Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 210. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Cryptopia might be Crap but it is the most decent exchange available for SIGT

Unfortunately the Price of SIGT is bearish right now @ 800+ Satoshi

It might even reach 600 sat in 2 weeks because there are more sell orders than buy orders
is there any significant event planned in the near future to rise the value of SIGT?
looks like at the moment SIGT is going nowhere really

It looks that way because it has one major exchange, and that exchange has just locked down everyone's wallets, so nobody can move Sigt in or out. this would be a buyers paradise, buy low now before problem is fixed by

either Craptopia, or listing happens on a major exchange. it will only begin to rise again afterwards.

Craptopia, I like that Smiley
I wouldn't consider craptopia as a major exchange.
There was also a funny noobish post some pages back which put craptopia and bittrex in the same basket...

Agreed I also do not consider it a major exchange, reason i used the word "major" was other than Nova and I believe Bitzure, it appears to be the largest volume of trades in Sigt for now.

Sigt just needs a larger exchange where price can not be so easily manipulated.
Activity: 201
is there any significant event planned in the near future to rise the value of SIGT?

It looks that way because it has one major exchange, and that exchange has just locked down everyone's wallets, so nobody can move Sigt in or out. this would be a buyers paradise, buy low now before problem is fixed by

either Craptopia, or listing happens on a major exchange. it will only begin to rise again afterwards.

Craptopia, I like that Smiley
I wouldn't consider craptopia as a major exchange.
There was also a funny noobish post some pages back which put craptopia and bittrex in the same basket...
Merit: 101
Devs stick on the roadmap, it is already a significant event compared to a looooot of other coins, but it's true their PR is not the best (remember they are working without any funds from ICO or premine). I personally don't care about PR at the moment (but this will be highly needed after PoW phase), I see them working hard and it is the best proof this coin is not going nowhere.
They were also talking on discord about some good news soon (without any details however).
The short mining period can explain the actual price (137M coins mined in less than 3 months can only cause a market flood !)
I am not worried about the future of sigt. This coin is less than 2 months old.

Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
No offense @jootn2kx but as I bought in at 600 sats + mined the rest (which by the way is still more profitable to mine than ZCASH with nvidia currently even after the halving)
I really don't see why you have to act in such a childish manner yourself calling people "mad kids"
Unless perhaps you yourself bought in and lost your own money?
I bought and sold and acted like it was a scam coin (which it is) i doubled/almost tripled my money
I suggest you should do the same in future, you should have sold @4K or even 3K

But yes its too late now if i were you i wouldnt sell either if you bought@600 sat
The biggest problem is dat you guys are way too greedy and this is what happens
SIGT might hit 600 Sat in 1 or 2 weeks

There are more Sell orders than buy Orders @ Cryptopia
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
No offense @jootn2kx but as I bought in at 600 sats + mined the rest (which by the way is still more profitable to mine than ZCASH with nvidia currently even after the halving)
I really don't see why you have to act in such a childish manner yourself calling people "mad kids"
Unless perhaps you yourself bought in and lost your own money?
Activity: 21
Spójrzcie choć by na takiego Navcoin kosztował jeszcze mniej niz Signatum a dzisiaj co cena 1,47 dolara kolega mówił ze miał 1.5 miliona nav coinów lecz akurat je sprzedał dzisiaj był by milionerem
dlatego trzymajcie Signatum nie sprzedawajcie tego po 1000 satoshi lub mniej to nie ma sensu !
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Don't take advice from Epicyclic
he's just one the handful few people left here with bag full of SIGH which he bought @ 3000 sat

Yes he will quote posts from me posting FUD to this forum that's right, it's FUD when they don't wanna see the truth and don't wanna believe they lost all their money. just bunch of mad kids
Anyway you should not take any advice buying or investing in this project as it's a dead sinking ship
And the dev is a swearing little incompetent kid (look at his interview video on youtube)
They killed the coin by kicking crowetic and now they are sorry

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
My wallet is still locked on Craptopia, this coin needs another mainstream exchange, Craptopia are causing damage.

Read above Smiley
https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
863 SAT   Huh Huh Huh Huh
With people like you posting FUD everyday, on a coin that doesn't deserve it, this is what happens then.
BTW, it can go to 400 sats it's ok, let the stupid daily miners dump their coins, then we'll be cool for the PoS phase.
Hard Crash for SIGT @ Cryptopia Sad

Now @ 893
Activity: 131
Since when the wallet is maintenance in Cryptopia?

Cryptopia inform no ETA  Sad
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
 863 SAT   Huh Huh Huh Huh
My wallet is still locked on Craptopia, this coin needs another mainstream exchange, Craptopia are causing damage.
"Maintenances" on craptopia can take up to one week (had the experience recently with another coin...)
How much longer before mining of total coin supply is complete?
30 days :
https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/
800 Sat is coming

The 1000 sat wall has fallen
Jump to: