Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 212. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It is now @ 18 BTC volume @ Cryptopia.

Dropping everyday
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Since when the wallet is maintenance in Cryptopia?
Who is the devs and what is your full name and facebook account info?

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
dev's can you add Signatum to all of this stock exchanges?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Then volume of trading will be much more then on cryptopia, and price will be start go to the Moon, IMHO.
I did send email to coinexchange.io, BitMEX and bittrex, and now waiting for answer.  Wink
Coinexchange wanted 1 BTC for listing but say that they will think about free listing.
No any answer from Yobit.net

Best regards.

Cryptopia SIGT Wallet -> Status: Maintenance -> Investigating withdraw delays
Probably some problem on cryptopia's side.
Addnodes email sent to support. They will be fix it asap.
You can see nodes here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo Just click to [Connections: x] button.

Nice stock exchange. You can go another stock exchanges and add more coins there.
Activity: 28
Patience is a rare virtue. Cool
Activity: 314
Why is it that SIGT volume is getting smaller and smaller everyday?

20 BTC Volume

Before the 1st Halving 800 BTC
Last week 30
Yesterday 22
Now         20

It is a waiting game now. Buyers don't want to buy up and sellers don't want to sell down. They both want to be done at their set prices. There's no urgency to buy or sell and there's no fear of missing out moment. Big price moves happen because there's a big buy or sell order by whales/operators/market makers. Ordinary traders/investors like us just ride their waves. Low volume happens to all coins. Be patient. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Why is it that SIGT volume is getting smaller and smaller everyday?

20 BTC Volume

Before the 1st Halving 800 BTC
Last week 30
Yesterday 22
Now         20
Yes, I think it consider a good news to signatum while price maintaining at 1k satoshi because it did not drop with bitcoin pumping. I'm looking forward for price rise because of reward halving.
I think it is more about coin development than reward halving. Web wallet, full featured marketplace, big exchanges. We have to wait and see.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I bought about 5k SIGTs @ 1900 and 15k @ 1150-1170. So I am investor now.  Smiley

Well, at least I don't have major lossess in $ because Bitcoin pump.

Yes, I think it consider a good news to signatum while price maintaining at 1k satoshi because it did not drop with bitcoin pumping. I'm looking forward for price rise because of reward halving.
I bought about 5k SIGTs @ 1900 and 15k @ 1150-1170. So I am investor now.  Smiley

Well, at least I don't have major losses in $ because Bitcoin pump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
The web wallet is looking amazing, signatum devs know how to do proper UI. I have great faith in this project, price might be a bit low now, but that will change when more exchanges list it.

From what i red and saw untill now, i also like the work of dev (doctor) and his attitude.
Wish him lots of health and commitment to guide this phenomenal project over the moon....

Activity: 330
The web wallet is looking amazing, signatum devs know how to do proper UI. I have great faith in this project, price might be a bit low now, but that will change when more exchanges list it.
Activity: 162

It's just a web wallet, no real reason for the pump to happen. Just a normal development, I'm really happy with the dev for now.
Activity: 224
EXCHANGES FOR GOD'S SAKE, EXCHANGES!

Put this goddamn coin on Bitrex. Nobody gives a damn about "muhhh store".

If the only thing you care about is getting it onto exchange sites, you do not actually value coins for anything other than short term investment, which is shortsighted. If the only thing that would drive a coin would be getting it on exchange sites, then there really is no value to the coin for you and you better find some other coin to invest in, in all honesty. Brutal but true. Look at the great effort the devs are doing instead and evaluate whether you like that or not.
Activity: 224

There's no new coins on bittrex lately. And bigger projects are waiting patiently.
I think we need to wait at least 2 months before Signatum will be added there.

Most of July and August Bittrex haven't really been active due to being extremely busy with BCC and all the technical aspects of it. The last Bitcoin market they added was in fact BCC on the 8th of August. So patience is a virtue at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
I don't think so. Signatum is already deserved for listed on bittrex
Activity: 162

There's no new coins on bittrex lately. And bigger projects are waiting patiently.
I think we need to wait at least 2 months before Signatum will be added there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

i've got some trusted information sigt is Being added to bittrex at the moment. will be listed from monday. bUy now! you'LL feel Sorry later. Hurry your ass up! IT's gonna boom!

I like it.  JUST give me your Sigt address and I'll drop you a donation.  We have to Keep pumping thIs coin to the moon so that we see ten Dollars by the enD of the year.  I have my lambo oN reserve right now, just waitinG for me!
Activity: 275
^^That's some clever use of CAPS  Cheesy
Activity: 126

i've got some trusted information sigt is Being added to bittrex at the moment. will be listed from monday. bUy now! you'LL feel Sorry later. Hurry your ass up! IT's gonna boom!
Activity: 59
Buy5200 sigt for 1600, now i cry. im poor guy and lost all money.
why im not lucky? God help me...

Try investing 200 grand in a biotech and ending up looking at 150 thousand in losses.

Nobody who loses less than a hundred bucks should have any right to bellyache.

Right?  Not to mention the coin is only 6 weeks old.  God forbid we don't make x1000 in 6 weeks.
Jump to: