guy is just spamming but he made some claims about it (there may not be solid evidence but claim is claim) yet there is no developer to answer his statements. Only members are answering him which makes me think that he might be right about devs droping the coin. I still don't know who the Doc guy is yet (other than he is one of the developers of the coin) but why is he not answering anyone if he is part of the project? Is it too difficult to write some reply and why other people talking on the behalf of him? My idea in general is this coin is dead like Bytecoin and community trying to take over the place of original dev team (almost same as bytecoin). Anyway I just wanted to share my ideas about it nothing else. This is not an advise about whether or not this coin is worth invest, it's up to you to decide so make your research well before invest to this coin or any other altcoin.
This guy just created an account to FUD on signatum, look at his profile. 100% of his posts are on this topic, shitting on the coin.
For the rest, bitcointalk is not the center of the crypto world.
Yeah, devs are not here replying to his statements. But they already have replied (this roger guy is not the first to repeat those shits like a robot) on the discord.
Feel free to join and see by yourself, talk with the mods, the community.
There was so much spam by trolls on this topic, please understand that it is boring for the devs to spend their precious time here.
They have life and they work on sigt on their free time (remember, there was no premine to pay them, and even if sigt was launched with a premine, the same trolls would be here crying "premine scam"). Doc already replied 10 times about the concerns, here, on discord an telegram. Let him breathe and give a chance to the other members of the team.
This coin is only 3 months, if you looks at other coins on the same time frame, 99% of them didn't achieved what sigt achieved after 3 months.
Thanks for being constructive and respectful, this is how things move forward.
What you do with sigt is your choice, but be sure to diversify your sources of informations.

i was with them since the mining phase, there are 2 developers : doc and signatumd, everybody else is from the
so called communi(s)ty onboard short time and not involved, they do side projects like the news page and the market place,
but they are way behind and a bit planless since the 2 devs disapeared the day POS started.

ask in discord, they will tell you all is fine.....
but its a lie, stay away from the coin until the price stabilizes and they can at least show one more working feature than the wallet....

dont invest in a car with only one wheel, wait at least until it has got two...

Pages:
Jump to: