Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 208. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
That's one of the exciting or depressing things about SIGT. The recurring question of "What will happen next?"

Price keeps dropping
2 Halving done
Lesser miners
Lesser volume

but...

Listed in 3 exchanges
Followed on twitter by bittrex, btc100 and binance
SIGT Market now operational
Very active community in discord and telegram
Developers are active in improving the coin

What will happen next? Will the price go down more? Will SIGT ever be listed in a big exchange? Will SIGT die as fudders cointinually claim? They sure love to proclaim it over and over and over again, hahaha!  Cheesy

To hold or not to hold, that is the question. Place your bets!  Smiley
Activity: 280
Wondering what happen to signatum, rewards halving and price almost halving too  Undecided

Could it be affected by bitcoin rising issue? Usually bitcoin rise altcoin will drop...

Dont forget the halving of miners too.

4000 Miners to 2000 after the 2nd halving

17000 to 4000 after the 1st halving
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Wondering what happen to signatum, rewards halving and price almost halving too  Undecided

Could it be affected by bitcoin rising issue? Usually bitcoin rise altcoin will drop...
Activity: 205
EXCHANGES FOR GOD'S SAKE, EXCHANGES!

Put this goddamn coin on Bitrex. Nobody gives a damn about "muhhh store".

i've got some trusted information sigt is Being added to bittrex at the moment. will be listed from monday. bUy now! you'LL feel Sorry later. Hurry your ass up! IT's gonna boom!

I like it.  JUST give me your Sigt address and I'll drop you a donation.  We have to Keep pumping thIs coin to the moon so that we see ten Dollars by the enD of the year.  I have my lambo oN reserve right now, just waitinG for me!
[/qusote]

BBQs9dY27SoY4Tv5pwitwVp1xRupbQJquY ok
Them Caps  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
what the hell is going on the Craptopias wallet!  Almost a day and a half of holding my coins hostage.

Would like to know also, it cleared my deposit from history :/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what the hell is going on the Craptopias wallet!  Almost a day and a half of holding my coins hostage.

No issues with the Signatum wallet itself as ours at Bitzure has been running smoothly since day one.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Activity: 314
Sell Orders 13676384.39225827 SIGT

Buy Orders 43150057.27369058 SIGT

SIGT  SOON 1 SATOSHI  IS DEAD

Yeah, right. Ok, you can move along now. Ho-hum.

Buy orders and Sell orders are not accurate

It is true that SIGT is wounded with the 1000 Sat Breached but it bounced back and showed some signs of life

700 sat to 800 means that it is still breathing
Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Sold everything around 1000, will refill my bags at 600, really can't see it going any lower than that.

Literally If you have 9 BTC worth of SIGT now then you can push the Price down to 1 Satoshi if you dump everything

Activity: 336
Sold everything around 1000, will refill my bags at 600, really can't see it going any lower than that.
Activity: 170
After POS, they continue to create coins, so the market continues to flood more sigt? I mean, in a hypothetical example of 5% of 50k a year in staking POS would mean creating 2.5k new coins in a year, which in one month corresponds to 208 new coins generated.
This means that the POW limit of 137 mill the coins will continue to grow at a rate of that magnitude, for all those who are in stake Pos HuhHuh

Will not continue to flood the market of sigt just like now in POW? ?
 Undecided
Huh

If every single one of the 137,000,000 coins were staking at 5% annually, there would be 18,767-19,000 coins created per day, that's drastically less than the amount being mined per day currently.
Activity: 168
I suspect it has something to do with the wallet, i did a payout on suprnova but seeing nothing in cryptopia. . .

A few hundred coins MIA
The Lowest Price was 740 sat and it bounced back to 859

900 sat at Bitzure Smiley
The Lowest Price was 740 sat and it bounced back to 859

Merit: 101
After POS, they continue to create coins, so the market continues to flood more sigt? I mean, in a hypothetical example of 5% of 50k a year in staking POS would mean creating 2.5k new coins in a year, which in one month corresponds to 208 new coins generated.
This means that the POW limit of 137 mill the coins will continue to grow at a rate of that magnitude, for all those who are in stake Pos HuhHuh

Undecided
Huh
You forget one point : in order to get your 5%, you need to stake your coins, that means they are locked and you cannot use them on the market. Using these coins on the market = no staking reward. So in a year, you don't really have your 50k coin, you'll have 2.5k coins reward you can use on the market (if you don't want to stake them too).
Also if the price grows, more people will stake = less coin on the market.
How can 5% / year can flood the market more than 137M coins mined in 3 months ?
In fact, PoS bring more stability to the coin, and give real value to it as the stupid miners are not able to dump it for a super low price anymore.
Also, inflation blah blah blah
Yobit.net is the good exchange with fiat (USD) wallets, many (shit-)coins (similar to Cryptopia) and decent volumes. But to add coin there you must pay at least 0.1 BTC. You can pitch your coin for free but they may not accept it.
Activity: 44

Undecided
Huh
Jump to: